White women age like total garbage

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
They age like milk 99% of the time even with access to Botox and face lifts. Brutal age pill

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Boxingfan, Copeful, TITUS and 12 others
nice of you to have taken the whitewomensuckpill, brother

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10679, TheoryMaxxer and Deleted member 9670
Cope

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, wasted and CsCurry
i like blonde milf tho

• +1
Reactions: PrisonMike, TUSSELEIF, Deleted member 8486 and 2 others
low iq. its depends on genetics, genetic recombination, environment (sun exposure, diet, exercise, stress) - a multitude of factors, which you likely have an insufficient scientific understanding of and which prohibits you from reasonably concluding that '99% of white women' age poorly.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, PrisonMike, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 10 others
They also wear the most makeup

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
WHITE WOMEN ARE DISGUSTING

• Woah
high iq play is to get 18 year old virgin stacey and force her to be on tretinoin her whole life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, Pumanator, Zeta ascended and 1 other person
low iq. its depends on genetics, genetic recombination, environment (sun exposure, diet, exercise, stress)
White people as a whole have less sun resistant skin + lower collagen production compared to ethnics due to a lack of melanin. This is literally confirmed by science, theres outliers for everything but the average is what counts and the avg white woman is wrinkled by 30.

At least white men have the bones to make up for this often

• +1
Reactions: Copeful, Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 9837 and 3 others
WHITE WOMEN ARE DISGUSTING
They look good while young but pay a heavy tax once they hit the 25-30 range. White foids on tinder past 23 looked like wrinkled and saggy sacks of shit with extra weight. Was brutal.

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, Shrek2OnDvD, RealLooksmaxxer and 1 other person
White people as a whole have less sun resistant skin + lower collagen production compared to ethnics due to a lack of melanin. This is literally confirmed by science, theres outliers for everything but the average is what counts and the avg white woman is wrinkled by 30.

facts which is why ive always said white men age better than white women

unless they bald then its over

• +1
Reactions: Krezo and Blackout.xl

this is utter cope if the female has good bone structure, takes good care of themselves and live in northern climates. your argument is premised on overexposure to radiation. therefore, i could argue the exact opposite of your contention, if it was in relation to a cold climate and a deficiency in vitamin d.

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Danish_Retard and Blackout.xl
facts which is why ive always said white men age better than white women

unless they bald then its over
Non soy cuck white men age much better than white women. It is what it is

• +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer
this is utter cope if the female has good bone structure
nope then she just looks like an old wrinkled witch like this bitch

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837, Deleted member 6128 and Blackout.xl
this is utter cope if the female has good bone structure and takes good care of themselves and live in northern climates
collagen is super important for both genders but it's probably 2x as important on women

• +1
Reactions: Copeful, 5'8manlet, Blackout.xl and 1 other person
this is utter cope if the female has good bone structure
Good bone structure can’t alleviate the falio of bad skin for a woman.

The majority of female SMV is based on neoteny and youth, which is based around skin and fat padding. Not bones.

If you actually go outside you’ll realize that this is well known, which is why females collectively spend hundreds of billions, if not trillions on skin care. If you’re gonna argue then at least use your head.

• +1
Reactions: Copeful, Deleted member 9837 and RealLooksmaxxer
this is utter cope if the female has good bone structure, takes good care of themselves and live in northern climates. your argument is premised on overexposure to radiation. therefore, i could argue the exact opposite of your contention, if it was in relation to a cold climate and a deficiency in vitamin d.
No one mentioned overexposure to radiation either you retard.

Exposure to the sun in areas that aren’t extremely cold 24/7 takes a toll on their skin.

