Who is on retin-a from here?

DaGullas

DaGullas

Creator of the Di Vaio Pill
Tell me your skincares and the biggest changes you have seen. Tell me as well all the side effects.

• +1
Reactions: xdxdxnice1 and Deleted member 7313
it’s been using for a few weeks. not long enough to see any real effects yet but my skin is clear. it has temporarily thinned my skin making my eyebags appear worse but this should go within a few more weeks as my skin returns to normal and the tretinoin skin thickening begins

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing and The Bleach Pill
it’s been using for a few weeks. not long enough to see any real effects yet but my skin is clear. it has temporarily thinned my skin making my eyebags appear worse but this should go within a few more weeks as my skin returns to normal and the tretinoin skin thickening begins
U use it under the eyes?

• +1
Reactions: xdxdxnice1
yes overtime it thickens skin so long term helps reduce eye bags
Truth. Thickness skin goes up.
Fat "loss" there though may cause hollowness under eyes

• +1
fucks your skin brutally in the beginning but I'm already starting to see the results. don't use it in your eyes, it will give you even more uee

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 9090 and DaGullas
Tell me your skincares and the biggest changes you have seen. Tell me as well all the side effects.

No need to ask noob larpers brah just go straight to the middle-aged foids who have been blackpilled from day one

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, EdwardCullen, HellenicChad and 7 others
yes overtime it thickens skin so long term helps reduce eye bags
I dont have eyebags, just hollowness so it wouldnt help there right? What about nasolabial and all those lines, it helps right?

• +1
I dont have eyebags, just hollowness so it wouldnt help there right? What about nasolabial and all those lines, it helps right?
that’s what i mean hollowness. it will thicken the skin - thicker skin = less hollow so it will help

and yes it will help with nasolabial, and other wrinkles on the face

that’s what i mean hollowness. it will thicken the skin - thicker skin = less hollow so it will help

I dont have any fat there so i wouldnt lose anything to put it there ahaha

I have a cleanser and moisturizer from uriage. How should i include retin A in my skincare and what else should i include

I’ve been using it for a while but never really got its full benefits because whenever I’d see the slightest bit of irritation I’d give it a day or two break, but I think you have to push through it to see proper benefits

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and DaGullas
I dont have any fat there so i wouldnt lose anything to put it there ahaha
the ‘fat loss’ is entirely speculative. a bunch of retards on this forum like to say it like it’s some fact but there is not much evidence

@eduardkoopman is the only person to have found any decent evidence for it but even what he found shows that fat isn’t actually being lost

i have the same mindset as you though, legit no under eye fat so it doesn’t matter. however, my under eye looks really bad rn because the skin is even thinner than usual. i’m thinking of getting under eye fillers since they last 6-12 months and by the time they start to disappear my skin will be thicker under my eyes and perhaps i won’t need them again

• +1
Reactions: DaGullas
I have a cleanser and moisturizer from uriage. How should i include retin A in my skincare and what else should i include
start off at 0.025% or 0.05% do not start off at 0.1%. build up strength over a year

try using it every night after cleansing, leave on for 30 minutes and then moisturise

if your skin can’t handle it drop the frequency until it can or apply it after your moisturiser (this is less effective though)

you might need to add something like squalane oil or something else occlusive to your PM skin care routine if you find it is drying out your skin too much

• +1
Reactions: Iplaysoccer
start off at 0.025% or 0.05% do not start off at 0.1%. build up strength over a year

try using it every night after cleansing, leave on for 30 minutes and then moisturise

if your skin can’t handle it drop the frequency until it can or apply it after your moisturiser (this is less effective though)

you might need to add something like squalane oil or something else occlusive to your PM skin care routine if you find it is drying out your skin too much
also you 100% need to be wearing SPF 50 sun screen or your skin will be worse off than if you did not use retin a since it increase photosensitivity

• +1
Reactions: Iplaysoccer and brainded
Me i use 0.5 concentration, in the beginning it would burn my skin lol now i DONT FEEL SHIT when i put it in i gotta move to a higher concentration

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and DaGullas
also you 100% need to be wearing SPF 50 sun screen or your skin will be worse off than if you did not use retin a since it increase photosensitivity
So tanning is not gonna happen anymore right?

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, lifestyle21873 and xdxdxnice1
you can still tan with spf 50 but obviously not as much, tanning in general is bad for your skin age but in moderation it’s good. you should be wearing it even if not on retin a for skin care anyway

to counter the loss of tanning potential - melanotan 2, but this can make moles worse - or beta carotene and astaxanthin supplements

i am personally tanning with spf 50 for a few hours every week and taking 12mg astaxanthin and 25000 iu beta carotene supplements. colour is still improving well despite the sun screen

• +1
Reactions: DaGullas and lifestyle21873
you can still tan with spf 50 but obviously not as much, tanning in general is bad for your skin age but in moderation it’s good. you should be wearing it even if not on retin a for skin care anyway

to counter the loss of tanning potential - melanotan 2, but this can make moles worse - or beta carotene and astaxanthin supplements

i am personally tanning with spf 50 for a few hours every week and taking 12mg astaxanthin and 25000 iu beta carotene supplements. colour is still improving well despite the sun screen

Is it worth to use if i have no skin problems? Is there like a guide to it ?

