Time online
55d 16h 41m
What a shitty question

reptiles

reptiles

Zephir
Time online
156d 13h 20m
WHITES WITH DARK FEATURES (AKA MED SLAYERS)

Theo theodoris, Greek.

Mario Ermito

Michele Morrone

Gabriel Garko

CURRIES (THAT TRY TO PASS FOR MEDS)

Hritik Roshan

Ranbir Kapoor

Just cherry pick the top tiers in your race and pretend this is what your average looks like to pretend you come from the master race theory theory

improover

improover

#JamesGang
Time online
19d 21h 58m
Meds would be considered ethnic non whites if they did not happen to be Living within borders of europe.
Cope, turkish people aren't considered white. Meds are responsible for greatness of europe

improover

improover

#JamesGang
Time online
19d 21h 58m
Just cherry pick the top tiers in your race and pretend this is what your average looks like to pretend you come from the master race theory theory
Just stop coping for once, he never said they were average, by that logic he would be saying Roshan is an average curry too, JFL.

J

JamesDoakes

Amateur
Time online
8d 19h 12m
Cope, turkish people aren't considered white. Meds are responsible for greatness of europe
Turks are not within borders of europe. Turks are in the middle east. That why they aint considered white.

Meds are only responsible for Greece and rome.

Northern Europe (USA as part of this) has created the modern World.

Middle Easterners get Credit for starting earliest civilizations. But are outside borders of europe hence non white

Last edited:
reptiles

reptiles

Zephir
Time online
156d 13h 20m
Just stop coping for once, he never said they were average, by that logic he would be saying Roshan is an average curry too, JFL.
This entire fucking site thinks unless your med or nord your automatically are at a disadvantage so they cherry pick best looking within white and med race to boost the psl of the averages.

improover

improover

#JamesGang
Time online
19d 21h 58m
This entire fucking site thinks unless your med or nord your automatically are at a disadvantage
Cope, I refuted your strawman. Besides, if you're not white you're at a disadvantage, racepill is confirmed by scientific studies and tinder experiments.

Last edited:
reptiles

reptiles

Zephir
Time online
156d 13h 20m
Cope, I refuted your strawman. Besides, if you're not white you're at a disadvantage, racepill is confirmmed by scientific studies and tinder experiments.

You refuted jack shit the entire premise of these forums seem to be the statements i said before there is so much circle jerking in these forums and its always about 2 types of races the med and the nord if your not this its implied its over for you on these forums it severely underestimates ethnics

improover

improover

#JamesGang
Time online
19d 21h 58m
You refuted jack shit the entire premise of these forums seem to be the statements i said before there is so much circle jerking in these forums and its always about 2 types of races the med and the nord if your not this its implied its over for you on these forums it severely underestimates ethnics
YOU HAVE TO STOP COPING

curryslayerordeath

curryslayerordeath

mouthbreather
Time online
89d 11h 47m
subhuman whites slay in india
who gives a fuck abt india lmao, most users here are from america or europe. subhuman whites slay in every 3rd world country, even more so in east asia or africa.

improover

improover

#JamesGang
Time online
19d 21h 58m
who gives a fuck abt india lmao, most users here are from america or europe. subhuman whites slay in every 3rd world country, even more so in east asia or africa.
Curry is strike one and two, one more subhuman characteristic = it's over.

curryslayerordeath

curryslayerordeath

mouthbreather
Time online
89d 11h 47m
Curry is strike one and two, one more subhuman characteristic = it's over.
what does 'curry' mean (someone of south asian descent)? if so, why are they any different than all the other brown skinned groups of ppl spanning across the middle east, central asia, and north africa?

improover

improover

#JamesGang
Time online
19d 21h 58m
what does 'curry' mean (someone of south asian descent)? if so, why are they any different than all the other brown skinned groups of ppl spanning across the middle east, central asia, and north africa?
Because those races are at a higher tier in the racepill. Curry is in the bottom of the abyss

curryslayerordeath

curryslayerordeath

mouthbreather
Time online
89d 11h 47m
Because those races are at a higher tier in the racepill. Curry is in the bottom of the abyss
racepill is about attractiveness lol, there are chads of all races (except some east asians). even from status, curries mog chinks to oblivion in all ways, so def not at the bottom.

curryslayerordeath

curryslayerordeath

mouthbreather
Time online
89d 11h 47m
east asians can kpop max, indians can rope
pretty sure ur a coping chink then lmfao

keep barking for the numerous curries who get hundreds of tinder likes in hours

no flat faced, bat eating, tiny dicked chink will ever reach that

reptiles

reptiles

Zephir
Time online
156d 13h 20m
YOU HAVE TO STOP COPING

The study in question was done on the us that is already an unfair number advantage and if we tally up the black asian and indian populations the total number of those types of ethnics in the us is 17.5 percent. The number of responses given were by 1000 heterosexual males and females they never specified the number of certain races they were taking into account when doing the study. Know the total number of people who use dating apps in the us is 30 percent so 98400000 i am assuming here also that the distribution of the 4 main races (Indians Asians blacks whites) are proportional to there overall population which is 17.5 percent for ethnis and for whites 82.5 for whites. If you do this and you accept this assumption that the users using dating apps are proportional to the overall population then out of the 9840000 only 1722000 ethnics used the dating app if we scale down even further to only 1000 people only 175 actually ended using the app hence the whites largely outnumbered the main ethics most people talk about as suffering the most from the race pill.

