White women are so cute

M

magnificentcel

Banned
But I’ll never have one
E6824295 C823 44B2 AE61 A1EEAFAF777C

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5969, Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 6402 and 2 others
That is not a cute white girl

fogged

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8019, GolemRot, Deleted member 6402 and 5 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9391, Lolcel, Zeta ascended and 8 others
@werty1457 what are your thoughts on cute white women?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969
sorry i only date girls with mental disorders cause they are easier to manipulate

• Love it
Reactions: magnificentcel
but they are all sluts

except my oneitis

:bluepill:

OP wots ure race

Shut up she’s cute
the girl on the right in my vid gigafogs that little twink bitch. all she'd have to do is wiggle her eyebrows at that white girl in the op and she'd get fogged straight to hades where she will spend her existence contemplating her subhumanity

• Hmm...

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 275
Desire is the root of all suffering

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 6273 and RealLooksmaxxer
All suffering is because of desire. You desire something, but you cannot have it. Therefore you suffer. You want a white woman, but you cannot have one. So you suffer. You want to be able to look good and have people treat you well, but they dont, so you suffer. Any negative emotion, whether its just being hungry or having societal disapproval aimed at you because of your looks, is because of unfulfilled desire

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5969 and magnificentcel
fuck i will never have a gf with a well developed face

• So Sad
All suffering is because of desire. You desire something, but you cannot have it. Therefore you suffer. You want a white woman, but you cannot have one. So you suffer. You want to be able to look good and have people treat you well, but they dont, so you suffer. Any negative emotion, whether its just being hungry or having societal disapproval aimed at you because of your looks, is because of unfulfilled desire
How can I get over my desires

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
@magnificentcel also I plan to move to Northern Ontario so basically my only options will be white women

• Love it
How can I get over my desires
You cant. At least not in my opinion. You can never stop drinking for 2 days and not be thirsty. Its just in your programming to desire. There is some evidence that your happiness or overall emotional contentedness is just based in your genetics, so you are essentially just set on a path that is determined and unchangeable. Sounds negative but its just how it is, unfortunately.

That’s why I said I guess. They’re Caucasian ethnics imo
They look like arabs or latinas

i have an arab girl in my class who looks similar