Who is best looking on the forum and what is his PSL?

Seriously you can PM some guys? this is insane

Maybe when I get home later tonight but I would have to censor them heavily since it is technically illegal to take unauthorized photos on US military bases. It's really risky for me TBH

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 2227
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, RAITEIII, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
If only he'd just beat his victims a little rather than killing them. Would have gotten a modelling contract like Meeks.
No model for his teeth

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 656 and Deleted member 2227
No, I can tell you for a fact that the first two guys are absolutely in the Army. I'm not sure which country you're from but the US has military bases all over the country, and most of them are definitely NOT ugly losers.
talesfromdabasement

every guy looks like this apparently
you are probably confusing a wide neck for a wide lower third.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne
you are probably more pretty than your gf man.

on the top 3 most sexuality questioning faces ive ever seen tbqh ngl.
altought I think im just putting some homo spin to me mirin your conventional beauty
lmfao, are there pics of him on this site? don’t think ive seen him b4

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, SteveRogers and Deleted member 656
would you want ur pics here? still waiting for him to pm a mod to get that removed and later on gonna remove any links as well.
The pictures arent tied in to the conversation in any way so its totally ok btw.
I can ask u the same thing, how bout i post u? lol
you asking hypothetically?

i might post results of the few surgery results i'm getting but not posting anything right now

• +1
you asking hypothetically?

i might post results of the few surgery results i'm getting but not posting anything right now
if you do you might as well kys
thats a dumb thing to do no joke. dont do it. at best pm me.
are you looking to get validation or something? no point.

• +1
  • +1
your obsession with that gecko Barrett Is concerning same with Ramirez

I will be a Serial Killer soon, so I am studying his style

Images 68

Original 2

Aristocratic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Titbot
if you do you might as well kys
thats a dumb thing to do no joke. dont do it. at best pm me.
are you looking to get validation or something? no point.
True, although I wouldn't post full frontal pics, just want to share my looksmaxes since I don't plan on telling anyone irl

• +1
This guy seems more GL than Crisik

View attachment 186094
Yeah I always thought Defiant was good looking

He used to say that he used to be invisible around girls...He was probably just too aspie to notice...He was above 6ft too

He was an anorexicel with a pencil neck. He wouldn't listen when people told him to build muscle and his neck...He just kept starving himself despite already being skinny.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 2227
Yeah I always thought Defiant was good looking

He used to say that he used to be invisible around girls...He was probably just too aspie to notice...He was above 6ft too

He was an anorexicel with a pencil neck. He wouldn't listen when people told him to build muscle and his neck...He just kept starving himself despite already being skinny.
he got like 99 matches on tinder on day 1 lol

• +1
he got like 99 matches on tinder on day 1 lol
Yeah I'm not surprised at all...But just going by the threads he used to make on lookism always complaining etc

• JFL
  • +1
Yeah I'm not surprised at all...But just going by the threads he used to make on lookism always complaining etc
he was trolling like Yimincel

• +1
..the best looking is salludon

lol

• +1
he was trolling like Yimincel
You sure?? So he was a slayer and not a virgin??

I always figured he was just a mentally ill good-looking person who couldn't nearly capitalize on his good looks

• +1
idk. he looked good but he had that narcy bathroom selfie pheno. a lot of users here have it tbh, they just look like they wouldn’t be well adjusted or fit into social situations.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, SteveRogers, justanothergymcell and 1 other person
You sure?? So he was a slayer and not a virgin??

I always figured he was just a mentally ill good-looking person who couldn't nearly capitalize on his good looks
Nah he came back after some time and started approaching women and they were flocking to him once he opened his mouth

• +1
idk. he looked good but he had that narcy bathroom selfie pheno. a lot of users here have it tbh, they just look like they wouldn’t be well adjusted or fit into social situations.

Yeah he looks like he had a lot of trouble socially...

But honestly at his looks level all he needs to do is go outside and seek exposure therapy and pussy would just fall on his lap

• +1
@sexsexsexsex is quite good looking aswell. He is the best looking user in my opinion.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and sexsexsexsex
Nah he came back after some time and started approaching women and they were flocking to him once he opened his mouth
Yeah, imagine taking 25 years to realize that lmao

• JFL
  • +1

Images 11

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Kade
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and KEy21
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, SteveRogers and FatJattMofo
talesfromdabasement
View attachment 186112
every guy looks like this apparently
you are probably confusing a wide neck for a wide lower third.

It's not just about the lower third -- they have the whole blockhead slayer phenotype. I wouldn't say every guy looks like that, but definitely at least 15-18%.

• +1
It's not just about the lower third -- they have the whole blockhead slayer phenotype. I wouldn't say every guy looks like that, but definitely at least 15-18%.
yeah idk about that bro but whatever u say

• +1
mr0wDvWl.jpg

• +1
just ignore him. he's literally mentally ill to the point ive never seen anyone on PSL

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 656
just ignore him. he's literally mentally ill to the point ive never seen anyone on PSL
me or him lmfao?
if ur talking about me its true but if u still want to say im below what the other user claimed i can pm u pics that werent of me at 15 years old.

• +1

Why would I have any reason to make up something like that? Are you really that worried about the possibility of there being other guys in the world who are extremely GL?

Don't worry, you are still much better-looking than the vast majority of the human population, even if there are other guys out there who are extremely GL as well

What would you say if I came back next week and posted random photos of guys i saw IRl who were really that GL? How would you cope then?

• +1
Why would I have any reason to make up something like that? Are you really that worried about the possibility of there being other guys in the world who are extremely GL?

Don't worry, you are still much better-looking than the vast majority of the human population, even if there are other guys out there who are extremely GL as well
There is plenty on tiktok not the army of all places.
again new people tend to confuse a big neck for a big lower third.
Im sure literally every suicidal loser with a broken family and no college is not masculine in any way, and let alone frame ramus or even brow bone mogs me.
Army truly does mold you into a man but here the army is much more masculine than in the US and ive seen some people with big brow bones but not a single guy who mogged mine even at just 15 years of age (which is how old i am in those pics btw)

• +1
There is plenty on tiktok not the army of all places.
again new people tend to confuse a big neck for a big lower third.
Im sure literally every suicidal loser with a broken family and no college is not masculine in any way, and let alone frame ramus or even brow bone mogs me.
Army truly does mold you into a man but here the army is much more masculine than in the US and ive seen some people with big brow bones but not a single guy who mogged mine even at just 15 years of age (which is how old i am in those pics btw)

So every guy who joins the army is a suicidal loser from a broken family, and not one of them is extremely GL? Ok, whatever

• +1
So every guy who joins the army is a suicidal loser from a broken family, and not one of them is extremely GL? Ok, whatever
literally every single guy in the army bro lol
i know guys in the army who are framecel af.

• +1
RUGGED MOGS END OF STORY> MOGS SALLUDON sorry bro that starkiller phenotype is the essence of Chad

• +1
Reactions: Lapuig and TheAscendedOne
@PrettyBoyMaxxing @Amnesia @Salludon @MD_Hopeful69 @TsarTsar444 @Titbot

those dudes are all OVER 5.5PSL IMO. Obviously Salludon and Amnesia well over 5.5.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and TsarTsar444