Who is the most trusted user who can rate me

bigdickbilly

bigdickbilly

Iron
can u guys tell me the most trustworthy user , I need some ratings but don’t wanna be doxed (I know low t behaviour but don’t wanna be a meme here like short and ugly)

for reference I am 183cm probably more since I’ve never measured in a while , I am 22% body fat and not trynna rat out my age but I’m around 17-19

life story : I was homeschooled for most my life so social skills is in the shitter which explains the little female attention irl also i have extreme anxiety (chest starts beating and stomach hurts ) which I try to hide when speaking irl to women I have a crush on not normal people , I know that makes me a cuck but I’m working on it

i get little likes and attention from women (16-17 Legal don’t worry ) online but women older 19+ rarely like me

1213D1B1 E7CB 4FD9 A73B FE3D3AD01F3F

but they give me no respect and Im the one that initiates convos

ALso I try an act high t in texts but irl I’m so shy that I had to take a gap year till next year so I can sort out my shit before uni

anyways Rant over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 11758 and HurtfulVanity
That ”Alright? “ is basically “problem??” 😭😂😂😂

literally just be normal say hey. When she responds say you say what’s good you’d like to get to know her or some shit long as your gl enough you’ll be Ight,. Your acting fake alpha through text and it’s cringr

• +1
Reactions: bigdickbilly
Dm me, I'll help you

• +1
@Ocelot

• Love it
Reactions: Ocelot
pm me bro

• +1