> manlet framecel
> small dick
> nerdy/ geeky

Negative stereotypes about rice :
> small dick
> manlet framecel
> nerdy / geeky

Ergo I vote curry

Yes both are bad but curry is the worst I think . The stereotype is the worst . Both have a steep battle when dating white or Latino women . Curry’s have it worse even for their own race ( curry girls don’t want curry boys ) and asian girls practically exclude curry . You may rarely see a good looking curry with a decent white girl but never with a good looking asian girl . At least some asian girls stay within their race ( especially Chinese ones ) and prefer their own rice boys . So yeah curry is the worst of the worse .

I am mixed . 50 curry and remaining 50 white black and Mediterranean. I think if I wasn’t curry (or rice ) - Instead of 50 curry - even 50 Latino - I would have done fairly well .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and dogtown
I'm hungry for a rice dish tbhngl

I'd rather be a rice than curry. But Allah has blessed me that I have 0% east Asian or curry DNA.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Deleted member 206, Autist and 3 others
Curry
Votes: 9

Rice
Votes: 0

Flawless streak, people better not break the curry streak

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and Final82
jesus this again
i don't know if some of you guys really still are stuck in a timewarp or what

probably more accurate for today would be to ask who has it best

^ just listen to the first 3 minutes
From a guy that actually gets out there and observe reality in action, and doesn't get all his info from jew shit in his basement

Curry’s have more potential to whitemax tho jus get skin bleaching Asian’s can’t change their eyes so will always be rice

Curry’s have more potential to whitemax tho jus get skin bleaching Asian’s can’t change their eyes so will always be rice

Yeah if curry is tall and muscular - yeah with surgery etc - more potential

you answered your own question

Higher the curry gets the more equal to white guy it gets
And currys has easyer with there women then asians have with there women . And with other races asians and curries are equal so asians have it worse

Curry has arranged marriages at least.

• +1
Reactions: Final82
jesus this again
i don't know if some of you guys really still are stuck in a timewarp or what

probably more accurate for today would be to ask who has it best

^ just listen to the first 3 minutes
From a guy that actually gets out there and observe reality in action, and doesn't get all his info from jew shit in his basement

JFL. I listened to his entire audio and it's major cope. As someone who goes out almost everyday I see what he narrates quite often, but he can't look beyond what he sees.

Curry / rice with white women? So what? Nobody says they can't get women at all, the thing is they're facing an upper hill battle and their effort to results ratio is particularly low. I think anyone who has common sense or some curry/ rice acquaintances knows that.

Tall attractive guys working out alone? I see this everyday in my gym. It makes perfect sense since these guys have multiple options so that they don't have to be seen in company with one woman. Being a lone wolf allows them to fuck more than one woman while being in a relationship would restrict their liberty.

Most women are not interested in having a relationship? Very true, that's what I've observed especially among the young girls / college students. But again, being in a relationship just stops them from living their sexual potential, i.e. riding the cock carousel. Because cheating is still largely considered immoral in our society. But fucking around while you're officially single? You're just "finding yourself".

This guy talks too much about "dating" and "relationship" while failing to realize that they're not the only options for people to satisfy their sex drive nowadays.

• +1
Reactions: Final82 and Autist
Bullshit, lone wolfs are absolutely not what women today want, just the opposite actually I'd say. He addresses what you claim in the video, these so called lone wolfs in the gym on Friday night, so they're out slaying women behind closed doors? That's why they have miserable looks on their faces are at the gym alone on Friday night? Right.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Who ruined the curry streak:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

miserable looks
I didn't say that, he did. And it's a highly subjective term

So what's your point? Just be goofy doofy theory?

I didn't say that, he did. And it's a highly subjective term

So what's your point? Just be goofy doofy theory?
I'll tell you that being a goofus today will get you much farther with women than being a musclebound Chad. Which is why alot of these curries and ricecels are doing well with women today, despite guys like you stuck in the past and always trying to insult them like on forums like here

Niggers. Niggers have it worse

Negative stereotypes about rice :
> small dick
> manlet framecel
> nerdy / geeky
rice boys also have the problem that they dont look masculine by default

Idk who he is
Musa I or Mansa Musa was the tenth Mansa, which translates to "sultan", "conqueror", or "emperor", of the wealthy West African Islamic Mali Empire.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Curry.
Idk who he is
Literally the richest man to have ever lived. He was a good Islamic person. Anywhere he went, he gave away tons of gold for free. He also built mosques wherever he went. Imagine if he kept all the money to himself, he'd be even richer.

Musa I or Mansa Musa was the tenth Mansa, which translates to "sultan", "conqueror", or "emperor", of the wealthy West African Islamic Mali Empire.
High IQ.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Wow! Cool :feelsyay:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
Which is why alot of these curries and ricecels are doing well with women today,
Argument without any merit. Just look at Japan where the incel / virgin rate among males is extremely high, and their men have been LDARing for years. Not to mention Asians living in the west where their looks and cultures don't even appeal to the majority of women.

Claiming that curries and ricecels doing well with women based on several outliners is just as stupid as freaking out at a black dude with white girlfriend and saying "woah tyrone BBC he's fucking your wife". JFL.