Added to this most people tend to prefer there own race if there off a single ethnic group like a black white or asian person this starts to go away once the person is mixed but whilst they are ''pure breds'' they tend to perfer there own but since we know the world is becoming more mixed anyways even this will die out 50 years and this study was done in 2011 the massive cultural shift in that short time period would help ethnics.

improover

improover

#JamesGang
Time online
19d 21h 58m
The study in question was done on the us that is already an unfair number advantage and if we tally up the black asian and indian populations the total number of those types of ethnics in the us is 17.5 percent. The number of responses given were by 1000 heterosexual males and females they never specified the number of certain races they were taking into account when doing the study. Know the total number of people who use dating apps in the us is 30 percent so 98400000 i am assuming here also that the distribution of the 4 main races (Indians Asians blacks whites) are proportional to there overall population which is 17.5 percent for ethnis and for whites 82.5 for whites. If you do this and you accept this assumption that the users using dating apps are proportional to the overall population then out of the 9840000 only 1722000 ethnics used the dating app if we scale down even further to only 1000 people only 175 actually ended using the app hence the whites largely outnumbered the main ethics most people talk about as suffering the most from the race pill.

Added to this most people tend to prefer there own race if there off a single ethnic group like a black white or asian person this starts to go away once the person is mixed but whilst they are ''pure breds'' they tend to perfer there own but since we know the world is becoming more mixed anyways even this will die out 50 years and this study was done in 2011 the massive cultural shift in that short time period would help ethnics.
0% chance of me reading 1 word
JGLÇLLLLL.png

Slayerino

Slayerino

PSL 🎱 or 💀
Time online
52d 1h 14m

Can we at least agree that Meds mog Nordics in SMV value?

reptiles

reptiles

Zephir
Time online
156d 13h 20m
0% chance of me reading 1 word
View attachment 560462

Notice that is me from 2019 i have gone from wannabee kpop chink to a wannabee black person to a wannabee nordic person who literally worships whites cause i fell for the shitty memes of this site to know a person who wants to looksmax to the best of his ability in his own race to get a decent looking mixed women or black women

ArvidGustavsson

ArvidGustavsson

Not only a perfect mogger, But a good man
Time online
85d 17h 10m
This entire fucking site thinks unless your med or nord your automatically are at a disadvantage so they cherry pick best looking within white and med race to boost the psl of the averages.
my sig represents all races because i'm against racism :)

improover

improover

#JamesGang
Time online
19d 21h 58m
Notice that is me from 2019 i have gone from wannabee kpop chink to a wannabee black person to a wannabee nordic person who literally worships whites cause i fell for the shitty memes of this site to know a person who wants to looksmax to the best of his ability in his own race to get a decent looking mixed women or black women
Mirin low IQ honesty

reptiles

reptiles

Zephir
Time online
156d 13h 20m
Mirin low IQ honesty

I fell for the kpop meme JBB meme and even the JBW tbqh jbw is the only 1 that has even a shred of evidence but that's what circle jerking in some forum for months at a time does to you

CursedOne

CursedOne

#ICANTBREED
Time online
26d 13h 46m
Im a med myself and I dont think so, nordics mog us meds because they can always run jbw game in asia and other non white countries. they are haloed by hair and eyecolor.
I also believe that the ideal phenotype is somewhat in the middle of med and nordic. sean o pry, gandy, hernan drago etc.

Germania

Germania

Quantum
Time online
36d 0m
Just in Eastern Europe, in the rest of the world to 100% not, no chance.

Slayerino

Slayerino

PSL 🎱 or 💀
Time online
52d 1h 14m
Just in Eastern Europe, in the rest of the world to 100% not, no chance.
Bullshit lol. A med guy can get any nordic girl over a nerdic guy any day of the year, but I gotta give it to you, probably flatxilla gooks prefer nordic guys over meds. I don't complain, you get the insectoids, I get the fine nordic pussy lol.

Germania

Germania

Quantum
Time online
36d 0m
Bullshit lol. A med guy can get any nordic girl over a nerdic guy any day of the year, but I gotta give it to you, probably flatxilla gooks prefer nordic guys over meds. I don't complain, you get the insectoids, I get the fine nordic pussy lol.
I traveled nearly the whole world, i am right you are wrong.

TITUS

TITUS

Erudite
Time online
8d 34m
Ranbir Kapoor has downs.

johncruz12345

johncruz12345

Quantum
Time online
10d 4h 31m
pretty sure ur a coping chink then lmfao

keep barking for the numerous curries who get hundreds of tinder likes in hours

no flat faced, bat eating, tiny dicked chink will ever reach that
CURRY IS MASTER RACE. EVERY RACE IS BAD. JUST BE CURRY THEORY LEGIT. I WISH I WAS CURRY :lul::lul:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J [Blackpill] If you have dark eyes it’s over Looksmaxing 29
fras [Mogs] Turbo High T Dark Swede Looksmaxing 10
R Why do some actors look better blonde vs dark Looksmaxing 7