46.5 KB · Views: 115
  • 37.jpg
    37.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 106
Me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jodanielle and Dogs
Not sure who gets girls like that (prolly PSL 4.75 and up white dudes) but what I do know is neither you nor I get girls like that

• +1
Reactions: MoostWestThuisBest and birchman
This is such a dumb and subjective question.
Some are gonna say 5 or 6 or 7
What is the point

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL, justanothergymcell and AdamLanza
Girls with big breasts wearing tanktops.

Makes my cock very hard.

• +1
Reactions: MoostWestThuisBest
Orb is a 6.5 PSL god

Anyone really, looks like an obvious case of daddy issues

You need to have this face to have her

• +1
Reactions: justanothergymcell, toolateforme, Averagecel and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: toolateforme
JFL you don’t need to be a 7 PSL’er like Zach Cox to have her. You just need to be three things:

1. 5 PSL.

2. White.

3. NT.

That’s it.
And anyone who disagrees with me here clearly hasn’t left their basement

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123 and Averagecel
JFL you don’t need to be a 7 PSL’er like Zach Cox to have her. You just need to be three things:

1. 5 PSL.

2. White.

3. NT.

That’s it.
This cope hit hard right

1. 5 PSL.

2. White.

3. NT.

That’s it.
N.T is a big one, I can confirm

Me, but she is not that much tbh

1. 5 PSL.

2. White.

3. NT.

That’s it.
Jfl at white.

If you're white you only need to be 5 psl and above 6ft to slay above average girls, especially in ethnic majority country. If you're ethnic then you need to be at least 6.5 to slay above average girls.
6.5 psl

• +1
Reactions: ArabIncel
If you're white you only need to be 5 psl and above 6ft to slay above average girls, especially in ethnic majority country. If you're ethnic then you need to be at least 6.5 to slay above average girls.
6.5 psl

This is mostly true. A 5 PSL white guy, so long at least average height and NT, won’t have trouble slaying. But for an ethnic to slay as much as a 5 PSL white guy (and not just slaying ethnic girls but white girls too) he’d need to be 1 PSL point higher. So 6 PSL or so.
But I think if an ethnic is 5.5 PSL he shouldn’t have trouble slaying ethnic girls.

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel
Just be some nt skinny fat drug dealer degenerate

This is mostly true. A 5 PSL white guy, so long at least average height and NT, won’t have trouble slaying. But for an ethnic to slay as much as a 5 PSL white guy (and not just slaying ethnic girls but white girls too) he’d need to be 1 PSL point higher. So 6 PSL or so.
That's why it's harder for ethnics to ascend. It's easy to ascend to 5 psl through surgery as long as you're not a truecel, even below average men can ascend to 5 psl. Ascending to 6+ psl is very hard, you need a lot of surgeries and many blackpilled ethnics don't have enough money to get all the surgeries, that's why it's harder for ethnics to ascend.
I repeated the same sentence twice.

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
Not in my experience

There is some element of true to it. Like if you take two guys who are both the same height and frame and mental state AND both are, say, 5 PSL, with the only difference being one is white and the other is ethnic (Curry or Arab or whatever), then if you put them both in a club setting the white guy will overall have it more easy. He’d be able to appeal more to all kinds of girls in there (white, ethnic, etc.), whereas the ethnic might be okay when it comes to ethnic girls in there but will definitely not do as good as the white guy when it comes to white girls.
Of truth*

• +1
It really sucks when you can't edit the post.

There is some element of true to it. Like if you take two guys who are both the same height and frame and mental state AND both are, say, 5 PSL, with the only difference being one is white and the other is ethnic (Curry or Arab or whatever), then if you put them both in a club setting the white guy will overall have it more easy. He’d be able to appeal more to all kinds of girls in there (white, ethnic, etc.), whereas the ethnic might be okay when it comes to ethnic girls in there but will definitely not do as good as the white guy when it comes to white girls.
Of truth*
White guys do better with white females, maybe so. But ethnics do better with their ethnics. You are attracted to familiar things. Mere exposure effect

That's why it's harder for ethnics to ascend. It's easy to ascend to 5 psl through surgery as long as you're not a truecel, even below average men can ascend to 5 psl. Ascending to 6+ psl is very hard, you need a lot of surgeries and many blackpilled ethnics don't have enough money to get all the surgeries, that's why it's harder for ethnics to ascend.

I think you rated me around a 4.5 PSL if I remember now. I’m trying to softmaxx to around a 5 and then will try to hardmaxx/surgerymaxx to around a 5.5.
White guys do better with white females, maybe so. But ethnics do better with their ethnics. You are attracted to familiar things. Mere exposure effect

I don’t think that’s quite true. I think the white guy will do just as good as the ethnic guy, if not better, when it comes to ethnic girls too. Tons of ethnic girls like white guys, even more so than ethnic guys.

• +1
I think you rated me around a 4.5 PSL if I remember now. I’m trying to softmaxx to around a 5 and then will try to hardmaxx/surgerymaxx to around a 5.5.
How tall are you?

• +1
I don’t think that’s quite true. I think the white guy will do just as good as the ethnic guy, if not better, when it comes to ethnic girls too. Tons of ethnic girls like white guys, even more so than ethnic guys.
This is a brutal pill that it's hard for ethnics to swallow.
5’9”. But I lift fraud to 5’10” which is average. So I guess it isn’t the end of the world?
It depends where you live, in most countries your height won't be a problem. Face matters kore as long as you're not a manlet.
more*

• +1
This is a brutal pill that it's hard for ethnics to swallow.

It depends where you live, in most countries your height won't be a problem. Face matters kore as long as you're not a manlet.

Yeah I live in Canada where the average guy my age (21) is like 5’10”. So I’m exactly average height with lifts.

• +1
Gooks dont even have base to surgery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Averagecel
Mods ban op she is posting herself asking for rating