Who funds these site?

Intel.Imperitive

[-={Imperitor of Intel《♡》Slayer Crew/Roidcel}=-]
Like, who pays to run sites like Looksmax.org or Incel.me or Truecels.org?

I swear you're supposed to pay for servers and websites and shit. And who does all the website shit anyways? Dont you need to like hire a programmer or something to make it all? Also, the mods, is this there job or like something on the side?

My Computer IQ is 65 allow me

satoshisacuck

HackER
If you scroll to the bottom you can see that the forums run on https://xenforo.com/
You basically just download a web server or a server install it (WAMP/LAMP) and then install your forum software and you have your own forum server running.

@Intel.Imperitive Get a laptop, preferably a Mac because if you have an iPhone they have the best integration and is made to be used with a Mac.

To run servers you don't need to know shit about programming, I was running servers when I was 13 for game servers and the shit. Programming is easy also, if you take the proper courses or get started early (taking them in high school early on) or early at University.

Unwanted

Hopecel
If you have a little programming knowledge you can make it yourself with the help of some forum software.

Regarding hosting costs I really don't know. I think it's a couple of thousands a year for .me. Here I think it's significantly less.

Sergeant

Admin
I made this site and incels.me. I don't make a profit, the ads that run on .me barely help pay a fraction of the costs.

Intel.Imperitive

[-={Imperitor of Intel《♡》Slayer Crew/Roidcel}=-]
I made this site and incels.me. I don't make a profit, the ads that run on .me barely help pay a fraction of the costs.
What a noble deed ?

Thanks bro ?

x69

?????? ????
Why don't you make a place where you can Donate? Having extra features if you pay is also cool.

Tony

Head of Doctors
Why don't you make a place where you can Donate? Having extra features if you pay is also cool.
You can in fact donate ''
-Can I donate?
Yes, thanks for helping out.
You can PM @Sergeant to donate by Paypal, or use this address for Bitcoin:
3QKUZsj9S1PpRkr2TaPMFSAr1EgnyHmEQX
''
check Rules section

averageblokecel

The forum just went down baby, down
Dude don't lie, Big Oil and the jews fund you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)