Who here has seen UFOs?

Thushespokeofit

Thushespokeofit

Banned
Personally I'm not going to share my experiences cause they will likely just be ridiculed here but want to hear others no larp pls

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
honestly if you had a 20 inch cock would you still have seen the ufos?
im waiting.

Unknown foid objects?

honestly if you had a 20 inch cock would you still have seen the ufos?
im waiting.
E18F8242 D264 4FCA 81E4 4B2B072B5298

:p

Tbh i remember going outside one night and I saw 4 lights in the sky orbiting each other above the clouds. I called my dad outside and he saw the same thing so it wasn’t my eyes being braindead.

• +1
Reactions: Jaime lannister. and Thushespokeofit
yesterday night I was pissing in my garden pretending to be a fireman with my small hose xd when all of a sudden I see flashing lights and was knocked out cold. When I wake up I was lying down on a table and see 4 gay alien skulls looking at me. They have no frame at all 5 inch biteloid jfl. I said leave me alone you coping subhumans and swung at one of them knocking it out cold. It never stood a chance with its browridge less cranium. I don’t remember anything else when I woke up in bed. Have been standing up all day I wanna sit down but i can’t because my bum feel a little sore

Tbh i remember going outside one night and I saw 4 lights in the sky orbiting each other above the clouds. I called my dad outside and he saw the same thing so it wasn’t my eyes being braindead.
Bro...

Not a single word. XD

BD96D638 7A77 48F1 971D 87523347CA71

imagine this but there were 4 lights instead of 2 and they were perfectly orbiting each other.

• +1
Reactions: Jaime lannister. and Thushespokeofit
BRO BRO BRO I KNOW !!!!!!!!
bro...

I also have this video from 2 years ago and I didn’t notice this while recording but a big yellow light flashed towards the right of the sky and disappeared quickly. There’s no tower in that direction so i have no idea what that light was.

Last edited:
The wow signal is the best evidence of ET according to scientist, but I think it wasn’t meant for us but instead an emergency back up old tech signal from some spacecraft in the sag constellation that cried out for help

What did you see? It could have been a star or satellite

13783.jpg.png

One night my dad called me to the balcony and pointed to this in the sky. Pic is not mine. It was moving very slowly across the sky and and it went past the horizon.

My second experience I am not sure if I was tripping or not, but it was past noon and I was riding a bus. I saw some gray dot in the sky far away and kept looking at it for some reason, then suddenly it flew up at a ridiculous high speed, so I thought it had to had been an ufo.

• +1
Reactions: Thushespokeofit
13783.jpg.png

One night my dad called me to the balcony and pointed to this in the sky. Pic is not mine. It was moving very slowly across the sky and and it went past the horizon.

My second experience I am not sure if I was tripping or not, but it was past noon and I was riding a bus. I saw some gray dot in the sky far away and kept looking at it for some reason, then suddenly it flew up at a ridiculous high speed, so I thought it had to had been an ufo.
This is what I saw but with huge yellow lights and a flashing small red one in the middle