Large nose monkey

• JFL
Reactions: Bluepill
The white race is failing so hard LMAO

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: toolateforme, Arkantos, BigBiceps and 5 others
ok while we're on the topic, can anyone explain why Irish Americans are such cucks? Every one I met irl was a massive whiteknight. I don't understand since their country only recently legalized abortion. You would think they're more blackpilled on women...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
nose mogs me ded srs

weak bait

Attachments

• nigger.png
    nigger.png
    268.2 KB · Views: 45
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Krezo, Deleted member 3043, xit and 4 others
Incredible, this is the first time I’ve seen a nigger loving Asian.
Neck yourself.

• +1
Reactions: xit, MiroslavBulldosex and Festrunk
Incredible, this is the first time I’ve seen a nigger loving Asian.
Neck yourself.
Niggers are the supreme race keep crying for them

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
Racism

• Hmm...
Reactions: sadakiyo
They're the supreme race yet have constantly been Europe's bitch. Now that europe is cucked they're China's bitch. Lmao.

They're the supreme race yet have constantly been Europe's bitch. Now that europe is cucked they're China's bitch. Lmao.
Return fapping on some bbc cuckold

• JFL
Reactions: rtssssy, Arkantos, BigBiceps and 1 other person
Youre a very mean guy why do you wish me to die
I very much dislike you and believe the world would be better off without you.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
I very much dislike you and believe the world would be better off without you.
What did i do wrong i just make shitty threads because im bored and you wish me to die

• JFL

Not the point though, europe almost became arabs bitch totally.

• +1
Reactions: sadakiyo
A98E8EF6 7CFF 4025 9EEB 3036629B9FB6

• +1
Black people are the biggest incel besides Indians and Asians, studies have proven this that girls even rather date other caucasians like Middle Eastern people before dating black people.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and xit
Black people are the biggest incel besides Indians and Asians, studies have proven this that girls even rather date Middle Eastern people then black people.
Middle eastern are GL, you say "even" like if they were ugly
The girls who arent into blacks just fear of the BBC and their reputation but they fantasm about them, keep crying little cumskin

No bro. Those are the avg white people lips:

Screenshot 20181230 163300 1 1 1

Keep coping

Middle eastern are GL, you say "even" like if they were ugly
The girls who arent into blacks just fear of the BBC and their reputation but they fantasm about them, keep crying little cumskin
I meant that when people go outside their race they choose for the one closest to them as for example other Caucasians.

Obviously there are some goodlooking arabs but on average they are manlets and would not be considerd goodlooking lmao.

Also it has been acceptable to date outside ones race in todays western society, what fear would they have to date a black guy if their reputation might literally be halod by the liberal society we live in???

You are just coping hard, there are black people who slay but a thing like ¨BBC¨ is a myth and doesnt exist IRL.

Hes a 9
So you claim to be a 9,5 ?
i mean i mog in fighting.
Of course i mog in face, he looks like a girl
I meant that when people go outside their race they choose for the one closest to them as for example other Caucasians.

Obviously there are some goodlooking arabs but on average they are manlets and would not be considerd goodlooking lmao.

Also it has been acceptable to date outside ones race in todays western society, what fear would they have to date a black guy if their reputation might literally be halod by the liberal society we live in???

You are just coping hard, there are black people who slay but a thing like ¨BBC¨ is a myth and doesnt exist IRL.

manlets ends when for you ?
What the best ethnicity for you after white people ?

JFL at all these race baiting threads. and then the comments. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Legit Caging hard while reading all this.

i mean i mog in fighting.
Of course i mog in face, he looks like a girl

manlets ends when for you ?
What the best ethnicity for you after white people ?
Obviously under 6ft is manlet tier.

White people > mixed raced white people (Hapas and half indians not included) > MENA people (Turks/Middle eastern/Arabs) > Blacks > Asians > Dirt > Worms inside of the dirt > Indians > Australian Aboriginals

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: toolateforme and Deleted member 3043
Obviously under 6ft is manlet tier.

White people > mixed raced white people (Hapas and half indians not included) > MENA people (Turks/Middle eastern/Arabs) > Blacks > Asians > Dirt > Worms inside of the dirt > Indians > Australian Aboriginals

so i'm 6'0 and mostly iranian, but with mixed blood where do i fit ?

so i'm 6'0 and mostly iranian, but with mixed blood where do i fit ?
Depends on how % of your genetics is white, i would guess anything from 20% and above would fit in the mixed raced bill.

If you are mostly iranian and also look typically iranian (aka people cant see you are mixed in any way) you are probably in the MENA section.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Depends on how % of your genetics is white, i would guess anything from 20% and above would fit in the mixed raced bill.

If you are mostly iranian and also look typically iranian (aka people cant see you are mixed in any way) you are probably in the MENA section.

people don't know really where i do look like, like light skin, probably eastern, but don't know where.

weak bait

JFL imagine thinking your high iq race copers are dumber than leftists muh science you look into the claim and half the time it hasn't been through prereview this is the equivalent of taking a creationist text book claiming it's true doing retarded experiments to prove the earth is 6000 years old and then fucking with the numbers until it fits your view of reality and then you dare claim it's science muh high iq you fuckers haven't studied a day in your life you make claim without actually looking it them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2769 and buflek
people don't know really where i do look like, like light skin, probably eastern, but don't know where.
Pic of what phenotype you look like? Or even better a picture of yourself.

Also even if you fit into MENA its not over for you, obviously you can still slay. its just that your race doesn't necessarily halo you like it does with white people.

If you dont feel comfortable posting it here hit me up in DMs