[Blackpill] @whites

Aesthetic

Aesthetic

Confirmed PSL 7
Middle eastern are GL, you say "even" like if they were ugly
The girls who arent into blacks just fear of the BBC and their reputation but they fantasm about them, keep crying little cumskin
I meant that when people go outside their race they choose for the one closest to them as for example other Caucasians.

Obviously there are some goodlooking arabs but on average they are manlets and would not be considerd goodlooking lmao.

Also it has been acceptable to date outside ones race in todays western society, what fear would they have to date a black guy if their reputation might literally be halod by the liberal society we live in???

You are just coping hard, there are black people who slay but a thing like ¨BBC¨ is a myth and doesnt exist IRL.

S

streege

Zephir
Hes a 9
So you claim to be a 9,5 ?
i mean i mog in fighting.
Of course i mog in face, he looks like a girl
I meant that when people go outside their race they choose for the one closest to them as for example other Caucasians.

Obviously there are some goodlooking arabs but on average they are manlets and would not be considerd goodlooking lmao.

Also it has been acceptable to date outside ones race in todays western society, what fear would they have to date a black guy if their reputation might literally be halod by the liberal society we live in???

You are just coping hard, there are black people who slay but a thing like ¨BBC¨ is a myth and doesnt exist IRL.
manlets ends when for you ?
What the best ethnicity for you after white people ?

Roping Subhuman

Roping Subhuman

Zephir
JFL at all these race baiting threads. and then the comments. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Legit Caging hard while reading all this.

Aesthetic

Aesthetic

Confirmed PSL 7
i mean i mog in fighting.
Of course i mog in face, he looks like a girl

manlets ends when for you ?
What the best ethnicity for you after white people ?
Obviously under 6ft is manlet tier.

White people > mixed raced white people (Hapas and half indians not included) > MENA people (Turks/Middle eastern/Arabs) > Blacks > Asians > Dirt > Worms inside of the dirt > Indians > Australian Aboriginals

S

streege

Zephir
Obviously under 6ft is manlet tier.

White people > mixed raced white people (Hapas and half indians not included) > MENA people (Turks/Middle eastern/Arabs) > Blacks > Asians > Dirt > Worms inside of the dirt > Indians > Australian Aboriginals
so i'm 6'0 and mostly iranian, but with mixed blood where do i fit ?

Aesthetic

Aesthetic

Confirmed PSL 7
so i'm 6'0 and mostly iranian, but with mixed blood where do i fit ?
Depends on how % of your genetics is white, i would guess anything from 20% and above would fit in the mixed raced bill.

If you are mostly iranian and also look typically iranian (aka people cant see you are mixed in any way) you are probably in the MENA section.

S

streege

Zephir
Depends on how % of your genetics is white, i would guess anything from 20% and above would fit in the mixed raced bill.

If you are mostly iranian and also look typically iranian (aka people cant see you are mixed in any way) you are probably in the MENA section.
people don't know really where i do look like, like light skin, probably eastern, but don't know where.

reptiles

reptiles

No one can escape the face pill
weak bait

JFL imagine thinking your high iq race copers are dumber than leftists muh science you look into the claim and half the time it hasn't been through prereview this is the equivalent of taking a creationist text book claiming it's true doing retarded experiments to prove the earth is 6000 years old and then fucking with the numbers until it fits your view of reality and then you dare claim it's science muh high iq you fuckers haven't studied a day in your life you make claim without actually looking it them

Aesthetic

Aesthetic

Confirmed PSL 7
people don't know really where i do look like, like light skin, probably eastern, but don't know where.
Pic of what phenotype you look like? Or even better a picture of yourself.

Also even if you fit into MENA its not over for you, obviously you can still slay. its just that your race doesn't necessarily halo you like it does with white people.

If you dont feel comfortable posting it here hit me up in DMs

sgt_iron

sgt_iron

Amateur
JFL imagine thinking your high iq race copers are dumber than leftists muh science you look into the claim and half the time it hasn't been through prereview this is the equivalent of taking a creationist text book claiming it's true doing retarded experiments to prove the earth is 6000 years old and then fucking with the numbers until it fits your view of reality and then you dare claim it's science muh high iq you fuckers haven't studied a day in your life you make claim without actually looking it them
yes tbh @reptiles @Stare
the dolphin and the other whale races has a bigger prefrontal cortex tbh
1568235500636.png

reptiles

reptiles

No one can escape the face pill
yes tbh @reptiles @Stare
the dolphin and the other whale races has a bigger prefrontal cortex tbh
View attachment 110647

Prefrontal cortex is cope i don't even think consciousness is genetic rather i think the body you inhabit is 100% biological that being said your mind is emergent from quantum entanglement or information bits it's why i find it insulting to disrespect another person your brain is literally quantum data

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)