Who else got a headache when hardcore mewing?

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Does it mean that my mewing works well? :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Well for me my cheek bones hurt, I mean wtf?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7785
mewing is meme

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1338 and Deleted member 656
A couple of years back I used to have a smoking problem. I'd have upwards of 30 a day. Absolutely wrecked my looks and my health, but I kept doing it. I struggled with and eventually stopped playing football and tennis bc I couldn't compete, and I was expelled from school because of it.

I stopped in the end after much difficulty. My doctor informed me I'd die very young if I continued, likely from lung cancer. It was hard, the withdrawl symptoms brutal, but I made it. Finally got my life back on track.

Then I heard about mewing and got brain cancer anyway

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7785, Salience, adrianolm and 11 others
You’re doing it wrong

Yes it means your third eye is opening

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: YoungChadcel, SPFromNY914, GrewWrong and 4 others
that's a good sign, keep going.

Most retards here go soft for a month or two and then ragequit.
But we- you and me- we are not most retards, are we?

We are looksmaxers, who are willing to sacrifice years of comfort for good results, because we believe in mewing, isn't that right, my brother?

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7785, SPFromNY914, G O D and 4 others

We are looksmaxers, who are willing to sacrifice years of comfort for good results, because we believe in mewing, isn't that right, my brother?
Discomfort /= progress.
You should be more critical of mewing.
Even I am critical of my own theory threads.

Discomfort /= progress.
I see improvements in my own mirror, and my tongue feels completely different now in my mouth, it has much more space.
No one is forced to believe me, but so far no one has gone through a mew journey and then confired that it doesn't work, everyon's just sitting behind a computer dismissing mewing before even trying it out.

Also the last sentence scares me, I think I've never once opened one of your threads so I don't know which ones you are talking about, but could you link them? Are those just theory threads or advice threads?

Discomfort /= progress.
  • critical of own theories
  • injects 20 different substances daily

:feelswhat:

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Extra Chromosome
No one is forced to believe me, but so far no one has gone through a mew journey and then confired that it doesn't work, everyon's just sitting behind a computer dismissing mewing before even trying it out.
I have tried it personally for 6 months with zero results. Lighting, angles and distance was same.
Also the last sentence scares me, I think I've never once opened one of your threads so I don't know which ones you are talking about, but could you link them? Are those just theory threads or advice threads?
The pinned height thread is an example. Science backed.
  • critical of own theories
  • injects 20 different substances daily
:feelswhat:
Yes, that is the scientific method which my predecessors followed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 483
  • Love it
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Just beat yourself up theory

I have tried it personally for 6 months with zero results. Lighting, angles and distance was same.
Lol don't you at least feel a difference?
Doesn't your tongue have more space now?
My does, at first my tongue was always injured on the sides, now it fits perfectly up there.

I think your brain is just prepping itself for the universal knowledge that is soon to be unlocked through the ancient practice of mewing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7785, GGG_THE_GOAT, SayNoToRotting and 1 other person
Lol don't you at least feel a difference?
Doesn't your tongue have more space now?
My does, at first my tongue was always injured on the sides, now it fits perfectly up there.
Nope.

I can't prove anything, so this was more of a question that has value for only me.
I am 100% certain that my palate has expanded, the flesh of my tongue doesn't get in between my molars and peeled off anymore, no matter how hard I press against them.

Also measured it by biting into clay, 4 mm expansion, take or give 1 mm. (There is always room for inaccuracy)

5 months in

So judging by that I think you're just not doing it hard enough.

Either that or I'm just the most dedicated mewer on earth, keep in mind that I have the tongue up there for 22+ hours per day (sleep included), and half of that time hard.
I also sit in a straight, chin tucked position for like 3 hours a day.

So yeah, I will never be sceptical of mewing, ever.
It is the greatest gift I have ever received, I will never let go of it

• +1
Reactions: ovosoundszn and Extra Chromosome
I can't prove anything, so this was more of a question that has value for only me.
I am 100% certain that my palate has expanded, the flesh of my tongue doesn't get in between my molars and peeled off anymore, no matter how hard I press against them.

Also measured it by biting into clay, 4 mm expansion, take or give 1 mm. (There is always room for inaccuracy)

5 months in

So judging by that I think you're just not doing it hard enough.

Either that or I'm just the most dedicated mewer on earth, keep in mind that I have the tongue up there for 22+ hours per day (sleep included), and half of that time hard.
I also sit in a straight, chin tucked position for like 3 hours a day.

So yeah, I will never be sceptical of mewing, ever.
It is the greatest gift I have ever received, I will never let go of it
I did mew correctly.
Anyways, my point is to be critical. Being critical deosnt stop you from doing it. I still new 24/7 for the dedication and preventing apnea.

Exactly most these clowns that gave up on mewing expected the shit to make them chads mThey some entitled bitches that quit after 2 weeks cause their tongue and neck hurts. I guarantee most of them aren't lip sealing right and most of them aren't taping their mouth at night. They're probably also not fixing their neck posture through additional exercises

• +1
Reactions: Sinjiyam