who this retard thinks he is to rate other users by his retard parameters. not even 1 month here

Eduardo DOV

Eduardo DOV

Kraken
@SirGey go fuck urself, macaco do caralho.

Im your father

CrrFeMC.jpg
vs
sNtPQPw.gif

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate and pisslord
alarico mogs him, what he is fucking doing !

Ofc, we are different kinds of ugly, im a monkey u are the bird.
good to know u know u're type u fuckin retard
i can fly, u can't. the most you can do is climb a banana tree take a banana and sitck it in ur ass

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2933 and Deleted member 3043
good to know u know u're type u fuckin retard
i can fly, u can't. the most you can do is climb a banana tree take a banana and sitck it in ur ass

Monkeys are smarter though :feelswhere:

maybe he lurked for months

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow
cringe compilation v221

In my experience, reddit mods ARE the dicks. They remove far too much, and any time it goes against their personal standards or values. They are supposed to stick to the rules, but usually the rules are written to give the mods power and they always seem to want to use it.

• +1
Reactions: buflek
I been lurking since January, i study mog everyone here.

this is what the most retarded dudes always say.
u're probably in that dangerous iq spectrum, where the person thinks is too smart despiting being dumbass.

In my experience, reddit mods ARE the dicks. They remove far too much, and any time it goes against their personal standards or values. They are supposed to stick to the rules, but usually the rules are written to give the mods power and they always seem to want to use it.
I got banned from one of those forums like r/short because after some guy told me being 5'6 was normal I responded with something like "and nasty ass landwhales are healthy"
why? what did he rate you?
I'm happy with my rating lol nice little ego boost.
I dunno why people are so butthurt over the thread though it doesn't mean shit. I'm still trying to ascend to chadlite

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: dogapm123
I got banned from one of those forums like r/short because after some guy told me being 5'6 was normal I responded with something like "and nasty ass landwhales are healthy"

I'm happy with my rating lol nice little ego boost.
I dunno why people are so butthurt over the thread though it doesn't mean shit. I'm still trying to ascend to chadlite
LOL

I’m perfectly happy with my 5/10, get fucking owned 4/10 subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933