Who had good results with vitamin c maxxing?

Leo0509

Leo0509

From 5.25psl to 2psl within 2months in 2018
I try to vitamin c maxx. I take one supplement and eat/drink 5 oranges a day.

Who had succes with vitamin c?

no vitamin c for your nasolabial folds

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Newguyaround, Deleted member 1464, toptearmm and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, toptearmm and Deleted member 2846
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, GoMadAndSTFU, LowTierNormie and 1 other person
I got a ton of vitamin C supplements and haven't touched them tbh

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
It is indeed pretty funny dude since you make 1000 threads about them even though they're nonexistant
Here i circled the fold for you , no you see that it exist.

Attachments

• 819428FB-41CB-4D3B-BB49-18E616A73AAA.png
    819428FB-41CB-4D3B-BB49-18E616A73AAA.png
    73.1 KB · Views: 44
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, GoMadAndSTFU and Lorsss
Here i circled the fold for you , no you see that it exist.
BRO TRUST ME NO ONE BUT YOU SEES THEM.I FUCKING PROMISE YOU.THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG IN YOUR 99% OF PEOPLE HAVE WORSE FOLDS THAN YOU

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, Dicklet.4.3, Deleted member 2205 and 2 others
BRO TRUST ME NO ONE BUT YOU SEES THEM.I FUCKING PROMISE YOU.THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG IN YOUR 99% OF PEOPLE HAVE WORSE FOLDS THAN YOU
16 months ago, I went to a beauty doc, he also saw now folds. Then I went to a women, she saw folds and inject hyaluron. It didn‘t help. I only got some hard nodes under the skin

16 months ago, I went to a beauty doc, he also saw now folds. Then I went to a women, she saw folds and inject hyaluron. It didn‘t help. I only got some hard nodes under the skin
You're mentally ill.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie and Deleted member 2846
imagine falling for the "oranges are good for vitamin c" meme

• +1
Reactions: About2Rope, Deleted member 2205 and rtssssy
Not as much as you
This forum is to improve the looks. I‘m just asking for advice about my folds. Well, maybe I‘m mentally ill, but just because this trauma happened to me.

This forum is to improve the looks. I‘m just asking for advice about my folds. Well, maybe I‘m mentally ill, but just because this trauma happened to me.
Your folds arent the problem

• +1
Reactions: About2Rope
You can’t improve your folds anymore than they are. If you want to improve your looks get your philtrum fixed.

You can’t improve your folds anymore than they are. If you want to improve your looks get your philtrum fixed.
It must be possible. Before the stress, they were much better , so my skin has the potential. I just need the right method
Your folds arent the problem

Btw nobody ever told me something about my philtrum IRL. Maybe in germany philtrums are not such a big theme

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2275 and Deleted member 2846
It must be possible. Before the stress, they were much better , so my skin has the potential. I just need the right method
No doctor is going to completely get rid of them for you. They are practically non existent. Things happen when you age. Stress, time, sunlight. The stress definitely made it worse and it’s probably irreversible at this point. The only thing you can do is make sure they don’t get worse. So put on sunscreen and retin a and if they get really bad in 5-10 years, get surgery for them. But they should be at the bottom of your list.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
No doctor is going to completely get rid of them for you. They are practically non existent. Things happen when you age. Stress, time, sunlight. The stress definitely made it worse and it’s probably irreversible at this point. The only thing you can do is make sure they don’t get worse. So put on sunscreen and retin a and if they get really bad in 5-10 years, get surgery for them. But they should be at the bottom of your list.
Why are you first saying they are non existent and then saying ‚the stress made it worse‘ ? It makes no sence
Why are you first saying they are non existent and then saying ‚the stress made it worse‘ ? It makes no sence
sense*
Some users said that with my maxilla it is impossible that they‘ll get really bad

sense*

Some users said that with my maxilla it is impossible that they‘ll get really bad
Because it’s clear you have very small and unnoticeable folds now and you didn’t have any before.

you literally told me in another thread to go vegan faggot.
Yeah, because broccoli and kale both have 50% more vitamin C than oranges do per one hundred grams, including skin.

Kill yourself retard, you deserve to be executed and thrown into a shallow ditch in front of your mother.

Because it’s clear you have very small and unnoticeable folds now and you didn’t have any before.
Before I had also. But extreme small and more like a human. Now they look like they are not ‚straight‘ and it‘s more a groove than a fold.
Here re pics from end of 2017 when my live was fine

Attachments

• 3D3A663D-1652-41D9-8588-6E0961AE023D.png
    3D3A663D-1652-41D9-8588-6E0961AE023D.png
    33.4 KB · Views: 31
  • A0B15AC7-FEA8-4B21-AD76-19C03562694E.png
    A0B15AC7-FEA8-4B21-AD76-19C03562694E.png
    40.9 KB · Views: 18
Before I had also. But extreme small and more like a human. Now they look like they are not ‚straight‘ and it‘s more a groove than a fold.
Here re pics from end of 2017 when my live was fine
they literally look exactly the same and almost completely unnoticeable, kill yourself so you dont spread your mental illness genes to any children

they literally look exactly the same and almost completely unnoticeable, kill yourself so you dont spread your mental illness genes to any children
Bro this BOTH pics are from 2017

ev
Bro this BOTH pics are from 2017
every single picture your posted looks exactly the same

also whose ass is that because i already fapped to it

Yeah, because broccoli and kale both have 50% more vitamin C than oranges do per one hundred grams, including skin.

Kill yourself retard, you deserve to be executed and thrown into a shallow ditch in front of your mother.
lol at your incel rage. "muh kys for not being a vegan cuck."

Eating veggies =/= being vegan :feelsuhh:

ev

No it doesn‘t if you look exactly.
ev

Idk I had it on my phone

lol at your incel rage. "muh kys for not being a vegan cuck."

Eating veggies =/= being vegan :feelsuhh:
then your original reply was completely fucking worthless, I also linked a shit ton of studies that showed veganism was the best way to eat, and I'm not even vegan, I guess you bought too much into the meat head talk

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
then your original reply was completely fucking worthless, I also linked a shit ton of studies that showed veganism was the best way to eat, and I'm not even vegan, I guess you bought too much into the meat head talk
Image result for soyboy 4chan vegan

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2275