who in your opinion is the most interesting user on this site?

skittlekorn

skittlekorn

Life sucks
personally I would say disillusioned because he post's more intelligent and thought out threads then your run of the mill looksmax user and Thushespokeofit because he is an admitted sociopath.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, BrettyBoy and SikKunt
Me ofc :feelsautistic:

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
@Extra Chromosome

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RedKeyboard, ChoSeungHui, retard and 3 others
@disillusioned is just pseudo high IQ crap. @Ritalincel by far is the most interesting character, the only thing we know about him is that he's balding.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, The Dude Abides, Zeta ascended and 5 others
@Thushespokeofit is somewhat interesting.
@fobos has a stand where he sells melons.

They’re the only ones who i remember who are some what unique

• JFL
Reactions: SikKunt, fobos and dodt
I liked the narcy ones, such as arceus, studyhacks, sc22 and so on

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Deleted member 656 and The Dude Abides
@fobos @Balkancel @Einon @badromance @HailToTheKing ily guys

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Einon, The Dude Abides, Balkancel and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides and Deleted member 470
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides and fobos
@fobos and @dotacel are my favorite posters along with @Einon @dogtown @Esteban1997 and I'm probably forgetting a few more tbh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: The Dude Abides, dogtown, fobos and 1 other person
@itsOVER imo

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
@ChadKahn ofc. Banned for being too much of a chad. Oh, he's back. Nvm then.

@BrettyBoy & @fobos

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy and fobos
@disillusioned is just pseudo high IQ crap.

The reason I am hated is because I keep spitting out blackpills that otherwise blackpilled individuals individuals aren't willing to accept. I have said this before and I am saying it again: Most people in the blackpill/redpill community are not actually fully blackpilled.Most still have some kind of bluepill view or aren't willing to accept individual aspects of the blackpill that makes them uncomfortable. A good example is some time ago where I made a thread where I said men don't age better than women and that most men start looking expired to women by the time of their mid 30's, and as a result I got attacked by a bunch of salty dudes who could not accept that they were already close to being past their prime and had no real time left to "looksmax".

Most blackpillers only accept specific blackpills, but not all of them.

The reason I am hated is because I keep spitting out blackpills that otherwise blackpilled individuals individuals aren't willing to accept. I have said this before and I am saying it again: Most people in the blackpill/redpill community are not actually fully blackpilled.Most still have some kind of bluepill view or aren't willing to accept individual aspects of the blackpill that makes them uncomfortable. A good example is some time ago where I made a thread where I said men don't age better than women and that most men start looking expired to women by the time of their mid 30's, and as a result I got attacked by a bunch of salty dudes who could not accept that they were already close to being past their prime and had no real time left to "looksmax".

Yeah no you just make up tons of bullshit and then ignore any arguments made against it like always

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RedKeyboard, rockndogs, SHARK and 3 others
@weissbier
@ZUZZCEL
@Nibba
@Gudru
I'm interested in low inhib alphas stories and stuff so
@ElliotRodgerJr
@Nibba
Ones not mentioned are ones that don't usually make threads giving info about themselves

• Love it
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides, ElliotRodgerJr, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
@weissbier
@ZUZZCEL
@Nibba
@Gudru
I'm interested in low inhib alphas stories and stuff so
@ElliotRodgerJr
@Nibba
Ones not mentioned are ones that don't usually make threads giving info about themselves

@Aids! tbh, i love your low inhib jokes

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: The Dude Abides, ElliotRodgerJr, Aids! and 1 other person
@Aids! Is the most intelligent and interesting poster on this entire forum and I respect him with everything I have.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: fobos, The Dude Abides, dogtown and 3 others
Yeah no you just make up tons of bullshit and then ignore any arguments made against it like always

Most of the things I say can be backed up with evidence. But a lot of the time it's only possible to use reasoning skills to conclude that something is bullshit. Tbh if you are the sort of person to demand "hard proof" every time somebody speaks a blackpill you are probably still blue pilled.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Most of the things I say can be backed up with evidence. But a lot of the time it's only possible to use reasoning skills to conclude that something is bullshit. Tbh if you are the sort of person to demand "hard proof" every time somebody speaks a blackpill you are probably still blue pilled.
That's literally what the blackpill is about lmao? That's why it's not really a belief but something you either accept or reject basically a worldview. That's why you need "hard proof" in the first place cause it's about harsh Truths that need to be backed up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
That's literally what the blackpill is about lmao? That's why it's not really a belief but something you either accept or reject basically a worldview. That's why you need "hard proof" in the first place cause it's about harsh Truths that need to be backed up

Sure, but nobody is going to bother doing tons of research to dig up proof for every single post they make. I come here mostly to shitpost when I am feeling down/depressed/angry/whatever. Deep inside most people know that the shit I say is true.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: The Dude Abides and Deleted member 685
Sure, but nobody is going to bother doing tons of research to dig up proof for every single post they make. I come here mostly to shitpost when I am feeling down/depressed/angry/whatever. Deep inside most people know that the shit I say is true.
Whatever makes you happy, bro

@blackoutwhitein -His day to day life must be some comedy movie:feelskek:

@Ritalincel - I'm not sure if he's a kangaroo, robot, alt or some balding 6'2 23 year old

@Aids! - I want to see all the retarded shit he's done in his life

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: The Dude Abides, Deleted member 685 and Aids!
@blackoutwhitein
@Arkantos
@Extra Chromosome

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill and The Dude Abides
I hate all of you.

Read the first 7 words you're hated because you're cripplingly low IQ spamming microdick tier threads thinking you're some sort of revolutionary academic

• JFL
Reactions: dogtown
@Psychonaut

I wasn't tagged here yet...
Weird.

the guy who blamed everything on his dick not being long enough was funny af tbh.

• +1
Reactions: jefferson and Deleted member 656
@Nibba
@itsOVER
@ZyzzReincarnate
@jefferson
@elffmax

• +1
Reactions: jefferson