• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart, Deleted member 4804, joeveniro and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: leprechauncel, Deleted member 7820, TheChosenChad and 12 others
hahahahaahhahaha @BigBiceps

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 9355, Deleted member 7112 and 7 others
Attention seeking .. trying to become viral

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 000, lutte, Deleted member 4804 and 9 others
And this is why cumskin europeans are the most cucked

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Perma Virgin 666, MrGlutton, Deleted member 4804 and 8 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Deleted member 5912 and lifestyle21873
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Shrek2OnDvD, EckhartTollemaxx and 1 other person
4kd5a5

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, Deleted member 4804, Alt Number 3 and 1 other person
she is American, Euros don't have any guilt tbh except Britcucks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 4797, EckhartTollemaxx and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 5912, Vvvvxxxx and 2 others
@BigBiceps get off stromfront real quick my brother, your attention has been called upon

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart, lutte, Shrek2OnDvD and 15 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 3702, Deleted member 6191 and 5 others
In before 20 page thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
@BigBiceps get off stromfront real quick my brother, your attention has been called upon
I can already imagine that cucks reactions.

NOO SHE’S LYINGGG THEY’RE STILL OURS
:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart, Deleted member 9355, Shrek2OnDvD and 6 others
It's a shitskin greek gypsy larping white European nationalist who cries that white girls in the US want the bbc
Lets see how proud the greek girl is once the ethnic is gonna do hes thing on her.

White women are for everyone except curries

• +1
Reactions: leprechauncel
Lets see how proud the greek girl is once the ethnic is gonna do hes thing on her.
greeks are the most nationalistic people in Europe, they despise non Greeks jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
BRB MOVING TO EUROPE JFL, LIFEFUEL FOR ME

• JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345
I know thats why i like her, she will let her nice proud body get fked by a ethnic.

• +1
CAP
This is a lie straight up. Any western person can go to greece and be treated like a celebrity around there.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Alt Number 3, Warlow and 1 other person
Sadly the bitch is virtue signaling

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
CAP
This is a lie straight up. Any western person can go to greece and be treated like a celebrity around there.
cope, they only use them for money, they despise english, germans, nordics the most as tourists cause they are rude af

• +1
The calm before the storm🌧

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
cope, they only use them for money, they despise english, germans, nordics the most as tourists cause they are rude af
No they don’t those kinds of tourists bring money to their country and businesses it dosen’t even make any sense to hate them

I am European-Descented Latino. Do I count as cumskin or nibba?

No they don’t those kinds of tourists bring money to their countries and businesses it dosen’t even make any sense to hate them
Nordic people get drunk and do disgusting stuff there, they only tolerate them cause they bring them money, but talk shit behind their backs

• +1
Nordic people get drunk and do disgusting stuff there, they only tolerate them cause they bring them money, but talk shit behind their backs
I have been to greece and trust me they don’t hate ethnics they usually treat them better than the locals and they seem to like black people too way more than the west.
:ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
jfl lol fuck cant stop laughing

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9355, Deleted member 6217 and Copeful
I have been to greece and trust me they don’t hate ethnics they usually treat them better than the locals and they seem to like black people too way more than the west.
:ogre:
Balkan people like Blacks or Nordics alot cause they are both extremes to the local pheno here. One black girl was stalked the whole day by men even offered money and a expensive car to marry a guy

• +1
Balkan people like Blacks or Nordics alot cause they are both extremes to the local pheno here. One black girl was stalked the whole day by men even offered money and a expensive car to marry a guy
I need me a greek bitch to lick every last drop of my semen.
:love::love::love:
What about bosnian women?

I need me a greek bitch to lick every last drop of my semen.
:love::love::love:
What about bosnian women?
By Balkan i didn't mean Greeks, they aren't really Balkan people, more like Southern European middle eastern gypsies. Balkan is north of Greece up to Hungary and Ukraine

almost zero chance, they are very ethnically conscious, they don't even dare marry other Europeans let alone a black person.

• +1
By Balkan i didn't mean Greeks, they aren't really Balkan people, more like Southern European middle eastern gypsies. Balkan is north of Greece up to Hungary and Ukraine

almost zero chance, they are very ethnically conscious, they don't even dare marry other Europeans let alone a black person.
how about tamil foids?🥴

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7112

Not all balkan people are like that only the serbs and albanians may be like that but Bosnians are supposed to be a bit more liberal?

Not all balkan people are like that only the serbs and albanians may be like that but Bosnians are supposed to be a bit more liberal?
no, everyone in the Balkans are very ethnically conscious, Bosnia is definitely not more liberal cause they are muslim on top of it all so they have a higher conservative bias, the only foreigner they would marry is a Muslim Turk or Arab, but only the very religious ones which are like 20% of the population at best. If you are a black girl you will be swarmed by guys but guys are almost impossible to find something.

Balkans are one of the only olaces in Europe where there wasn't a single BLM rally held anywhere

• +1
no, everyone in the Balkans are very ethnically conscious, Bosnia is definitely not more liberal cause they are muslim on top of it all so they have a higher conservative bias, the only foreigner they would marry is a Muslim Turk or Arab, but only the very religious ones which are like 20% of the population at best. If you are a black girl you will be swarmed by guys but guys are almost impossible to find something.

Balkans are one of the only olaces in Europe where there wasn't a single BLM rally held anywhere
Dnr