Who Understands Bloating?

Moneymaxxed

Moneymaxxed

Gold
Anyone have any scientific studies or articles on bloating, especially with how it relates to your face? The other night I had dinner and immediately after I started walking around in the cold outside for a little bit, my friends took photos of me and my date and I looked 20-30 pounds heavier than usual.

I thought that bloating takes time but maybe it can affect you right away?

Ate moderate amount of pizza, regular portion of sushi, and a bit of shrimp risotto with water. Smoked a hookah but don’t think that’s related

Lighting was like festive Christmas tree lighting, camera was iPhone 11 pro or iPhone 12

Not sure why, if it was only lighting, the difference would be really extreme compared to how I normally look.

• +1
Reactions: thecel, WadlowMaxxing and RAITEIII
if im lean i have minimal bloating
if im not lean i dont blame the bloat, its just im not lean

Found this

Attachments

• E4D62EAE-24EA-4009-80D7-4D73EED69A34.jpeg
    E4D62EAE-24EA-4009-80D7-4D73EED69A34.jpeg
    124.2 KB · Views: 51
if im lean i have minimal bloating
if im not lean i dont blame the bloat, its just im not lean
Yeah but I normally look much leaner than this. Like 10kg leaner at least

Yeah but I normally look much leaner than this. Like 10kg leaner at least
sodium causes water potential so try upping your potassium intake and reducing sodium, that should solve most of it

Anyone have any scientific studies or articles on bloating, especially with how it relates to your face? The other night I had dinner and immediately after I started walking around in the cold outside for a little bit, my friends took photos of me and my date and I looked 20-30 pounds heavier than usual.

I thought that bloating takes time but maybe it can affect you right away?

Ate moderate amount of pizza, regular portion of sushi, and a bit of shrimp risotto with water. Smoked a hookah but don’t think that’s related

Lighting was like festive Christmas tree lighting, camera was iPhone 11 pro or iPhone 12

Not sure why, if it was only lighting, the difference would be really extreme compared to how I normally look.
Yh. I still cant understand exactly how it happens but I can even feel the bloat if I touch my face...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
It happens to everyone: Once you eat too much for a day or two, try to not take pics or anything and debloat, or don't eat that much ever in your life.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
btw thoughts on XRP? And AMD stocks investing ?
For like 3 months to 1 year evolution?

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
btw thoughts on XRP? And AMD stocks investing ?
For like 3 months to 1 year evolution?
Crypto high risk and maybe high reward overall
I don’t invest in individual stocks unless it’s like a hedge fund trading for me actively

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and WadlowMaxxing
People need to stop with this retarded BS about salt bloating, there's no evidence that there's much water accumulating in the face. There is a lot of bloat that happens around the eyes, but that's about it.

There's not some fucking magic pocket of water holding tissue somewhere in your face. You literally gained fat from a meal in your face that's all there is to it.

• Woah
Reactions: Birdcell
Like said above I think the salt bloating mainly goes around the eyes

I have a low-sodium diet I keep everyday except for Friday Night where I have a cheat-meal with lot of salt and the day after I have bloated/puffy eyes I can even feel it, it decreases eye area quality

Actually I lied bloat is real not just around the eyes

I got some bloat even around cheeks area after a salty meal and it's likely not bodyfat since my weight has barely changed (Like 300g difference)

it is what it is