Who else "bald withOUT a beard" here?

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Self-banned; tired of talking to subhumans
I know @Mr_Norwood is. We are both saying that we ascended (compared to shitty hair).

I actually suspect that I might have ascended compared to a full head of BLOND hair that I used to have (blond is suboptimal for white males in white countries)

Still, idiots don't believe us and think we are coping. The day after I shaved my head, I started getting IOIs like Rasputin. I was surprised af.

skinheads-gather-at-the-site-of-a-planned-npd-march-september-25-2004-picture-id51356970

Coping is a failure to accept reality, despite objective evidence. Check my sig for some of that objective evidence. Hair will not save you. You are not superior to skinheads because of your hair.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
You are not superior to skinheads with a better face but it's almost always better to be nw1.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
Most people including myself can't pull of bald. I've got bad bones, some twink, and im not especially masculine looking. But if you can that's good. Btw pm pics if you want im curious.

• +1
You are not superior to skinheads with a better face but it's almost always better to be nw1.

I agree, if your hair is dark (or you can dye it, or you live in an ethnic country where blond hair is a halo).

pm pics bro

I've never had a proper beard because i can't grow one and it looks like shit. I do have a little growth constantly because I'm too lazy to shave.. Mostly shave once or twice a week.

I've never had a proper beard because i can't grow one and it looks like shit. I do have a little growth constantly because I'm too lazy to shave.. Mostly shave once or twice a week.

I could grow a shitty nerdic beard like this:

TravisFimmel.jpg

Totally bald head and no beard can be low class females magnet for sure

It's going to be someone else I shat on yesterday too (check my post history)

Bald can of course be hot. It looks better with a slightly darker skin tone. It looks amazing & healthy if you have a hairline that shapes your face (even after shaving). Most importantly it looks like it was your choice to shave. Losing your hairline distorts your face and makes your forehead appear long as fuck. Say what you will but this will drop 3-4 points for most people.

• +1
no one looks good bald stop coping you are ended,only if you are black or tanned with big steroid muscles and height yo ucan somehow attract females into ogres or wear cool snapbacks

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 685
no one looks good bald stop coping you are ended,only if you are black or tanned with big steroid muscles and height yo ucan somehow attract females into ogres or wear cool snapbacks
Okiwaga