Who is best looking on the forum and what is his PSL?

@PrettyBoyMaxxing @Amnesia @Salludon @MD_Hopeful69 @TsarTsar444 @Titbot

those dudes are all OVER 5.5PSL IMO. Obviously Salludon and Amnesia well over 5.5.
lol at putting titbot with those other guys tbh

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne

those dudes are all OVER 5.5PSL IMO. Obviously Salludon and Amnesia well over 5.5.
Tenor

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, SteveRogers, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
Lol at this shitskin morphing his pics and thinking that we won't call him out on his obvious morph.

View attachment 186180
Why would anyone want to have that kinda jaw anyway, inb4 cope.
U dont put a mega jaw into a otherwise fucked up face it does nothing just looks stupid.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, FatJattMofo, Deleted member 656 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 656
Jesus Christ
On thread its gotta be @ChadKahn right? Although he barely posts
He's the person everybody wants to be but nobody wants to look like

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and LordNorwood
I've only seen one pic of him briefly but I remember thinking he looked really good

• +1
well articulated tbh. he has infinitely more sex appeal than I do, but I just wouldn’t wanna look like him, looks like a caricature... like Johnny Bravo. I feel like I’d have no sense of self. Ofc he life mogs me but there are less “chadly” people I’d rather look like

• +1
I've only seen one pic of him briefly but I remember thinking he looked really good
His avi just about sums it up. A dimorphic face on a steroidmaxed body.

• +1

I’d consider myself 5-5.25psl tbh but thank u

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 2756
read everything

conclusions: everyone on this thread is gay AND aspie

good evening guys

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Alexanderr and LordNorwood
literally every single guy in the army bro lol
i know guys in the army who are framecel af.

There are definitely some guys in the military who come from underprivileged family backgrounds, but here in the US there are plenty of motivated, well-educated guys who join the military and earn very good salaries and government benefits packages. A lot of them earn $100k+ incomes, such as the guys who hold medical jobs (doctor, dentist, pharmacist, etc.). They also get 30 days of paid vacation from the very start of their military careers. Also, the military will pay for you to go to medical or dental school, which is normally VERY expensive to attend here in the US ($100k-$300k, depending on the school).

• +1
Idk who is the gest looking user tbh

• +1
nigga toilet

• +1
Astrosky

• +1
no people just overrate and underrate here based on emotional investment of their own rating

they overrate themselves and then they COMPARE others compared to their rating and give them rating based on "how much better he looks then me" instead of how good they look on their own

like you take a guy that rates himself 5 psl, but in reality hes 4 psl, then you take a guy that is in the 5.5-6 range then the guy who rates himself 5 psl will think (well well hes at least 1.5-2 psl better than me) so he will rate the guy 7 psl as a means to keep up delusion of overrating himself
Op I agree with you, people tend to overrate people of their same gender to think they have a chance to find a good looking partner..especially incels..
ps: don't be a fag and post the fucking chad, I want to fap to add him to my chad collection

• +1
Pex tbh

• +1