• +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer
nope then she just looks like an old wrinkled witch like this bitch

View attachment 819398
>'heres my sample size of 1 which is indicative of all white women over the age of 40 jfl
and even if it was
>implying that the ethnic version of her wouldnt also suffer from the same ailment - a loss of elastin

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Danish_Retard and RealLooksmaxxer
>'heres my sample size of 1 which is indicative of all white women over the age of 40 jfl
and even if it was
>implying that the ethnic version of her wouldnt also suffer from the same ailment - a loss of elastin
cope

@Julian showed me a pic of a 15 y/o white girl and she looked good and then he sent me a pic of her at 16 and she looked like she had two kids and drove a toyota

• JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Copeful, Yliaster and 1 other person
low iq. its depends on genetics, genetic recombination, environment (sun exposure, diet, exercise, stress) - a multitude of factors, which you likely have an insufficient scientific understanding of and which prohibits you from reasonably concluding that '99% of white women' age poorly.
inded sub6

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 6273
Ethnic women age just as shit tbh. Genetics and diet for the most part dictate whether or not u age gracefully.

Good bone structure can’t alleviate the falio of bad skin for a woman.

The majority of female SMV is based on neoteny and youth, which is based around skin and fat padding. Not bones.

If you actually go outside you’ll realize that this is well known, which is why females collectively spend hundreds of billions, if not trillions on skin care. If you’re gonna argue then at least use your head.

Never once, did I materially disagree with the above, highlighted. If you are going to argue then dont misrepresent my argument.

You originally said 'White people as a whole have less sun resistant skin + lower collagen production compared to ethnics due to a lack of melanin'

From this you are making an ASSUMPTION that a white person is going to be OVEREXPOSED to RADIATION due to their - and i quote you - 'less sun resistant skin', thereby suffering skin damage due to melanin issues. YOU introduced this issue by implication of your original statement. DONT be intellectual disingenuous.

In response, I implied that whatever initial benefit can be derived from a lack of melanin is rendered null by other factors like protruding bones and an assortment of other factors like whether this hypothetical white person lives in a colder or warmer client.

As for your your most recent response, regarding female attractiveness being 'not based' around bones. Again, when did I say this in substance? I brought up BONES as a tempering argument to your original contention - a factor that you missed.

Notwithstanding that,
much money is spent on PLASTIC SURGERY in the form of OSTEOTOMIES (if they are poor, fillers to give the illusion of protruding bones). Your perception of looks is only half right.

Beauty isnt derived from a melted face with lots of collagen. Bones are as part of the faction of looks as bones are. You substantively miss this point in all of your analysis.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard

The perfect skin colour is mulatto skin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837
Never once, did I materially disagree with the above, highlighted. If you are going to argue then dont misrepresent my argument.

You originally said 'White people as a whole have less sun resistant skin + lower collagen production compared to ethnics due to a lack of melanin'

From this you are making an ASSUMPTION that a white person is going to be OVEREXPOSED to RADIATION due to their - and i quote you - 'less sun resistant skin', thereby suffering skin damage due to melanin issues. YOU introduced this issue by implication of your original statement. DONT be intellectual disingenuous.

In response, I implied that whatever initial benefit can be derived from a lack of melanin is rendered null by other factors like protruding bones and an assortment of other factors like whether this hypothetical white person lives in a colder or warmer client.

As for your your most recent response, regarding female attractiveness being 'not based' around bones. Again, when did I say this in substance? I brought up BONES as a tempering argument to your original contention - a factor that you missed.

Notwithstanding that,
much money is spent on PLASTIC SURGERY in the form of OSTEOTOMIES (if they are poor, fillers to give the illusion of protruding bones). Your perception of looks is only half right.

Beauty isnt derived from a melted face with lots of collagen. Bones are as part of the faction of looks as bones are. You substantively miss this point in all of your analysis.
Not even a pixel

• Ugh..
Reactions: Danish_Retard

Attachments

• 70674432_378618906140149_2066367891567943905_n.jpg
    70674432_378618906140149_2066367891567943905_n.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 33
@Julian showed me a pic of a 15 y/o white girl and she looked good and then he sent me a pic of her at 16 and she looked like she had two kids and drove a toyota

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Look at what I’ve done.

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful and Deleted member 1464
They all age equally bad and same age. Black women a little later.

