Blackpill White women age like total garbage

sub6manletnozygos

sub6manletnozygos

Zephir
Time online
28d 8h 28m
low iq. its depends on genetics, genetic recombination, environment (sun exposure, diet, exercise, stress) - a multitude of factors, which you likely have an insufficient scientific understanding of and which prohibits you from reasonably concluding that '99% of white women' age poorly.

Last edited:
Blackmannnns

Blackmannnns

人生がゲームのようであることに気づくことは決してありません
Time online
70d 8h 27m
They also wear the most makeup

MarkCorrigan

MarkCorrigan

Future chadlite
Time online
21d 13h 12m
WHITE WOMEN ARE DISGUSTING

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
Time online
165d 15h 15m
low iq. its depends on genetics, genetic recombination, environment (sun exposure, diet, exercise, stress)
White people as a whole have less sun resistant skin + lower collagen production compared to ethnics due to a lack of melanin. This is literally confirmed by science, theres outliers for everything but the average is what counts and the avg white woman is wrinkled by 30.

At least white men have the bones to make up for this often

RealLooksmaxxer

RealLooksmaxxer

Zephir
Time online
30d 6h 8m
White people as a whole have less sun resistant skin + lower collagen production compared to ethnics due to a lack of melanin. This is literally confirmed by science, theres outliers for everything but the average is what counts and the avg white woman is wrinkled by 30.

facts which is why ive always said white men age better than white women

unless they bald then its over

sub6manletnozygos

sub6manletnozygos

Zephir
Time online
28d 8h 28m

this is utter cope if the female has good bone structure, takes good care of themselves and live in northern climates. your argument is premised on overexposure to radiation. therefore, i could argue the exact opposite of your contention, if it was in relation to a cold climate and a deficiency in vitamin d.

Last edited:
Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
Time online
165d 15h 15m
this is utter cope if the female has good bone structure
Good bone structure can’t alleviate the falio of bad skin for a woman.

The majority of female SMV is based on neoteny and youth, which is based around skin and fat padding. Not bones.

If you actually go outside you’ll realize that this is well known, which is why females collectively spend hundreds of billions, if not trillions on skin care. If you’re gonna argue then at least use your head.

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
Time online
165d 15h 15m
this is utter cope if the female has good bone structure, takes good care of themselves and live in northern climates. your argument is premised on overexposure to radiation. therefore, i could argue the exact opposite of your contention, if it was in relation to a cold climate and a deficiency in vitamin d.
No one mentioned overexposure to radiation either you retard.

Exposure to the sun in areas that aren’t extremely cold 24/7 takes a toll on their skin.

sub6manletnozygos

sub6manletnozygos

Zephir
Time online
28d 8h 28m
nope then she just looks like an old wrinkled witch like this bitch

View attachment 819398
>'heres my sample size of 1 which is indicative of all white women over the age of 40 jfl
and even if it was
>implying that the ethnic version of her wouldnt also suffer from the same ailment - a loss of elastin

RealLooksmaxxer

RealLooksmaxxer

Zephir
Time online
30d 6h 8m
>'heres my sample size of 1 which is indicative of all white women over the age of 40 jfl
and even if it was
>implying that the ethnic version of her wouldnt also suffer from the same ailment - a loss of elastin
cope

thinwhiteduke

thinwhiteduke

Zephir
Time online
181d 7h 46m
low iq. its depends on genetics, genetic recombination, environment (sun exposure, diet, exercise, stress) - a multitude of factors, which you likely have an insufficient scientific understanding of and which prohibits you from reasonably concluding that '99% of white women' age poorly.
inded sub6

thickdickdaddy27

thickdickdaddy27

mental asylum escapee
Time online
92d 12h 47m
Ethnic women age just as shit tbh. Genetics and diet for the most part dictate whether or not u age gracefully.

sub6manletnozygos

sub6manletnozygos

Zephir
Time online
28d 8h 28m
Good bone structure can’t alleviate the falio of bad skin for a woman.

The majority of female SMV is based on neoteny and youth, which is based around skin and fat padding. Not bones.

