Who here will make the ultimate curry guide?

D

Deleted member 2933

Kraken
We have the BBC and the rice guide already, we need arab and curry now to make this section worth

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and LordNorwood
me curry, me need currymaxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
Just throw the whitemaxxing guide on top of a heightmaxxing and gymcelling guide and then add a NT guide to counter the social retardation
I could set up a business to ascend Indians for a damn living

• +1
Reactions: cutecel, TheMewingBBC and Deleted member 1751
Just throw the whitemaxxing guide on top of a heightmaxxing and gymcelling guide and then add a NT guide to counter the social retardation
I could set up a business to ascend Indians for a damn living
What about the bug eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
st. uncle rajah will arise and save currycels. just gotta pray hard

What about the bug eyes
Cant save everything, at a certain point you need a good foundation. On the real the issue with curries is that there is no high-status niche to slide into in order to turn women on. For BBCs there is a couple niches and for ricecels there is kpop maxing but what high status niche is there for curries? Really nothing. Gotta go for the businessman appeal I suppose

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
Cant save everything, at a certain point you need a good foundation. On the real the issue with curries is that there is no high-status niche to slide into in order to turn women on. For BBCs there is a couple niches and for ricecels there is kpop maxing but what high status niche is there for curries? Really nothing. Gotta go for the businessman appeal I suppose
They can bollywood max

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cutecel, TheMewingBBC, Arkantos and 2 others
We have the BBC and the rice guide already, we need arab and curry now to make this section worth
Arab guide ???😂😂😂 just marry ur hot cousin who will be ur housewife for life

I’m surprised no ones asked me

Since I am the main curry here, I will

Ok I'll go first.
First, go to your local gun store.
Now evaluate what's your budget, if you dont have much get a shotgun and some slugs
If you have a bit more get a 9mm and some peanuts
If you are a fat wallet Chad get something a bit more substantial and some 556s or 7 62
Go home
Close the door
Take your weapon of choice, load it and arm it
Point it at the temple
And .... ascend
Bollywood max, like Shah ru khan or idk what's his name