V

Vladimir makarov

Banned
IMG 20200418 185727 276
IMG 20200419 210756 988

jfl at greycels nowadays.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc, Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 4563 and 6 others
Dude on the right has NW -1.5 what the fuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted, Deleted member 6273, Mongrelcel and 6 others
Both are disgusting JFL

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc and Vladimir makarov
@Azzolecrusher

we're not here to decide which one of you are better looking, you've been doing this all day. go to r/rateme to get soycucks to decide.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Greeicy, Introvertednarc and 3 others
we're not here to decide which one of you are better looking, you've been doing this all day. go to r/rateme to get soycucks to decide.
Stfu and help me looksmax

I'm genuinely sorry that your genetics are that bad. They are legitimately the worst on the forum. I don't just pick on people for no reason. It's actually just over for you. You will probably fall into a deep depression once your delusion subsides, no joke. How tall are you btw?
I destroyed in the other thread already so fuck off. 6’2

Stfu and help me looksmax
no looksmax for your face, never began for you. I'd rope instantly if I looked anywhere near like you. No looksmax will help you, only your mom can call you handsome or even look at ur subhuman face. Name ur mom "jb" and slay her, you'll automatically become a jb slayer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Greeicy, Introvertednarc and 1 other person
no looksmax for your face, never began for you. I'd rope instantly if I looked anywhere near like you. No looksmax will help you, only your mom can call you handsome or even look at ur subhuman face. Name ur mom "jb" and slay her, you'll automatically become a jb slayer
Are you sure? Im the one on the right

Insecure faggots are still going at it LOL. Greycel moment.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc, sloopnoob and Ryanmcgg0139
can't see eye erea of dude with glasses.
And eye erea, is the most (at least top3) important factor in face.

what is wrong with this dude, stop making these threads, no amount of looksmaxxing will ascend you jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Greeicy and androgenic
you think this guy right here is normie?
View attachment 365375View attachment 365376View attachment 365378

JFLLLLLLL

name one person on this entire forum that he mogs.
Low tier normie I said.

I assume low tier normie is in decile is like 30%-40%. Meaning, if you see 10 random dudes his age in his location, 6-7 dudes will be more or equally attractive then him. And 3 will be less attractive. Don't forget, at least 20% of people are extreme disgustingly fat obese

disfigured or very ugly 0 - 10%
ugly 10%-30%
low tier normie 30% - 40%
normie 40% - 60%
above average/high tier 60%-70%
Attractive 70% - 80%
Chadlite 80% - 90%
Chad 90% - 100%

bullshit. this guy is bottom 5% in looks.
especially in terms of actual base. this guy has absolutely no hope of ascension. perhaps bottom 1% base tbh.
That is imo to extreme. You are seriously over estimating, how good other dudes look. Most dudes don't look good.

This dude, has 1 big fail. That's the nose size and shape. The rest is workable or average range.

His base is average, with exception of the nose. imo.

When talking about decile. Imo, you hav to factor in that 20+% of the dudes is disgustingly fat. It doesn't matter that mr. fatso has a good base, being fat is unnattractive.

His base is imo 50% normie, if you take away the nose factor. With nose, his base is imo low tier normie, aka 30%.
You showed also very bad groomed pictures of that dude. Where he has shit hair style, and glasses, and so on.

Are you in a fight with that dude orso?

Both ugly, no need to compete.

• +1
Reactions: Greeicy
His IPD is bottom 1%. It looks bad even in a highly lens distorted pic. Terrorist pheno too. He would get absolutely brutalised IRL where I live.

I called him out for his acute subhumanity as soon as I laid eyes on him. He has the most punchable face I've ever seen in my life. I feel my fist being magnetically pulled through the screen.
His ipd is not good, i agree. But it's not that bad either. Not bottom 1%. It's like bottom 25% ipd.
His nose, is the biggest failo imo.

WTF, with your shalloweness?
Disliking a dude just for his looks, wtf? Base dislikes on actions of people, not stupid shit.

I'm genuinely sorry that your genetics are that bad. They are legitimately the worst on the forum. I don't just pick on people for no reason. It's actually just over for you. You will probably fall into a deep depression once your delusion subsides, no joke. How tall are you btw?
we need more honest people like you might ask you for rating later

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and androgenic
Guy on the right should shave into his NW-1 like me.

• +1
Reactions: Vladimir makarov
1st guy looks like a Jew its over
2nd guy just needs to lose some weight.

• +1
Reactions: Vladimir makarov
don't know about that one...

It's the same reason I feel the urge to fuck attractive females. I have a biological compulsion to want to punch people with faces like his. Everything including his cranial structure, facial expressions, hand gestures and fashion makes me want to inflict serious harm upon him.
Listen mf just stfu all u do is just talk nonsense bullshit u won’t do shit to me irl mf

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 6191

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, androgenic and Deleted member 6191
Usually the hairstyle can make u halo hard unironicallt if you’re in HS or somehting, since so many generally unattractive people have it. But I can’t decide if it even helped this guy
It never began for him ngl , I caged extremely hard at @looxmakser49 ’s ruthless bullying of this god forsaken truecel so much that I had to revive the thread jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and androgenic
They both look bad but JFL @ ur delusion if u don’t think right guy mogs. He has good eye area, skin, and not many failos.

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc
Second hairline is super low tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072 and inceletto
20201224 062859

This mogs

• JFL
Reactions: Introvertednarc, Deleted member 6402 and sytyl
both subhuman