who is the true GIGA CHAD (no homo) ?

My reaction exactly, it has to be some sort of glitch, either that or these girls aren't online when I'm swiping them.
even if they are online, they have to be swiping... not everyone swipes all the time so I guess it would be best to swipe 100 times right and then w8 a few days for all the matches to come

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281 and dogtown
even if they are online, they have to be swiping... not everyone swipes all the time so I guess it would be best to swipe 100 times right and then w8 a few days for all the matches to come
Ohhhhhhhhhhh
No wonder lmao, for whatever reason I thought the girls I was swiping at were online and seeing your profile the same time as you were seeing their profile.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: bobs_pls
My reaction exactly, it has to be some sort of glitch, either that or these girls aren't online when I'm swiping them.
Yea i dont think its possible to get 0 matches in a 5 mil city tbh

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Yea i dont think its possible to get 0 matches in a 5 mil city tbh
depends on how many you swipe, if you only swipe right on 100 girls and you're really ugly it's very possible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 701
depends on how many you swipe, if you only swipe right on 100 girls and you're really ugly it's very possible
Yea but i mean actually trying and not being a fakecel, you'd have to swipe regularly to get matches

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 701 and dogtown
But the thing is, I literally only left it for like 2 mins after reaching the limit and then deleted the account, I didn't know how tinder worked, tbh.

• +1
Reactions: bobs_pls
its over for gingercels

Yea but i mean actually trying and not being a fakecel, you'd have to swipe regularly to get matches
I mean tbh, if you're ugly it's very hard on tinder(fuck if you're average it's hard), you're gonna match but need to invest a long time and your matches will only be landwales or deformers

• +1
Im making tinder soon,should i put my height ?
If i get matched,gonna chat a bit and ask her to help me lose my virginity asap,see if pity game will work

If i get matched,gonna chat a bit and ask her to help me lose my virginity asap,see if pity game will work

dont tell her your a virgin JFl

• +1
Reactions: VST
yes, put height
I don't think the virgin talk will work tbh

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and badromance
Definitely put your height, tbh.

• +1
dont tell her your a virgin JFl
This, telling a woman you're a virgin is worse than telling them you have AIDS unironically.
Only women the "virgin pity" game will get you is the type that will peg you.

• +1
yes, put height
I don't think the virgin talk will work tbh
why not ? i will say that i wil; remember her forever and shit like that,most girls are insecure on tinder too
jfl will see

ahahaha......ahah......ha....Ikr.................................

:feelsrope:

Im sorry boyo :feelscry:
how would you know fakecel :feelskek::feelshmm:
Stop reeeee mr Hitler. I'll make one soon :feelsree: be patient
I mean tbh, if you're ugly it's very hard on tinder(fuck if you're average it's hard), you're gonna match but need to invest a long time and your matches will only be landwales or deformers
Yea tinder is probably hardmode but still you'll appear on alot of peoples screen and alot of people have to reject you to end up with nothing.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and GenericChad1444
and one more thing
don't go for sex talk
go for "I want to meet somebody cool"
only chads can pull sex talk, cause any gl girl can get chad for just sex... so why would she want just sex with you...

• +1
Reactions: badromance and Deleted member 701
  • +1
Biggest fakecel here
I was joking bruh. Im gonna do this:
and one more thing
don't go for sex talk
go for "I want to meet somebody cool"
only
chads can pull sex talk, cause any gl girl can get chad for just sex... so why would she want just sex with you...
I think so too tbh

• +1
Reactions: bobs_pls and dogtown
No, I used bluestacks to switch the locations but it doesn't work that well, for example, it automatically goes back to your original country.

Idk, tbh.
bluestacks doesnt even work it just freezes all the time for me