Who has the best eye area of all time?

I’m highclassmaxibg like side part hairstyle and talking elegant and women seem to like it lol

He is different to get this look you need low bf% and clean shaven 24/7 also little muscle mass and medium to long hair with broad shoulders and narrow waist View attachment 47295

He has a really nice upper third. The top is straight and his hairline is almost perfectly square, but with a slight recession. His temples are broad, so he doesn't look IQ from the fairly boxed hairline. Makes him look very youthful, but also wise and high IQ.

• +1
Reactions: mido the slayer
He has a really nice upper third. The top is straight and his hairline is almost perfectly square, but with a slight recession. His temples are broad, so he doesn't look IQ from the fairly boxed hairline. Makes him look very youthful, but also wise and high IQ.
Yes ?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1553
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar
  • +1
He gets mogged easily by complete strangers I see on a daily basis.
Gigacope
Big jaw doesn’t mean he is better looking
It’s about harmony and balanced futures on the face

And he is north Atlantid so that makes him extra special

Gigacope
Big jaw doesn’t mean he is better looking
It’s about harmony and balanced futures on the face

And he is north Atlantid so that makes him extra special
His hair isn't dark brown to warrant a North Atlantid stamp. He's Anglo-Saxon. And I'm not coping, you are, come to the Netherlands and see for yourself. Alain would be a high-tier normie here at best.

His hair isn't dark brown to warrant a North Atlantid stamp. He's Anglo-Saxon. And I'm not coping, you are, come to the Netherlands and see for yourself. Alain would be a high-tier normie here at best.

Here is what his hair looks like on normal lighting looks like mine tbh dark brown

Anglo Saxon are light brown - blonde hair color range

And he doesn’t look Anglo Saxon for shit

Looks worse than every one of the eye areas that was posted in the OP. Btw, I think girls like Lex because Superman is weak ass low-T high inhib bitch compared to Luthor who is also much wealthier
6590381.jpg

Best eye area of all time.

Attachments

• 1457.jpg
    1457.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 82
  • Woah
Reactions: dogtown
  • +1
Reactions: TakaRyo
His eye area isn't better than Chico's or Brad's or Andreas' end of discussion.

PWJnBii.jpg

rrwARsG.jpg

bmTtRDd.jpg

kTGMC34.jpg
i think its personal preference. some poeple prefer small eyes whils other like bigger eyes

Burak Ozcivit

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
4fpOUfZ.jpg

• +1
Reactions: heroinfather
first

• +1
His eye area isn't better than Chico's or Brad's or Andreas' end of discussion.

PWJnBii.jpg

rrwARsG.jpg

bmTtRDd.jpg

kTGMC34.jpg

First eye area mogs second into oblivion

Much more expressive, better color, more open, more interesting, more mysterious, such an unique color..

I think it is best eye area i ever saw , being 5 years on pls

• +1
My favourite has always been gandys.

• +1
Reactions: Notorious
Gandy that deep blue hunter look that he has with the medial canthus

• +1
Reactions: Notorious
My choice will be that dude who resemble gandy, but I believe he is middle eastern.

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton and Deleted member 3043
I dont know why sean opry is even on that list, his eye area makes him look like a mean aspie

I dont know why sean opry is even on that list, his eye area makes him look like a mean aspie
"aspie"

jfl at that cope.

keep crying for caucasoid low set brows and hunter eyes

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1553
  • +1
other eye areas on that list have universal appeal and look normal therefore they are better, unless you are trying to attract aliens
muuh universal apeal. jfl at your retarded logic. hunter eyes are like looks theory 2.0 even blackpilled women wont admit they want those with to fuck them.

we are a predator species thus any man without hunter eyes automatically has a an eye area bellow it unless its very near it
look at sean O Pry youtube ccomments to get an Idea of bitches loving his wolf like eyes

I'd rate his eye area 7.6/10, but Andreas' is more like 8.5 chico's is 9.5/10, Brad Pitt's is 8/10. Alain can't really compete in terms of eye area. It's his jaw, chin, and cheekbones that are more important
the first guy mogs all
thom strijid mogs them all
no first Guy mogs hard
other eye areas on that list have universal appeal and look normal therefore they are better, unless you are trying to attract aliens
true..here some mm are so overated
First eye area mogs second into oblivion

Much more expressive, better color, more open, more interesting, more mysterious, such an unique color..

I think it is best eye area i ever saw , being 5 years on pls
yeah first Guy mogs hard

the first guy mogs all

no first Guy mogs hard

true..here some mm are so overated

yeah first Guy mogs hard
first one doesnt mog at all.

the difference between him and one of the other guys is his inferior under eye support. by pure fact alone this should automatically make his eye area objectively inferior

Keep worshipping chads as they breed with your looksmatch to create incellets

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1553 and Deleted member 3043
My choice will be that dude who resemble gandy, but I believe he is middle eastern.
He's Atesh Salih, a Turk. Geographically, Turkey is either in Europe or the Middle East or both.

O'prys
just godtier

Attachments

• sean o pry 8.JPG
    sean o pry 8.JPG
    37 KB · Views: 46