Who here has had almond eye surgery?

Deleted member 4991

Deleted member 4991

Kraken
I've seen lots of people mention this type of surgery, but really how many here have had it?

@brutal_blackpill

Question for people who have had it done — did you get infraorbital rim implants with it? Would you say these implants are worthwhile?
Did almond eye surgery help with upper eyelid exposure not due to ptosis, or can this problem only be solved by orbital decompression?

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Over
I had strawberry eye surgery. I don't recommend it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, ritalinredemption, Usum and 5 others
no im gonna indees fat grafr my prey eyes thiugh

@LooksPSL

• +1
Reactions: ProjectAscension and Elias
I've seen lots of people mention this type of surgery, but really how many here have had it?
almond eye surgery is not a specific surgery, but a combination of oculoplastic procedures customized for the patient.
I know a user who underwent orbital decrompression, but I don't remember the name

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
I had it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310, Deleted member 2846 and Gaia262
Yes, PM me.

What did your surgeon say about its longevity? Did he say you needed infraorbital support as well to keep it maintained? Thats something Ive seen mentioned on the psl forums a few times. Also, what was the cost?

What did your surgeon say about its longevity? Did he say you needed infraorbital support as well to keep it maintained? Thats something Ive seen mentioned on the psl forums a few times. Also, what was the cost?
I had orbital decompression and lower eyelid retraction surgery. The orbital decompression is permanent as bone and fat is shaved off. The lower eyelid retraction surgery is permanent in the sense that the tissues should always be higher than if they were never lifted. But with aging the tissues will progressively drop either way.

He didn't mention extra infraorbital support was needed to keep the results maintained. He did provide it as an option if I wanted less bone removed with orbital decompression.

PM for costs.

• +1
Reactions: Leforrt3000 and Gaia262
Kota had a mega ascension, but I respect he doesnt want his pictures shared publicly.

• +1
Reactions: kota
I had orbital decompression and lower eyelid retraction surgery. The orbital decompression is permanent as bone and fat is shaved off. The lower eyelid retraction surgery is permanent in the sense that the tissues should always be higher than if they were never lifted. But with aging the tissues will progressively drop either way.

He didn't mention extra infraorbital support was needed to keep the results maintained. He did provide it as an option if I wanted less bone removed with orbital decompression.

PM for costs.
Can you pm the surgeon? And how did you decide you nees OD?