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 1464
I can only assume that that is an admission of your loss in this internet argument and that I have WON
You didn’t even address his point properly and just sperged about Muh bones when we’re talking about femininity and neoteny

your not even having a conversation at that point you just want to be right so bad u literally wrote a essay that wasn’t even addressing his main argument

• +1
You didn’t even address his point properly and just sperged about Muh bones when we’re talking about femininity and neoteny

your not even having a conversation at that point you just want to be right so bad u literally wrote a essay that wasn’t even addressing his main argument
COPE

gonna get my girlfriend retin-a asap

at least when i have one :feelswhy:

after 25, white girls descend so fucking hard

• JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Copeful, Deleted member 9837 and 1 other person
It’s true unless they use a consistent, effective skin care regime, they’ll usually start looking like ass early. There’s a reason for this though.

• +1
What's this obsession with white women that niggas have? I'll never understand

Notwithstanding that,

Read, still an incredibly retarded comment.

Once again, no one mentioned anyone being overexposed to radiation. What was mentioned was the impact of sunlight on skin, which happens regardless of environment outside of extreme cases (such as winters in Siberia).

Unless you stay inside 24/7 or wear sunscreen all the time this process can’t be avoided. The sun is beneficial for overall health anyway.

The context of the conversation was based around white women. Not white people as a whole. Bones can make up for collagen in terms of a white mans attractiveness, as robust and sharp bones are inherently masculine and can potentially override collagen falio for a MAN.

This cannot be said for a woman, as a woman’s attractiveness is purely based on neoteny, femininity, etc. Which furthermore is based on the appearance of ones skin in terms of brightness and youthfulness.

Ones a woman’s skin goes, most of her SMV is gone. Sharp bones on a female with saggy skin will look gross to most men, not attractive. Men on average are attracted to feminine women over masculine women anyway and masculine women seen as attractive almost always have Top tier skin.

You obviously didn’t read any of what I said and it shows. Again, this conversation is about WOMEN. Not both genders.

Learn to read next time. You’re still autistic as shit after spending nearly a year off this site. Over for your life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106
@Blackout.xl
>'no one mentioned anyone being overexposed to radiation. What was mentioned was the impact of sunlight on skin'
i dont understand how you can distinguish these two sentences when considered in relation to my original statement which was based on LEVELS OF RADIATION affecting skin.

> 'Unless you stay inside 24/7 or wear sunscreen all the time this process can’t be avoided'
UV damage to the skin cant be avoided but it can be substantially minimized depending on location, sunscreen and clothes, the most important factor being location. the impact of UV RADIATION on skin MATERIALLY differs in impact depending on the UV index, which is a product of where you are located in the world.

White people in northern climates have whiter skin and are more susceptible to UV rays. Thus, if they were in the north and therefore subject to far less UV light it is unreasonable for you to posit that '99%' of white women age like shit. After all, your intellectually dishonest generalizations could be applied not to white women, but hypothetical colored women living in the northern climate who would be much more susceptible to suffering from extreme vitamin d deficiency and related skin diseases like PSORIASIS and ATOPIC DERMATITIS.

The point I am making is that the particular genotypic susceptibility of aging is as much a product of location and external habits as it is of collagen and elastin levels. Skin is an expression of biological adaptations which serve to temper your aforemention generalizations against all white women. Darker skin is an adaptation to prevent skin damage due to the sunny African climate, is it not? The converse is true for white people in the north is it not?

I maintain everything that I have already said in previous replies. Nothing you have said above rebuts what i have said.

> 'the context of the conversation was based around white women. Not white people as a whole'
where in my previous response did i explicitly say or at least imply that this wasnt the case? I have only been talking about women. Did you not read my response?

