@Zygos4Life is a bot of a neek ngl

jk bro, ur a g

• Love it
Reactions: Zygos4Life
I’m joking

@cocainecowboy

I hate @Ritalincel and @reptiles

They both post stupid shit
obviously they post "stupid" shit this section is called shitposting for a reason. Learn to read newfag.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
@ZUZZCEL i hate this curry so much. It makes me so mad that this subhuman have so much money to spend on surgeries which is basically a waste bcos he can never change his race. You should give that money to me so i can ascend.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Newguyaround, Pendejo, Guest2 and 1 other person
anyone whos not from lookism

Respect but also kinda ironic because you cucked yourself by replacing your avi with a used up bunny to appease a superior male. It's ok tho @Blacktarpill would still let you step on his worthless body

@ZUZZCEL i hate this curry so much. It makes me so mad that this subhuman have so much money to spend on surgeries which is basically a waste bcos he can never change his race. You should give that money to me so i can ascend.
I agree with you bro @ZUZZCEL go rope faggot

• +1
Reactions: Angel and Chadelite
hey my g,im using this site less, gonna start gymmaxing, grip training, maybe krav maga, cuz it mogs all self defence and it is the most realistic, framemaxxing, growing my hair out, full looksmax, no surgery tho. @Chadelite doesn't need them lol.

I will post my full one on here guys, maybe pics in 2 or 3 years, but not on here, on yt. i might make an insta or become a part time model and make ez money, ded srs.

• Love it
Respect but also kinda ironic because you cucked yourself by replacing your avi with a used up bunny to appease a superior male. It's ok tho @Blacktarpill would still let you step on his worthless body
but i dn rd toe

he is some indian rich kid lol. poor GL kids mog him to death lol.
He just feeds off his parents wealth.

• +1
Reactions: Angel and Zygos4Life
hey my g,im using this site less, gonna start gymmaxing, grip training, maybe krav maga, cuz it mogs all self defence and it is the most realistic, framemaxxing, growing my hair out, full looksmax, no surgery tho. @Chadelite doesn't need them lol.

I will post my full one on here guys, maybe pics in 2 or 3 years, but not on here, on yt. i might make an insta or become a part time model and make ez money, ded srs.
Tales from the basement

• Ugh..
Reactions: Chadelite
anyways bro, imma eat then chill and go to sleep after i do some work. peace bro, u should leave this site, ur 16, not 36, u r chad under ur fat imo. pray to Allah u grow taller tho. It isn't cope im not even joking.
Tales from the basement
wdym?
That is one of the reasons im leaving here,i have no trace to this site, no name, only my age, but i might be larping this whole time, i might be a 5ft 2 incel lol.

• Love it
004E7615 9E79 44B3 8E82 8DE330A9EDBC

@FaceandHFD take your profile off private I want to write something

anyways bro, imma eat then chill and go to sleep after i do some work. peace bro, u should leave this site, ur 16, not 36, u r chad under ur fat imo. pray to Allah u grow taller tho. It isn't cope im not even joking.

wdym?
That is one of the reasons im leaving here,i have no trace to this site, no name, only my age, but i might be larping this whole time, i might be a 5ft 2 incel lol.
Amen. I’ll pray for u niggers

wdym?
Peace bro
I’m gonna stay on this site since once you swallow the black pill, you can’t vomit it out

• +1
Reactions: Angel
@Jack Black

• WTF
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Bengt, Arkantos, Deleted member 2810 and 1 other person
i only hate low iq people and legit autists like @blackoutwhitein and @dicklet4incher

i cant stand them and cant see them as human, they just lack basic logic and have 0% to ascend due to their stupidity

i dont give a fuck about spammers, postmaxxers, dickheads etc. but low iq people get on my nerves

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Bengt, Angel and Zygos4Life
i only hate low iq people and legit autists like @blackoutwhitein and @dicklet4incher

i cant stand them and cant see them as human, they just lack basic logic and have 0% to ascend due to their stupidity

i dont give a fuck about spammers, postmaxxers, dickheads etc. but low iq people get on my nerves
Why did @blackoutwhitein get banned again?

Legit. This is why i hate @reptiles he is low iq as fuck and think he is a smartass.

• +1
Reactions: Bengt
Legit. This is why i hate @reptiles he is low iq as fuck and think he is a smartass.

I have never once claimed to be a smart ass just that i put in more effort which is a fact i put in more effort in everthing i fucking do than most normal people apparently that is being a smart ass

Antinous doesn't hate anyone, so he's never offensive and likes to surround himself with good people, so he's kind, polite and cordial, so whatever

too many fucking teenagers.

do you like me all budyboyo ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Petsmart, GenericChad1444 and Deleted member 2486
@Pietrosiek @Alexanderr @mido the slayer

All subhuman
ok you're all chads right? So now you need to be chad in incel forum?

@MD_Hopeful69 for posting lame ass Nazi jokes under almost every thread I make.

@BrettyBoy, that dude is such a faggot..... oh wait. :p

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bengt, Chadelite and Zygos4Life