giphy.gif

Just something I found recently.

and blacks are more likely to be violent and commit crimes

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller and Deleted member 1553
based.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
"Europe is now the world’s child abuse capital with more than half of all vile images and videos filmed in Europe and hosted on European websites" =/= Whites Most likely to be pedophiles.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 1973 and 1 other person
It's not about whites. It's about white children walking alone unprotected to school and around the town with these muslim men around, who come from cultures where marrying and fucking kid is ok. Europeans haven't just adapted to the threat yet, it's all very new. Finnish central police released some data few years back, that iraqi man was 43 times as likely to rape as a finnish man. Must be due to not being able to get some coochie without force.

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1553 and Deleted member 1973
keep trying to tear down cumskins ‼✊🏼🗣

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
I love teenage girls

It's not like the rapefugees are raping little girls in Sweden right now. . . . .

BBC theory confirmed

Despite Being Only 13% of the Population

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and Drugs
It's not about whites. It's about white children walking alone unprotected to school and around the town with these Muslim men around, who come from cultures where marrying and the fucking kid is ok. Europeans haven't just adapted to the threat yet, it's all very new. Finnish central police released some data a few years back, that Iraqi man was 43 times as likely to rape as a Finnish man. Must be due to not being able to get some coochie without force.

I have been BTFO'd
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962, Deleted member 2012 and BigBiceps
Meanwhile Africa’s age of consent is 13

And black bitches in hood start having sex 6-11

• Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1553 and Deleted member 1973
It's not about whites. It's about white children walking alone unprotected to school and around the town with these muslim men around, who come from cultures where marrying and fucking kid is ok. Europeans haven't just adapted to the threat yet, it's all very new. Finnish central police released some data few years back, that iraqi man was 43 times as likely to rape as a finnish man. Must be due to not being able to get some coochie without force.
View attachment 228407

Citation needed on that claim immgrants are actually not committing rapes as previously thought ffs this generation is the most peaceful generation. but hey lets all talk about the superiority of the white race or how blacks are some inferior or all other people are subhumans even though cum skins took over foreign cultures and imposed their ways onto them and then pretend it's just biology by invoking the winter migration theory even though it has a bunch of fucking issues 1 of which is your making a lot of assumptions and down playing other peoples environments

Attachments

• 1579030698167.gif
    1579030698167.gif
    43 bytes · Views: 1
  • 1579030698102.gif
    1579030698102.gif
    43 bytes · Views: 0
Citation needed on that claim immgrants are actually not committing rapes as previously thought ffs this generation is the most peaceful generation. but hey lets all talk about the superiority of the white race or how blacks are some inferior or all other people are subhumans even though cum skins took over foreign cultures and imposed their ways onto them and then pretend it's just biology by invoking the winter migration theory even though it has a bunch of fucking issues 1 of which is your making a lot of assumptions and down playing other peoples environments
You do know that you're a "cum skin" right?

You do know that you're a "cum skin" right?

Look i have spoken to you before i am not talking about all europeans i respect many european cultures i am talking about anglos and you have had to adapt to their standards as well ffs in the recent past caucasians weren't considered white even you had to deal with discrimination you said your slav can you not admit the anglos were evil bastards

Lol bro

• +1

• +1
754CFFA9 0414 44C4 81D4 042BFB4ACCA4

• +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo
Look i have spoken to you before i am not talking about all europeans i respect many european cultures i am talking about anglos and you have had to adapt to their standards as well ffs in the recent past caucasians weren't considered white even you had to deal with discrimination you said your slav can you not admit the anglos were evil bastards
I'm also Scottish, Irish, Welsh and English.

The Slavic part of me is only half.

I'm also Scottish, Irish, Welsh and English.

The Slavic part of me is only half.

The irish in the past were called white niggers by germanic and anglo racists they used to use racial policy especially the british to cause genocide onto the irish can you not truly not admit anglos are evil and when i mean cum skin i very much so mean colonizers of any variety if you go over to some ones host nation take their resources by the way of the gun leave them ecanomic debt feel like you have a burden to civilize them you are an evil bastard period.

See i would respect the british had they left us alone but why add all the slavery why add all the imposition of beauty standards onto minorities ?

And every time i call a white racist out on this they all reply with i don't see color you don't have to you can physically see the privilege whites have you can get away with 1/10 the shit a black man can't do or even an indian can't do

The vatican probably inflates the numbers :lul:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3902, Deleted member 4209 and Deleted member 3962
The irish in the past were called white niggers by germanic and anglo racists they used to use racial policy especially the british to cause genocide onto the irish can you not truly not admit anglos are evil and when i mean cum skin i very much so mean colonizers of any variety if you go over to some ones host nation take their resources by the way of the gun leave them ecanomic debt feel like you have a burden to civilize them you are an evil bastard period.

See i would respect the british had they left us alone but why add all the slavery why add all the imposition of beauty standards onto minorities ?

And every time i call a white racist out on this they all reply with i don't see color you don't have to you can physically see the privilege whites have you can get away with 1/10 the shit a black man can't do or even an indian can't do
Wasn't the beauty standards there in India always geared towards lighter skinned-people? I thought the elite were white, correct me if I'm wrong.

Keep crying for Anglos

@Lifeisgood72 coming into this thread like

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, FatJattMofo, Deleted member 2846 and 3 others
Wasn't the beauty standards there in India always geared towards lighter skinned-people? I thought the elite were white, correct me if I'm wrong.

Indians tend to unfortunately be mainly Caucasoid unfornatley so they tend to unfortunately support lighter features that being said the caste system is a relavtively new one and only came cause of a invasion known as the aryan invasion theory.