>Bones can make up for collagen in terms of a white mans attractiveness...This cannot be said for a woman, as a woman’s attractiveness is purely based on neoteny...Ones a woman’s skin goes, most of her SMV is gone'

I originally objected to and continue to object to your assertion of femininity being 'SOLEY' an expression of high levels of collagen and elastin. You seem to be struggling with the concept of range and variables. This isnt a black or white function with one input as you put it ('solely'). Bones clearly play an important function and as I originally said in my ORIGINAL comment, various factors like location, bones, diet, cortisol all play an important function to the aging process of white women - the original topic of the thread.

Thus, how can you reconcile your original, intellectually dishonest comment with my comments that simply provide other material consideration which influence this aging process?

Don't forget that my response was in relation to you saying white women 'age like milk 99% of the time' which is intellectually dishonest, racist and hypocritical.

> 'Learn to read next time'
jfl at your sanctimonious aspersions. I can say the exact same thing as you with regard to everything you have said in counter to what i have said. you have a myopic conception of the aging process of human being.

> You’re still autistic as shit
yes

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
@Blackout.xl
>'no one mentioned anyone being overexposed to radiation. What was mentioned was the impact of sunlight on skin'
i dont understand how you can distinguish these two sentences when considered in relation to my original statement which was based on LEVELS OF RADIATION affecting skin.

> 'Unless you stay inside 24/7 or wear sunscreen all the time this process can’t be avoided'
UV damage to the skin cant be avoided but it can be substantially minimized depending on location, sunscreen and clothes, the most important factor being location. the impact of UV RADIATION on skin MATERIALLY differs in impact depending on the UV index, which is a product of where you are located in the world.

White people in northern climates have whiter skin and are more susceptible to UV rays. Thus, if they were in the north and therefore subject to far less UV light it is unreasonable for you to posit that '99%' of white women age like shit. After all, your intellectually dishonest generalizations could be applied not to white women, but hypothetical colored women living in the northern climate who would be much more susceptible to suffering from extreme vitamin d deficiency and related skin diseases like PSORIASIS and ATOPIC DERMATITIS.

The point I am making is that the particular genotypic susceptibility of aging is as much a product of location and external habits as it is of collagen and elastin levels. Skin is an expression of biological adaptations which serve to temper your aforemention generalizations against all white women. Darker skin is an adaptation to prevent skin damage due to the sunny African climate, is it not? The converse is true for white people in the north is it not?

I maintain everything that I have already said in previous replies. Nothing you have said above rebuts what i have said.

> 'the context of the conversation was based around white women. Not white people as a whole'
where in my previous response did i explicitly say or at least imply that this wasnt the case? I have only been talking about women. Did you not read my response?

>Bones can make up for collagen in terms of a white mans attractiveness...This cannot be said for a woman, as a woman’s attractiveness is purely based on neoteny...Ones a woman’s skin goes, most of her SMV is gone'

I originally objected to and continue to object to your assertion of femininity being 'SOLEY' an expression of high levels of collagen and elastin. You seem to be struggling with the concept of range and variables. This isnt a black or white function with one input as you put it ('solely'). Bones clearly play an important function and as I originally said in my ORIGINAL comment, various factors like location, bones, diet, cortisol all play an important function to the aging process of white women - the original topic of the thread.

Thus, how can you reconcile your original, intellectually dishonest comment with my comments that simply provide other material consideration which influence this aging process?

Don't forget that my response was in relation to you saying white women 'age like milk 99% of the time' which is intellectually dishonest, racist and hypocritical.

> 'Learn to read next time'
jfl at your sanctimonious aspersions. I can say the exact same thing as you with regard to everything you have said in counter to what i have said. you have a myopic conception of the aging process of human being.

> You’re still autistic as shit
yes
Not reading your shitty essay ngl

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
Infertile women just make dicks fall off, and they become infertile pretty damn fast, don't bother with women over 30.

White women collagen is a joke, more than half the white girls I know could pass as 25-30yrs old while they're 20-22 meanwhile the ones with good collagen (asian, black, indian etc) look the exact same since 16

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106
And other copes you can tell yourselves

Imagine you get a virgin white wife, but at 30 she already hits The wall:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: