His brother

You bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
even pre-surgery mogs tbh

I he's 6ft + he could be a model ded srs

• +1
Reactions: AscendenceImminent and Deleted member 3328
You already answered your own question. Salludon next to him in the pic mogs him. Yes Salludon has a lower SMV. But facially he mogs.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
You already answered your own question. Salludon next to him in the pic mogs him. Yes Salludon has a lower SMV. But facially he mogs.

Mogs salludon in this pic

Attachments

• 9B833233-0D22-46EA-AEB9-E591F9634EDF.jpeg
    9B833233-0D22-46EA-AEB9-E591F9634EDF.jpeg
    77.4 KB · Views: 103
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 2426 and Deleted member 2486
Salludon’s best pic mogs Amnesia’s best pic. This is Salludon’s best pic below. Not a single pic of Amnesia’s mogs this.

Cope amnesia still mogs

Salludon’s best pic mogs Amnesia’s best pic. This is Salludon’s best pic below. Not a single pic of Amnesia’s mogs this.
arab kebab seller

I think its the eyes he's got a god tier medial canthus in this pic

Doesn’t matter, amnesia wins due to pheno and has wide appeal compared to salludon

arab kebab seller

Cope, Salludon is the ethnic version of Gandy himself
Doesn’t matter, amnesia wins due to pheno and has wide appeal compared to salludon

Your argument just shows that Amnesia has a higher SMV. I already agreed with that above. That doesn’t mean Amnesia’s face is objectively “better” than Salludon’s. Compare their features one-on-one and harmony one-on-one and judge objectively.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendenceImminent and Deleted member 2486

Medial canthus/light eyes >pheno/popularity

Also most compared to him to gandy so i mean it's on even grounds

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2426
Your argument just shows that Amnesia has a higher SMV. That doesn’t mean Amnesia’s face is objectively “better” than Salludon’s. Compare their features one-on-one and harmony one-on-one and judge objectively.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Lol c’mon tho I remember you rating Amnesia like a 5.5 PSL. Do you really think Salludon is below 5.5 PSL? He has a god-tier eye area and a very good lower third. But to top it off his harmony is good too.

the indian coping is so fucking strong, ive honeslty never witnessed such thing before

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
Lol c’mon tho I remember you rating Amnesia like a 5.5 PSL. Do you really think Salludon is below 5.5 PSL? He has a god-tier eye area and a very good lower third. But to top it off his harmony is good too.

Just have a gandy tier medial canthus theory that's the only reason he some what mogs

yes around 5

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1553 and FatJattMofo
yes around 5

That’s a massive underrate tho. 5 PSL is equivalent to like 6.25/10 IRL. How can someone with such incredible features (and good harmony) be a mere 6/10?

That’s a massive underrate tho. 5 PSL is equivalent to like 6.25/10 IRL. How can someone with such incredible features (and good harmony) be a mere 6/10v
he has same smv as 5 psl white male walking around

i dont give a fuck about homoerotic psl rating fantasies

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846

im actually curious as to why. what is the failo?

Yeah I agree his SMV is going to be equivalent to a white guy with a lower PSL. But that doesn’t mean Salludon’s PSL is the same as the white guy. Just SMV is the same. I think we should make a distinction here. You might have a 5 PSL white guy and a 5.75 PSL ethnic who have equal SMV. But ethnic still objectively looks better.

Could you back up why being ethnic automatically means he can't be good looking ? i would like sources your more high iq than this low iq subhuman back it up

im actually curious as to why. what is the failo?

Being shitskin Indian = over

Luckily for salludon he has it all on his face. So from 0 psl to 5

Yeah I agree his SMV is going to be equivalent to a white guy with a lower PSL. But that doesn’t mean Salludon’s PSL is the same as the white guy. Just SMV is the same. I think we should make a distinction here. You might have a 5 PSL white guy and a 5.75 PSL ethnic who have equal SMV. But ethnic still objectively looks better.
no you dumb fuck

how does he look better when when he looks equivalent in eyes of women?

how fucking retarded do you have to be to understand this concept?

you look as good as women see you, not how closet homo narcy indians rate you from the sewer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426
now you dumb fuck

how does he look better when when he looks equivalent in eyes of women?

how fucking retarded do you have to be to understand this concept?

you look as good as women see you, not how closet homo narcy indians rate you from the sewer

• Love it
Reactions: Mateusz74 and Deleted member 2486
I am confident that i mog him irl

he has gracile bones and aspie eye area. Looks very non nt as well and i dont see where he appeals

i dwarf him