Who is the most alpha man in the world? Trump?

Mew92

Mew92

Bronze
Is anyone more alpha than Trump?

• +1
Reactions: bladeeout and Beast993
He is a betabux. So, no.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5258, Deleted member 8583, Deleted member 7125 and 1 other person
Dan bilzerian is alpha

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866, ShineBright, Deleted member 7753 and 4 others
Who is more high T than Jocko Willink?

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, Pussyslayer and Pietrosiek
Hampton brandon.
This wasn't even a question.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5258 and Butthurt Dweller
Throughout history? Adolf Hitler. Why? Because only he had the balls to take on the root cause of inceldom. 6 million wasn't enough.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5258, Deleted member 6892, Aids! and 1 other person
I am the true alpha male

• +1
Reactions: fobos
Trump isn't an alpha male. He's a zionist puppet.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5258, Pussyslayer and Lifemax
The Alpha-Beta ideology is cope.

• +1
Reactions: BradAniston, Demir and Guest
Genghis khan hitler alexander the great akbar the great aurangzeb chandragupta maurya maharana pratap mohammad stalin

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
Throughout history? Adolf Hitler. Why? Because only he had the balls to take on the root cause of inceldom. 6 million wasn't enough.
I agree, he had the balls to finally get rid of subhuman genes and create chad only race.

Genghis Khan

• +1
Reactions: Wincel
Alexander lukashenko srs

@badromance

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Beast993 and Blitz
If you are this guy
you can be shy, introvert and beta af. Girls will still lick your asshole, and do the craziest things for sex with you. So fuck this beta shit. Only counts for a mental ill 30+ fattie, that wants to get beat up by a bearded and tatted dom roidhead.

• +1
Reactions: nonserviam, Beast993 and fobos
Cho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5258 and Beast993
Ghengis Khan seconded. Read somewhere he has like 16 million genetic descendants. Mogs me

• +1
Reactions: Beast993
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5258 and Beast993

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5258, PubertyMaxxer, Beast993 and 3 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek, Beast993 and Deleted member 7125
Ghengis Kan, Ragnar Lothbrok or perhaps Achilles.

• +1
elliot chonassian

• +1
7/10 would bang

additional comments: syria strike 2.0 when❓

• +1
It was Pat Tillman, RIP

• +1
If you are this guy
you can be shy, introvert and beta af. Girls will still lick your asshole, and do the craziest things for sex with you. So fuck this beta shit. Only counts for a mental ill 30+ fattie, that wants to get beat up by a bearded and tatted dom roidhead.

mogs me

• +1
  • +1
Brad Pitt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
If you are this guy

he has an iphone 6????? what the hell, I guess you need just iphone doesnt even matter how old, even an iphone 6 is higher status than a flagship android phone, its crazy

If you are this guy

Exactly this. Stop with alpha beta nonsense. Get looks or rope asap

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5258
he has an iphone 6????? what the hell, I guess you need just iphone doesnt even matter how old, even an iphone 6 is higher status than a flagship android phone, its crazy

he wears a rolex bro most probably he has enough money to just buy every phone at market rn

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
he wears a rolex bro most probably he has enough money to just buy every phone at market rn
obv, phones arent expensive

its just weird seeing a chad with an old phone, my theory was that you need a new iphone to fit into society

• +1
Reactions: nonserviam
obv, phones arent expensive

its just weird seeing a chad with an old phone, my theory was that you need a new iphone to fit into society

that pic is prolly old. but doesn’t matter once you are that gl. but iphone is important to ntmaxx

that pic is prolly old. but doesn’t matter once you are that gl. but iphone is important to ntmaxx
whats better in your opinion?

this android phone? or an old iphone 6 (I'm poorcel, cant spend more than 100usd rn on a new phone)

whats better in your opinion?

this android phone? or an old iphone 6 (I'm poorcel, cant spend more than 100usd rn on a new phone)

Ion know that umidigi brand but buying an old iphone 6 doesn’t sound logical ngl

Genghis Khan
Brad Pitt
Mike Tyson