Who is the narcy faggot behind the “Looksmax” YouTube channel?

PenileFacialSurgery

PenileFacialSurgery

Kraken
You know, that trash ass normie tier “I just discovered proper tongue posture, and herbal supplements a month ago”, “LooksMaxing” channel that got 30k Subscribers in a month, because of his long pauses and congested faggot ass Australian accent, now Normies are like “whoa you are a pioneer for discovering tongue posture!!! You’ve saved my life!!!”, yeah, him.

“Looksmax”

I’m sure that faggot is on here, which of you bitches is it...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Wincel, NormieKilla and 4 others
Are you talking about @mojopin

lol. Why you hate him ?

@AstroSky makes videos too.

Top kek.
got 30k Subscribers in a month, because of his long pauses and congested faggot ass Australian accent
You jelly brah?
Yeah I know ???

Death to all Normies.
Imagine being that narcissistic that you think my vids will affect enough people to negatively impact your life jfl

Tbh, @mojopin doesn't really sound like that much of a Narcy in his vids, it appears to me more like he is playing a role to make his videos more interesting and add character, as opposed to just reading everything out in a monotone.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Mansnob and mojopin
These channels need to stop. It's vital that they don't spread any more info.
@mojopin @AstroSky stop this shit.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Top kek.

You jelly brah?

Imagine being that narcissistic that you think my vids will affect enough people to negatively impact your life jfl
Imagine being that narcissistic, thinking I actually care beyond the point of calling you a fag on the Internet, and forgetting about it.

Just lol @ you!
These channels need to stop. It's vital that they don't spread any more info.
@mojopin @AstroSky stop this shit.
Lol what fucking info is he spreading that isn’t pretty much widely known among LooksMaxers?

“Have proper tongue posture”

Just lol

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mansnob
You talking bout @blackoutwhitein ? he makes vids about his oneitis and his weight loss progress(none so far)

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 470 and 7 others
This One girl spamming in mewing Videos is even worse. All the times she comments "mewing was her secret 3 years ago and now people are discovering it"

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
@Psychonaut is also a prominent Youtuber

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac, Mansnob, PenileFacialSurgery and 3 others
Dudes channel is good. Fuck off.

• +1
Reactions: DarknLost and mojopin
  • +1
Reactions: Insomniac, Wincel, Mansnob and 4 others
Imagine being that narcissistic, thinking I actually care beyond the point of calling you a fag on the Internet, and forgetting about it.

Just lol @ you!
Anyone who reads the thread will see that you firstly called me out then replied to multiple people, including one reply just 2 minutes before I responded, and then backtracked after I made you realise how pathetic some of your claims were.

Lol what fucking info is he spreading that isn’t pretty much widely known among LooksMaxers?

“Have proper tongue posture”

Just lol
Okay so you admit it yourself. Even if I were to talk about surgeries it wouldn't make a difference upon your sex life as most people aren't going to get them. And if your argument is that you don't wish to try and prevent future generations from suffering BDD and so forth then shame on you.

Anyone who reads the thread will see that you firstly called me out then replied to multiple people, including one reply just 2 minutes before I responded, and then backtracked after I made you realise how pathetic some of your claims were.

Okay so you admit it yourself. Even if I were to talk about surgeries it wouldn't make a difference upon your sex life as most people aren't going to get them. And if your argument is that you don't wish to try and prevent future generations from suffering BDD and so forth then shame on you.
Didn’t read tbh

You know, that trash ass normie tier “I just discovered proper tongue posture, and herbal supplements a month ago”, “LooksMaxing” channel that got 30k Subscribers in a month, because of his long pauses and congested faggot ass Australian accent, now Normies are like “whoa you are a pioneer for discovering tongue posture!!! You’ve saved my life!!!”, yeah, him.

“Looksmax”

I’m sure that faggot is on here, which of you bitches is it...

Its me, but dont tell anyone not on this site.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Dude420
This reminds me of the post where people didnt want teens to be on this site because they were scared they were going to ascend.

but muh 10 years of looksmaxing gave away for free!!!!

I channel mog u

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
This reminds me of the post where people didnt want teens to be on this site because they were scared they were going to ascend.

but muh 10 years of looksmaxing gave away for free!!!!
Teen mentalcel faggot who thinks tongue posture could even ascend them past 16 detected.

Who is the narcy faggot behind the Avt1sm HQ channel?

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and RichardSpencel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
Probably some trapfaggot named Kointo lol

I changed my mind though, don't want to be a trap anymore. I am the supreme patriarch of the universe.

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and Deleted member 701
are you talking about @FatmanO, the lifting guru of 12 years old fortnite players?

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, Deleted member 611 and androidcel
  • +1
Reactions: FatmanO and Deleted member 470
are you talking about @FatmanO, the lifting guru of 12 years old fortnite players?
2EF060FD 7464 44CA A74D CF8DD749D485

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Phad, FatmanO and 1 other person