• +1
Is it worth to use if i have no skin problems? Is there like a guide to it ?
for retin a? no real point in using it if you are young and have no skin issues tbh. it is good for acne, anti aging and eye bags. but if you have no skin issues i would not bother using it until your early to mid 20s you will just be wasting money

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and lifestyle21873
for retin a? no real point in using it if you are young and have no skin issues tbh. it is good for acne, anti aging and eye bags. but if you have no skin issues i would not bother using it until your early to mid 20s you will just be wasting money
thanks bro ill start using it later ig

• +1
Reactions: DaGullas and xdxdxnice1

Better to start young tbh for the anti aging effects. Even if your skin is normal it will elevate it to model tier. I've been using it for a month now and most of my "purge phase is over" and parts of my skin are glowing and looking super youthful.

Just remember to apply sunscreen and moisturize. If your face starts burning that means you damaged your moisture barrier and need to lay off it for a couple of days.

Also how much is it where you live? Two tubes cost me 5$ where I live

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard, DaGullas and xdxdxnice1
Better to start young tbh for the anti aging effects. Even if your skin is normal it will elevate it to model tier. I've been using it for a month now and most of my "purge phase is over" and parts of my skin are glowing and looking super youthful.

Just remember to apply sunscreen and moisturize. If your face starts burning that means you damaged your moisture barrier and need to lay off it for a couple of days.

Also how much is it where you live? Two tubes cost me 5$ where I live
in UK i am paying £20/month for a prescription which is obviously a scam so i’m going to order some from alldaychemist which should cut the cost by about half or so

• +1
Reactions: brainded
So? Not to use in under eyes right?
Not when you have hollowness already. For sure.
I had, and it got worse. I applied around eyes. I am not sure but Retin-A might contributed to more hollowness.

Yes, skin thickens. So that good.
But I think it shrinks but some people at least, sub-simething fat (pads) in face.

I’m on it for 3 days as of now

the ‘fat loss’ is entirely speculative. a bunch of retards on this forum like to say it like it’s some fact but there is not much evidence

@eduardkoopman is the only person to have found any decent evidence for it but even what he found shows that fat isn’t actually being lost

i have the same mindset as you though, legit no under eye fat so it doesn’t matter. however, my under eye looks really bad rn because the skin is even thinner than usual. i’m thinking of getting under eye fillers since they last 6-12 months and by the time they start to disappear my skin will be thicker under my eyes and perhaps i won’t need them again
True it's speculative, to decent extend.
I also seen lifelong Retin-A users, also under eyes. Like Melissa55 ( for 30 years) and she has zero hollowness it seems there.
I got very hollow. But could be age factor as well.
I added some filler under eyes. But little. Don't wanna go blind. I must say, it's the most difficult and risky part to inject fillers

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Soalian, xdxdxnice1 and 1 other person
where do you guys buy it in europe? I'm thinking alldaychemist but I can't buy any bitcoin with my card for some reason

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I started it like 2 months ago or something, didn’t notice much difference but even then I’ll just stick to it for anti aging effects.

I use sunscreen spf50 everyday tho even if I rot inside. If I go out I try to reapply sunscreen every 2-3 hours.

I started it like 2 months ago or something, didn’t notice much difference but even then I’ll just stick to it for anti aging effects.

I use sunscreen spf50 everyday tho even if I rot inside. If I go out I try to reapply sunscreen every 2-3 hours.
So tell me ur morning and evening routine

I also seen lifelong Retin-A users, also under eyes. Like Melissa55 ( for 30 years) and she has zero hollowness it seems there.
I added some filler under eyes. But little. Don't wanna go blind. I must say, it's the most difficult and risky part to inject fillers
how many ml of fillers did you get placed under eyes? most places i have seen place 1ml total

how many ml of fillers did you get placed under eyes? most places i have seen place 1ml total
The problem is I see people saying it starts to attract water which gives tindell effect or something like that

The problem is I see people saying it starts to attract water which gives tindell effect or something like that
i’m sure if placed by a highly rated professional and not done at some random cheap place it should be alright though?

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
i’m sure if placed by a highly rated professional and not done at some random cheap place it should be alright though?
Thats what I dont know..

I did it myself. Hyalaron pen. I dunno how much ml. I was using what I used for other places on face as well. in that last session of mine

• Woah
From using retin a main changes I have seen is much smoother clearer skin, less acne and massive increase in blood vessels underneath my skin, so pinker skin

cba to write out the entire routine cos it’s very long but the other best thing I have done is focus on hydration and preventing TEWL so fucking important for gl healthy glowing skin

for a while i was using too much of the 0.1% tretinoin and it completely fucked my moisture barrier and make my skin so dry, use as little as possible on the higher strengths, I got no sides on 0.025 and 0.05

its very good though you should hop on it.

