Who has the highest SMV on this site?

D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
Right now, who has the highest SMV? Taking into consideration, frame, body, height, face.

My vote goes to @cocainecowboy probably

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745
idk about number 1, but likely top 3

thx tho @PrettyBoyMaxxing

Never seen pics of Cocaine cowboy?

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3 and TheMewingBBC
@Alarico8

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 656, Deleted member 245 and 2 others
Never seen pics of Cocaine cowboy?
Same tbh lol. He just blacked out his midface. He’s 6’8 with really good frame. Looks good tho unless he’s ugly af :(

What’s your psl you think @cocainecowboy

@Tomas Strijid

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, Deleted member 3043, Alexanderr and 2 others
He's the only one who mogs @Alarico8 tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AutisticBeaner, Deleted member 3043, middayshowers and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Ruby and Deleted member 2205
Idk about who has the highest but I def have the lowest because I have none.

• +1
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Sasaz2, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2205
you mentalcel

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SikKunt, CopingCel, Deleted member 2581 and 1 other person
Same tbh lol. He just blacked out his midface. He’s 6’8 with really good frame. Looks good tho unless he’s ugly af :(

What’s your psl you think @cocainecowboy
when my skin tightens up completely and lean down around 6 psl facially. i come from obese background for over 10 years so my skin got stretched and fucked. gymcelling, cardio, fasting and diet has been consistently tightening it up and look better i have top tier lower third, good eye area, decent mouth, high set cheekbones with good zygos/ogee curve and ok midface ratio and overall good harmony

right now probs 5-5,5 psl depending on state of my skin. im failod by skin basically

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
when my skin tightens up completely and lean down around 6 psl facially. i come from obese background for over 10 years so my skin got stretched and fucked. gymcelling, cardio, fasting and diet has been consistently tightening it up and look better i have top tier lower third, good eye area, decent mouth, high set cheekbones with good zygos/ogee curve and ok midface ratio and overall good harmony

right now probs 5-5,5 psl depending on state of my skin. im failod by skin basically
Skin can ascend you 0.5psl srs. Skinmaxxing can’t be overlooked. Clear and perfect skin is a gamechanger

So mentalcel...

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
No. I'm serious. Literally all females that notice me (exept from mother and sister) are obviously repulsed by me.

No pics no prof.

• JFL
Reactions: Bewusst
No. I'm serious. Literally all females that notice me (exept from mother and sister) are obviously repulsed by me.
height and location?

Jordan Barrett

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: needsolution, rtssssy, Dicklet.4.3 and 6 others
19623575 850561221768218 9137062409888858112 n

• Woah
Reactions: WannaBeA6
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 2846
Hmm idk

l have height frame body and lean im like 5-5.5 psl

But if cocaine cowboy is 6’7 with all that also he slightly mogs me

OH key21 he’s really good looking but I think he’s just 6ft

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
  • JFL
  • +1
Hmm idk

l have height frame body and lean in like 5-5.5 psl

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
Pics of what? Shall I take pics of women's facial expression when they see my face or what?

Make a tinder experiment.

Right now, who has the highest SMV? Taking into consideration, frame, body, height, face.

My vote goes to @cocainecowboy probably
you 2 are sucking each other's cocks a lot lately.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, Ruby and Wannabe6ft2
Make a tinder experiment.
Jfl. Yeah, sure, I'll make a 'Tinder experiment' just to prove to YOU that I have no smv. U srs?

• JFL
who fucking cares

• +1
you 2 are sucking each other's cocks a lot lately.
You, too, can get your dick sucked if you join our “Plastic Surgery Hate Club.”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745, Bewusst and Deleted member 2486
Skin can ascend you 0.5psl srs. Skinmaxxing can’t be overlooked. Clear and perfect skin is a gamechanger
in my case its way more complicated. its not * just ur regular acne, cleanser moisturiser stuff like regular people need. i was seriously overweight ever since i was very young. i had a big block of fat face. i lost a dramatic amount of weight (nearly 100 lbs) in the span of 1 year or so. your hormonal system, skin etc just gets fucked and then it correct itself over time if you do anti aging stuff

this guy has very similar story like i did. he's 6'4" too, was obese, lost fat, apperance compeltely changed. look at his skin to get an idea about the quality of my skin

in my case its way more complicated. its just ur regular acne, cleanser moisturiser stuff like regular people need. i was seriously overweight ever since i was very young. i had a big block of fat face. i lost a dramatic amount of weight (nearly 100 lbs) in the span of 1 year or so. your hormonal system, skin etc just gets fucked and then it correct itself over time if you do anti aging stuff

this guy has very similar story like i did. he's 6'4" too, was obese, lost fat, apperance compeltely changed. look at his skin to get an idea about the quality of my skin

O that’s rough

O that’s rough
its getting better all the time so its no problem (i take pictures of myself every single day to monitor progress of skin, fat and gymcel), just gotta be patient

Hmm idk

l have height frame body and lean im like 5-5.5 psl

U got a pic of key21? How?

need face pics @cocainecowboy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: I'mme, Deleted member 2810, Deleted member 2745 and 3 others
in my case its way more complicated. its not * just ur regular acne, cleanser moisturiser stuff like regular people need. i was seriously overweight ever since i was very young. i had a big block of fat face. i lost a dramatic amount of weight (nearly 100 lbs) in the span of 1 year or so. your hormonal system, skin etc just gets fucked and then it correct itself over time if you do anti aging stuff

so you were fat as a kid and grew to be 6'4? okay I'm convinced genetics is everything.

• +1
so you were fat as a kid and grew to be 6'4? okay I'm convinced genetics is everything.
im 6'7" with wide frame. i sit in my chair all day playing video games 10-15 hours a day for 10+ years

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: I'mme, DidntRead, Ruby and 4 others
  • +1
you don't want to see bcuz u gonna book 3 more silicone implant surgeries on that notion

imma do more anyway - 2020 Im planning skull and wraparound jaw implants with eppley.

what is your laycount and approximate age?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
imma do more anyway - 2020 Im planning skull and wraparound jaw implants with eppley.

what is your laycount and approximate age?
stop while you’re ahead for the love of god. we don’t wanna say i told ya sk