Who here has a oneitis, but is NOT in school?

You, not-in-schoolboy, do you have a oneitis?

• Total voters
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

There's no gym for my squandered youth.
Looking for people who are NOT in school, but are crushing on someone. Crushing on at least one person that they know. You have to know them. You can crush on many people, but you have to know them. And you yourself cannot be in school.
EDIT: Also, post here and tell us about them. I wanna know how this is possible.

does it count if i'm dating her?

...Know what? Yes. But tell us how you met her.
I met her online tbh, was completely shitfaced so I don't remember any details but I apparently still gave a good first impression in a voice call.

This doesn't look good.

I have never had a oneitis.

Anybody you like? Anybody you know that you'd fuck?
Currently? No, not really.

There were girls in school that I wanted to fuck obviously but I never felt a deep connection for them.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
We have incels here.

The issue here is, none of us even have a woman we can admire from afar. And I figured it would be like that because when you leave school, you leave the last social environment of its kind. When you're out of school, who could possibly come into your life for you to have a crush on? Aside from maybe a co-worker?

I hate females, but will still discuss it with you eitherways tbh ngl.
And I figured it would be like that because when you leave school, you leave the last social environment of its kind.
Fair enough. Especially in this technological era.
When you're out of school, who could possibly come into your life for you to have a crush on? Aside from maybe a co-worker?
Crushing evidence can be found in the form of stories from friends or online in the form of text.
Most of the ones I read happen to be from their social circle. etc. work, school, family friends...

You also have the delusional crushing from normies on celebreties.
Another form I saw is from social media, this is like school but in electronic form void of interaction.

No matter how I look at it, there has to be a social relation, whether irl or on the internet.

You can't crush on someone you don't know after all. This brings us to the next point. Lots of members here are isolated and are NEETs. Which decreases the chances on developing crushes.

death to women.

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
I hate females, but will still discuss it with you eitherways tbh ngl.

Fair enough. Especially in this technological era.

Crushing evidence can be found in the form of stories from friends or online in the form of text.
Most of the ones I read happen to be from their social circle. etc. work, school, family friends...

You also have the delusional crushing from normies on celebreties.
Another form I saw is from social media, this is like school but in electronic form void of interaction.

No matter how I look at it, there has to be a social relation, whether irl or on the internet.

You can't crush on someone you don't know after all. This brings us to the next point. Lots of members here are isolated and are NEETs. Which decreases the chances on developing crushes.

death to women.

It has to be someone you know. So celebrities don't count. That leaves "Work, school, family, friends." School doesn't count, because this is a scenario where you're not in school. Work? Sure, could be a co-worker. Family & friends? In order to make friends, you need a social environment. But school and work are really the only social environments. Without these, how do you meet people? That's what I'm gambling on. Without people from school or work to interact with, you have no social environment and can't make friends/find women to wanna fuck.

That leaves family. What does that mean though? Make friends with your family's friends?

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Jfl at having feelings for any girl

• Love it
Reactions: Coping
Without these, how do you meet people? That's what I'm gambling on. Without people from school or work to interact with, you have no social environment and can't make friends/find women to wanna fuck.
Reall have no idea. You have to have something in common.
Maybe travel to exotic places as a good looking man and somehow find someone? idk.
Social circle is the main thing to focus on. Could go about it in many ways.
That leaves family. What does that mean though? Make friends with your family's friends?
This is with more traditional cultures, arranged dates by relatives and so.

tldr its ogre

Reall have no idea. You have to have something in common.
Maybe travel to exotic places as a good looking man and somehow find someone? idk.
Social circle is the main thing to focus on. Could go about it in many ways.

This is with more traditional cultures, arranged dates by relatives and so.

tldr its ogre

What ways are these? How do you form a social circle without something like school or work?

Sometimes I develop a crush but it lasts for a day

The issue here is, none of us even have a woman we can admire from afar. And I figured it would be like that because when you leave school, you leave the last social environment of its kind. When you're out of school, who could possibly come into your life for you to have a crush on? Aside from maybe a co-worker?
How do you fall in love with someone just by looking at them? Im still in school and have never had a crush tbh

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel
:forcedsmile:

Last edited:
  • +1
The last time I had a oneitis was in highschool. I was literally melting when she looked my way and I thought I actually had a chance. Never said to her that I liked her but when I asked her if she wanted to go out for a coffee she asked if anyone else was coming. Never again. Legit the most brutal thing that happened to me.

• +1
@blackopstruecel

College, instagram, street

College is school. How do you know people in college? Are they friends you used to hang out with?

Instagram and street don't count, because you don't know them. You're not amongst them in a social environment.

Crushes on who?

You too, @badromance.
I had oneitis on a girl from my class in high school
I check her out sometimes on social media
None currently,i had a small crush on one girl from college,but nothing major.
Impossible to meet girls after education tbh ngl,it's 100x harder.

College is school. How do you know people in college? Are they friends you used to hang out with?

Instagram and street don't count, because you don't know them. You're not amongst them in a social environment.
I actually try to socialize. Not lately but usually. I have friends in college, I text with people on IG and actually have something that resembles a social circle irl.

I actually try to socialize. Not lately but usually. I have friends in college, I text with people on IG and actually have something that resembles a social circle irl.

Where'd this social circle come from? Is it the friends in college or are there other people?

How do you form a social circle without something like school or work?
You can form a social circle from people that live near you. When I was younger, I used to play cricket and street hockey with kids on my street and some of us played Pokémon TCG as well.