Nevertheless what the anglos was not merely put status points onto lighter skin but they used it in a way where you would not even be seen as human if you had darker complexion it's quite sad really
Keep crying for Anglos

Keep crying for the ethnics their so fucking pathetic that they hate on ethnics but want asian women suck my fucking dick

Indians tend to unfortunately be mainly Caucasoid unfornatley so they tend to unfortunately support lighter features that being said the caste system is a relavtively new one and only came cause of a invasion known as the aryan invasion theory.

Nevertheless what the anglos was not merely put status points onto lighter skin but they used it in a way where you would not even be seen as human if you had darker complexion it's quite sad really

Keep crying for the ethnics their so fucking pathetic that they hate on ethnics but want asian women suck my fucking dick
But it would seem that it should benefit you, shouldn't it? I mean you look white, euro with some Canadian native sprinkled in.

But it would seem that it should benefit you, shouldn't it? I mean you look white, euro with some Canadian native sprinkled in.

It makes things harder for me mainly cause i don't look like a typical white i have lighter skin but i look indian the only reason i have lighter skin is most likely a higher caste in the mughal empire most of my ancestors from my moms side used to be very wealthy land owners and they were known for their light skin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
It makes things harder for me mainly cause i don't look like a typical white i have lighter skin but i look indian the only reason i have lighter skin is most likely a higher caste in the mughal empire most of my ancestors from my moms side used to be very wealthy land owners and they were known for their light skin
You can definitely slay in the US, maybe Canada. After Looksmaxxing of course.

You can definitely slay in the US, maybe Canada. After Looksmaxxing of course.

It's so much more than that though i tend to agree with most tradcon types on every race should keep to their own but and should stick in a society of their own.

My main disagreements is minor is disagree on any race being superior or inferior or any women being more superior or inferior my main grife is globalism whites will win out in this system but i want a system that benefits all i think the right wing option makes sense but i don't buy into the idea that whites are intrinsically more beatiful.

Asian women for asian men

White women for white men

And indian for indian

That being said that's after these other nations first industrialize

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
It's so much more than that though i tend to agree with most tradcon types on every race should keep to their own but and should stick in a society of their own.

My main disagreements is minor is disagree on any race being superior or inferior or any women being more superior or inferior my main grife is globalism whites will win out in this system but i want a system that benefits all i think the right wing option makes sense but i don't buy into the idea that whites are intrinsically more beatiful.

Asian women for asian men

White women for white men

And indian for indian

That being said that's after these other nations first industrialize

White men are the only free thinkers on this planet. Asians are sheep, blacks are low IQ.

Keep obsessing over whites and jews. They are thinking beyond the restraints of the universe and know when women are in their true prime.
66B5E644 F32C 42DA 80D7 E88777FE2C32

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 3202
White men are the only free thinkers on this planet. Asians are sheep, blacks are low IQ.

Keep obsessing over whites and jews. They are thinking beyond the restraints of the universe and know when women are in their true prime.
View attachment 228496

For the last 2 centuries anthropologists cannot even define what white even is biologically they all admit it exists a social construct but non can truly define it cause the differences between us humans is so minor your 6 percent different from a black and a few percent different than an asian were so close to each other the idea of race as a completely different species or as a fully real biological thing is not accepted.

It is true however that it exists as a social construct but that's cause humans are superficial.

Also blacks invented a lot stop down playing them.

Especially with your iq arguments you fucking cite the cold winters theory when their is so many assumptions at play.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6402
For the last 2 centuries anthropologists cannot even define what white even is biologically they all admit it exists a social construct but non can truly define it cause the differences between us humans is so minor your 6 percent different from a black and a few percent different than an asian were so close to each other the idea of race as a completely different species or as a fully real biological thing is not accepted.

It is true however that it exists as a social construct but that's cause humans are superficial.

Especially with your iq arguments you fucking cite the cold winters theory when their is so many assumptions at play.
Motherfucker I can’t even tell what you’re saying.

You are a great example of the differences between humans. I don’t even think you’re speaking the same language as me.

Meanwhile Africa’s age of consent is 13

And black bitches in hood start having sex 6-11
How can a whole continent have one age of consent, stupid ass not nigga nigga

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
How can a whole continent have one age of consent, stupid ass not nigga nigga
Stupid ass nigga I don’t feel like posting every age of consent but many countries are 11-14 and raping you girls is common

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1553

What have blacks invented though?

Would have to agree.

Based Africa

The computer the phone and a bunch of other stuff you would be surprised
Motherfucker I can’t even tell what you’re saying.

You are a great example of the differences between humans. I don’t even think you’re speaking the same language as me.

Bruhhhhhhhhh i'm autistic give me a fucking break and i'm diagnosed.

Any ways according to your shitty theories rushton jared fucking cock sucker all fucking agree according to your theories that east asians are superior and they all admire Asian culture so hypocrisy at it's finest.

2nd point anthropologists fail to ascribe race the best we have is Caucasian mongoloid and the other classifcations the issue with that is most people today would not be considered white but rather negroids they literally had the term white nigger.

3rd point technically blacks are more human than you and me both you and me have denisvisovan and Neanderthal dna we aren't fully homo sapien in terms of superiority of the human races were not even fully human..

4th point you seem to be using the winter migration theory for iq that colder climates lead to populations with higher iq's the issues here is it's down to a lot of assumptions and it down plays Africa's own evolution.

But i will admit i admire you acknowledging Jews for once they get unnecessary hatred for what a retarded few do

Last edited:
When it’s about getting a scholarship for college or getting out of trouble (((they))) are “oppressed genocide victims” that deserve protection, when it’s about pedophile statistics (((they))) are “white” smh.