whites with dark features vs curries

Because those races are at a higher tier in the racepill. Curry is in the bottom of the abyss

racepill is about attractiveness lol, there are chads of all races (except some east asians). even from status, curries mog chinks to oblivion in all ways, so def not at the bottom.

racepill is about attractiveness lol, there are chads of all races (except some east asians). even from status, curries mog chinks to oblivion in all ways, so def not at the bottom.
east asians can kpop max, indians can rope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, YoungChadcel and Slayerino
east asians can kpop max, indians can rope

pretty sure ur a coping chink then lmfao

keep barking for the numerous curries who get hundreds of tinder likes in hours

no flat faced, bat eating, tiny dicked chink will ever reach that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Chadeep, sytyl and 1 other person
YOU HAVE TO STOP COPING

The study in question was done on the us that is already an unfair number advantage and if we tally up the black asian and indian populations the total number of those types of ethnics in the us is 17.5 percent. The number of responses given were by 1000 heterosexual males and females they never specified the number of certain races they were taking into account when doing the study. Know the total number of people who use dating apps in the us is 30 percent so 98400000 i am assuming here also that the distribution of the 4 main races (Indians Asians blacks whites) are proportional to there overall population which is 17.5 percent for ethnis and for whites 82.5 for whites. If you do this and you accept this assumption that the users using dating apps are proportional to the overall population then out of the 9840000 only 1722000 ethnics used the dating app if we scale down even further to only 1000 people only 175 actually ended using the app hence the whites largely outnumbered the main ethics most people talk about as suffering the most from the race pill.

Added to this most people tend to prefer there own race if there off a single ethnic group like a black white or asian person this starts to go away once the person is mixed but whilst they are ''pure breds'' they tend to perfer there own but since we know the world is becoming more mixed anyways even this will die out 50 years and this study was done in 2011 the massive cultural shift in that short time period would help ethnics.

The study in question was done on the us that is already an unfair number advantage and if we tally up the black asian and indian populations the total number of those types of ethnics in the us is 17.5 percent. The number of responses given were by 1000 heterosexual males and females they never specified the number of certain races they were taking into account when doing the study. Know the total number of people who use dating apps in the us is 30 percent so 98400000 i am assuming here also that the distribution of the 4 main races (Indians Asians blacks whites) are proportional to there overall population which is 17.5 percent for ethnis and for whites 82.5 for whites. If you do this and you accept this assumption that the users using dating apps are proportional to the overall population then out of the 9840000 only 1722000 ethnics used the dating app if we scale down even further to only 1000 people only 175 actually ended using the app hence the whites largely outnumbered the main ethics most people talk about as suffering the most from the race pill.

Added to this most people tend to prefer there own race if there off a single ethnic group like a black white or asian person this starts to go away once the person is mixed but whilst they are ''pure breds'' they tend to perfer there own but since we know the world is becoming more mixed anyways even this will die out 50 years and this study was done in 2011 the massive cultural shift in that short time period would help ethnics.
0% chance of me reading 1 word
JGLLLLLL

• JFL
Reactions: Slayerino

Can we at least agree that Meds mog Nordics in SMV value?

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
0% chance of me reading 1 word
View attachment 560462

Notice that is me from 2019 i have gone from wannabee kpop chink to a wannabee black person to a wannabee nordic person who literally worships whites cause i fell for the shitty memes of this site to know a person who wants to looksmax to the best of his ability in his own race to get a decent looking mixed women or black women

• JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345 and improover
This entire fucking site thinks unless your med or nord your automatically are at a disadvantage so they cherry pick best looking within white and med race to boost the psl of the averages.
my sig represents all races because i'm against racism :)

• Love it
Reactions: reptiles
Notice that is me from 2019 i have gone from wannabee kpop chink to a wannabee black person to a wannabee nordic person who literally worships whites cause i fell for the shitty memes of this site to know a person who wants to looksmax to the best of his ability in his own race to get a decent looking mixed women or black women
Mirin low IQ honesty

Mirin low IQ honesty

I fell for the kpop meme JBB meme and even the JBW tbqh jbw is the only 1 that has even a shred of evidence but that's what circle jerking in some forum for months at a time does to you

• JFL
Reactions: improover
Can we at least agree that Meds mog Nordics in SMV value?
Im a med myself and I dont think so, nordics mog us meds because they can always run jbw game in asia and other non white countries. they are haloed by hair and eyecolor.
I also believe that the ideal phenotype is somewhat in the middle of med and nordic. sean o pry, gandy, hernan drago etc.

Just in Eastern Europe, in the rest of the world to 100% not, no chance.
Bullshit lol. A med guy can get any nordic girl over a nerdic guy any day of the year, but I gotta give it to you, probably flatxilla gooks prefer nordic guys over meds. I don't complain, you get the insectoids, I get the fine nordic pussy lol.

• JFL
Reactions: Julius
Bullshit lol. A med guy can get any nordic girl over a nerdic guy any day of the year, but I gotta give it to you, probably flatxilla gooks prefer nordic guys over meds. I don't complain, you get the insectoids, I get the fine nordic pussy lol.
I traveled nearly the whole world, i am right you are wrong.

Ranbir Kapoor has downs.

pretty sure ur a coping chink then lmfao

keep barking for the numerous curries who get hundreds of tinder likes in hours

no flat faced, bat eating, tiny dicked chink will ever reach that
CURRY IS MASTER RACE. EVERY RACE IS BAD. JUST BE CURRY THEORY LEGIT. I WISH I WAS CURRY :lul::lul:

Currris are bottom of the barrel genetic trash med are indeed white

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7697 and Slayerino
Cope, I refuted your strawman. Besides, if you're not white you're at a disadvantage, racepill is confirmed by scientific studies and tinder experiments.
My mother used to say the most attractive men are Italians.
And she worked for a huge airplane company for decades.

Based thread OP, you were not a faggot today.

Michele Morrone highest smv atm due to movie halo

just had some diarrhea, came out some curry