If you actually go outside you’ll realize that this is well known, which is why females collectively spend hundreds of billions, if not trillions on skin care. If you’re gonna argue then at least use your head.
Never once, did I materially disagree with the above, highlighted. If you are going to argue then dont misrepresent my argument.

You originally said 'White people as a whole have less sun resistant skin + lower collagen production compared to ethnics due to a lack of melanin'

From this you are making an ASSUMPTION that a white person is going to be OVEREXPOSED to RADIATION due to their - and i quote you - 'less sun resistant skin', thereby suffering skin damage due to melanin issues. YOU introduced this issue by implication of your original statement. DONT be intellectual disingenuous.

In response, I implied that whatever initial benefit can be derived from a lack of melanin is rendered null by other factors like protruding bones and an assortment of other factors like whether this hypothetical white person lives in a colder or warmer client.

As for your your most recent response, regarding female attractiveness being 'not based' around bones. Again, when did I say this in substance? I brought up BONES as a tempering argument to your original contention - a factor that you missed.

Notwithstanding that,
much money is spent on PLASTIC SURGERY in the form of OSTEOTOMIES (if they are poor, fillers to give the illusion of protruding bones). Your perception of looks is only half right.

Beauty isnt derived from a melted face with lots of collagen. Bones are as part of the faction of looks as bones are. You substantively miss this point in all of your analysis.

Blackmannnns

Blackmannnns

人生がゲームのようであることに気づくことは決してありません
Time online
70d 8h 27m

The perfect skin colour is mulatto skin

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
Time online
165d 15h 15m
Never once, did I materially disagree with the above, highlighted. If you are going to argue then dont misrepresent my argument.

You originally said 'White people as a whole have less sun resistant skin + lower collagen production compared to ethnics due to a lack of melanin'

From this you are making an ASSUMPTION that a white person is going to be OVEREXPOSED to RADIATION due to their - and i quote you - 'less sun resistant skin', thereby suffering skin damage due to melanin issues. YOU introduced this issue by implication of your original statement. DONT be intellectual disingenuous.

In response, I implied that whatever initial benefit can be derived from a lack of melanin is rendered null by other factors like protruding bones and an assortment of other factors like whether this hypothetical white person lives in a colder or warmer client.

As for your your most recent response, regarding female attractiveness being 'not based' around bones. Again, when did I say this in substance? I brought up BONES as a tempering argument to your original contention - a factor that you missed.

Notwithstanding that,
much money is spent on PLASTIC SURGERY in the form of OSTEOTOMIES (if they are poor, fillers to give the illusion of protruding bones). Your perception of looks is only half right.

Beauty isnt derived from a melted face with lots of collagen. Bones are as part of the faction of looks as bones are. You substantively miss this point in all of your analysis.
Not even a pixel

Yliaster

Yliaster

Blackpill Enthusiast
Time online
14d 20h 58m
@Julian showed me a pic of a 15 y/o white girl and she looked good and then he sent me a pic of her at 16 and she looked like she had two kids and drove a toyota
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

IwantToLooksMaxx

IwantToLooksMaxx

Master
Time online
13d 22h 32m
They all age equally bad and same age. Black women a little later.

Bigbeefius

Bigbeefius

Yeezy for prez
Time online
37d 15h 36m
I can only assume that that is an admission of your loss in this internet argument and that I have WON
You didn’t even address his point properly and just sperged about Muh bones when we’re talking about femininity and neoteny

your not even having a conversation at that point you just want to be right so bad u literally wrote a essay that wasn’t even addressing his main argument

sub6manletnozygos

sub6manletnozygos

Zephir
Time online
28d 8h 28m
You didn’t even address his point properly and just sperged about Muh bones when we’re talking about femininity and neoteny

your not even having a conversation at that point you just want to be right so bad u literally wrote a essay that wasn’t even addressing his main argument
COPE

nonserviam

nonserviam

but there is no real me, only an entity
Time online
42d 4h 56m
gonna get my girlfriend retin-a asap

at least when i have one :feelswhy:

after 25, white girls descend so fucking hard