• +1
So tell me ur morning and evening routine
Morning cleanser, vitamin c, moisturizer, spf 50
Evening cleanser, wait 30 mins, retin a, wait 30 mins, moisturizer

Tretinoin sub on soyreddit has some good info aswell you can check it out

• +1

The strength of Retin a is actually not all that important you will achieve the similar results with which ever strength. What's more important is the vehicle the active ingredient is delivered dependent upon your skin type. Example; if you have dry skin use a cream, If you have oily skin use the gel.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Copemaxxing
I have a few tubes left I will experiment with in a few months. I got tired of it burning my skin off and the constant itching even at 0.025 every few days so I'm taking a break for my skin to recover right now. I'm not convinced it's good for me though as it didn't clear my acne in the few months I was on it.

I have a few tubes left I will experiment with in a few months. I got tired of it burning my skin off and the constant itching even at 0.025 every few days so I'm taking a break for my skin to recover right now. I'm not convinced it's good for me though as it didn't clear my acne in the few months I was on it.
Probably the purge it takes a while to work, more than 3 months for some people

try buffering it with moisturiser and then using squalene oil for the irritatio.

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel
Do you use cannula or needle?

For undereye area, cannula use is recommended for dermal fillers, as you run less risk of hitting a nerve.

Do you use Belotero, or Restylane? The former seems to be better for delicate and tricky areas, as it's less likely to give you the Tyndall effect, as Restylane use, for periorbital fillers.

Do you use cannula or needle?
Neither. Hylaronpen = pneumatic high pressure shooting out the Hylaronic acid from a syringe. It shoots it into the skin at high speed.
For undereye area, cannula use is recommended for dermal fillers, as you run less risk of hitting a nerve.
I have no knowledge about that. But better not hit a vain that goes to the eyes with alot of that stuff. Can cause blindness. I dunno about hitting nerves.
Do you use Belotero, or Restylane? The former seems to be better for delicate and tricky areas, as it's less likely to give you the Tyndall effect, as Restylane use, for periorbital fillers.
I used neither. I used cheap Ali Expres fillers from S-Pretty King

• +1
Reactions: Soalian
Neither. Hylaronpen = pneumatic high pressure shooting out the Hylaronic acid from a syringe. It shoots it into the skin at high speed.
I have no knowledge about that. But better not hit a vain that goes to the eyes with alot of that stuff. Can cause blindness. I dunno about hitting nerves.
I used neither. I used cheap Ali Expres fillers from S-Pretty King
So you regain some of your volume back?

Tretinoin for collagen, plus fillers for mitigating tretinoin-induced loss of volume, seems to be a good alternative strategy, instead of quitting tret altogether, in order to let fat cells expand again

Tretinoin for collagen, plus fillers for mitigating tretinoin-induced loss of volume, seems to be a good alternative strategy, instead of quitting tret altogether, in order to let fat cells expand again
isnt the fatloss think a meme? never saw legit before after where person lost fat

From the hylaronic acid "injections" from hylaronic acid. yes, I regained some volume. I went very low dose, because I'm carefull in that sense. So it was limited.
Fillers is not ideal for that erea, imo. it's not easy to get there well, even by doctors.
But it's some solution. I'm going atm full apeshit with oils, to try to puff up the volume by blowing up the fat-cells/adoposites with oils (fat). I ordered oils/amino acids that the fucking customes are retaining atm and I dunno why.

I ordered oils/amino acids that the fucking customes are retaining atm and I dunno why.
JFL every other illegal drug coming out of NL, but you can't even import dietary oils

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 9090
JFL every other illegal drug coming out of NL, but you can't even import dietary oils
Lol. These bastards at customs are fucking with me.

They must think I'm crazy.

It's sheep placenta oil serum, from some Chinese seller.
And astaxanthine serum

Fighthing my dark circles. So far failed.
I could lessen it. But I really do aim to get it away fully.
And I will not rest before I tried all, to improve it alot.

I know, dark circles is like where everyone failed at so far to solve.

• +1
Reactions: Soalian
fucks your skin brutally in the beginning but I'm already starting to see the results. don't use it in your eyes, it will give you even more uee
What about if you use it under the eye and not on top?

Tretinoin for 10 days I can see my ascension

Lol. These bastards at customs are fucking with me.

They must think I'm crazy.

It's sheep placenta oil serum, from some Chinese seller.
And astaxanthine serum

Fighthing my dark circles. So far failed.
I could lessen it. But I really do aim to get it away fully.
And I will not rest before I tried all, to improve it alot.

I know, dark circles is like where everyone failed at so far to solve.
Sheep placenta oil serum? What made you look for it? Any studies behind it?

I've given up that fight, now I use concealer for dark circles, and in the meantime I'll keep using Tretinoin, in hopes it will thicken the epidermis eventually (now it's thinned out, but it's supposed to be that way with Tretinoin use)