Whites have literally everything in favour

Uglybrazilian

Uglybrazilian

Communism will win in the end
highest SMV, no prejudice in the workplace, more inherited wealth etc I swear to God I fuckin CRY when I see a normie white guy here bitching and complaining that he is a filthy incel subhuman blablabla nigga just go out the world is YOURS, just enjoy the ride

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: BigBoy, mogstar, Beetlejuice and 21 others
Not in white countries

• +1
Reactions: wagbox, Deleted member 10536, Bitch and 12 others
The damage of growing up ugly cant be undone. In homogenous environments you will be compared to other whites and if you're ugly or short compared to them its still over, you cant just fly to SEA as a kid. Still its lifefuel for whites who were treated as truecels in their homecountries when they find out about location maxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536, Deleted member 9090, Chadrapist and 1 other person
Idk why mayo cretins even come to these website ngl.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345, Kristin, Deleted member 5393 and 6 others
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, johncruz12345, goat2x and 8 others
tbh white = volcel
simple as
They will still cope with their SFcel shit though. The whites here are fucking losers, all you had to do was grow a beard lmao.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, johncruz12345, Deleted member 9090 and 2 others
They will still cope with their SFcel shit though. The whites here are fucking losers, all you had to do was grow a beard lmao.
I can't

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Bitch, WadlowMaxxing and GetShrekt
I wasn’t really talking about ugly whites tbh, I can see why you’d struggle if you are legit ugly.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and lutte
I wasn’t really talking about ugly whites tbh, I can see why you’d struggle if you are legit ugly.
he is not, he is just short
he could ascend by southamericamaxx

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2214, Mouthbreath and lutte
  • Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2214, Uglybrazilian, WadlowMaxxing and 1 other person
highest SMV, no prejudice in the workplace, more inherited wealth etc I swear to God I fuckin CRY when I see a normie white guy here bitching and complaining that he is a filthy incel subhuman blablabla nigga just go out the world is YOURS, just enjoy the ride

They really don't understand how much being white boosts them up socially (not just in dating) they are completely oblivious to their privilege.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, GetShrekt, SupremeDream and 1 other person
@magnificentcel why did you +1 the thread if you're Italian?

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
meds are the biggest copers
Smiling afro american man holding italian flag international friendship concept stock photo 14

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: JizzFarmer, Bitch, Deleted member 9090 and 3 others
Well I agree that white people have an advantage over other races. On average, whites are taller, make more money, and are seen as more attractive due to Eurocentric standards of beauty.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer, Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 2214
They really don't understand how much being white boosts them up socially (not just in dating) they are completely oblivious to their privilege.
and many of those niggas have the nerve to say that ethnics are the ones who are privileged
comical tbh

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, johncruz12345, TheChosenChad and 1 other person
White people have zero idea how good they have it. Even being a white passing or white adjacent ethnic is a privilege. JFL at Armenians or pale Hispanics complaining about anything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699, TheChosenChad, Deleted member 9344 and 2 others
yeah bro I have such priviledge if I go to the uk(or anywhere in the west) they will just see me as another balkan criminal slavcel untermensch subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 9699, Deleted member 9344 and 5 others
but who was affirmative action

What you say is bullshit. People of color are over represented in the united states and they dominate the sports, TV shows and cop killings.

I don’t buy it.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Deleted member 9090
He actually gained more SMV from taking off that mask though.

Right @magnificentcel?

Lifefuel for my natural brown hair

But blonde gives the wrong impression tbh, Brad Pitt used to be considered blond but these days he'd be considered brown hair, in reality a dad who will have bright blond haired daughters will have dirty blond aka brown hair which is a mogger tone. Platinum blond on males is very hard to look good with

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 2214
yeah bro I have such priviledge if I go to the uk(or anywhere in the west) they will just see me as another balkan criminal slavcel untermensch subhuman
slavs are an exception to the rule

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
slavs are an exception to the rule
anybody who isnt a westerner is an exception, unless you are from the west jbw doesnt work, might as well rename it to just be western

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and Deleted member 9699
Lifefuel for my natural brown hair

But blonde gives the wrong impression tbh, Brad Pitt used to be considered blond but these days he'd be considered brown hair, in reality a dad who will have bright blond haired daughters will have dirty blond aka brown hair which is a mogger tone. Platinum blond on males is very hard to look good with
Outside of northern Europe, light blond hair is pretty rare to find (from my experience, I lived in mutliple countries as a kid), and you need to have a good browridge/forward growth to pull it off.

But I guess Chad can have any hair color and still look good. Once you get to 6PSL looks actually begin being subjective.

It's like having black eyes. It's more difficult to be Chad with light blond hair, but you are Chad with light blond hair then you're REALLY Chad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, TheChosenChad and RealLooksmaxxer
What you say is bullshit. People of color are over represented in the united states and they dominate the sports, TV shows and cop killings.

I don’t buy it.
are you crazy or just smoked a rotted piece of weed?? TV is literally white supremacist, only some sports are black(there are also white sports) and there's negros out there getting killed for fun by white cops

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, BigBoy, johncruz12345 and 3 others
anybody who isnt a westerner is an exception, unless you are from the west jbw doesnt work, might as well rename it to just be western
its not like that
tbh if you are slav but with a more nordic pheno, aka as light hair, blue eyes etc you probably wont suffer much prejudice

its bad only if you have the traditional slav pheno

are you crazy or just smoked a rotted piece of weed?? TV is literally white supremacist, only some sports are black(there are also white sports) and there's negros out there getting killed for fun by white cops

• Hmm...
Reactions: Uglybrazilian
its not like that
tbh if you are slav but with a more nordic pheno, aka as light hair, blue eyes etc you probably wont suffer much prejudice

its bad only if you have the traditional slav pheno
fair-haired blue-eyed slavic slayer

• JFL

I don’t buy it.
lol over

We didn't know much when we were younger, forgive us

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
It's a relative thing, you compare yourself with those around you, you don't think you are doing much better than a 3rd world nigger living in a hut, or 90% of the rest of the world, you just see yourself compared to the chads around you and whatnot.

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and WadlowMaxxing
Being white is a superpower, every white person could be an avengers' member just for being white.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 6400 and 1 other person
Didnt you have a tyler the creator avi

• +1
i dont understand people refering to ''coping sfcels talking claiming bbc theory'' shit? as far as ive seen sfcels (like i would prob be called lmao) understand JBW

Being white is a superpower, every white person could be an avengers' member just for being white.
Im mirin so much your whole profile bro ngl

@Beetlejuice @alexjones @6ft5manlet look at this nigga jfl

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Deleted member 5698, Deleted member 3073 and 1 other person