Who here has had Jaw Implants?

E

Elijah1083

Iron
I see a lot of talk about it, and people here recommend it often, but I want to see results. I had a consult with Eppley, but I want to speak with those who have gone through with it - someone who is willing to privately share pics!

Nobody here has ever done anything to change their appearance, all we do is talk about it and fantasize. If you're looking for testimonials I would give RealSelf.com a shot

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: over4me?, Deusmaximus, Kawhi and 9 others
Nobody here has ever done anything to change their appearance, all we do is talk about it and fantasize. If you're looking for testimonials I would give RealSelf.com a shot

• +1
Reactions: justanothergymcell
This is not a looksmaxing forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: National Rodgerism, SayNoToRotting, ShineBright and 2 others
@11gaijin has but he's gone :feelsbadman:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Do you think anyone here would have any surgery?

I
I see a lot of talk about it, and people here recommend it often, but I want to see results. I had a consult with Eppley, but I want to speak with those who have gone through with it - someone who is willing to privately share pics!
I will get a surgery on my chin within a month. Once I do I will post before and after pics so follow me if you want to see them

@AstroSky

• +1
Reactions: Dude420, justanothergymcell and androidcel
Realself bruh. 11Gaijin didn't have implants btw, he had orthagonic surgery. Also, you should ask Eppley s office for references and additional photos.