Reactions: Steve bachall and Deleted member 1383
Lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1383, kobecel, fobos and 1 other person
The nigga came out with merchandise?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SHARK, Maximus, Deleted member 1383 and 6 others
On sight if I see anyone irl with one of those.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Maximus, Extra Chromosome and Wannabe6ft2
Cringe central

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1383
the fuck is a "mew" does it grow dick?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Steve bachall, RichardSpencel, kobecel and 1 other person
the fuck is a "mew" does it grow dick?
I don’t want to be condescending here, but have you ever considered maybe looking into humiliation fetishes. Your size might be useful for girls that like to be dom tbh.
Worth a shot.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1383
humiliation fetishes.
i dont know what that is but if it is cuckold i dissagree i would cut of my tiny cock and eat it before i became a cuckolder
Your size might be useful for girls that like to be dom tbh.
this is a very tricky thought i have these days i always talk about why big dickcels cant be incel because of their positive rumors about them having big dick would attract women but what if i do the exact oposite in my case and say my dick is the smallest in the universe this would create a weird rumor and they would be curious to see my little tiny cock wouldnt they? idk but its still humiliation tier

you should have bought the lip seal glue.

I'd literally rather buy Fatmans merch

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UltraExtremeIntense, Steve bachall, SHARK and 4 others
is this the part where he starts making money out of his jew method

A way made by the CIA to dox psl members

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SHARK, kobecel, Deleted member 1106 and 1 other person
Imagine mewing for 6 months straight, still having a recessed chin, then buying one of these and wearing them in public.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Maximus, Deleted member 1383, nibbamaxxing and 2 others
Imagine mewing for 6 months straight, still having a recessed chin, then buying one of these and wearing them in public.
jfl @ anyone thinking mewing can fix recessed chin, in order to notice a SLIGHT improvement you'd have to do it for 5 years, people should start treating mewing as a small side bonus not main looksmaxxing method

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall, Deleted member 1383, G O D and 3 others
jfl @ anyone thinking mewing can fix recessed chin, in order to notice a SLIGHT improvement you'd have to do it for 5 years, people should start treating mewing as a small side bonus not main looksmaxxing method

Surgery is the only hope.

• +1
Reactions: G O D
i dont know what that is but if it is cuckold i dissagree i would cut of my tiny cock and eat it before i became a cuckolder

this is a very tricky thought i have these days i always talk about why big dickcels cant be incel because of their positive rumors about them having big dick would attract women but what if i do the exact oposite in my case and say my dick is the smallest in the universe this would create a weird rumor and they would be curious to see my little tiny cock wouldnt they? idk but its still humiliation tier
I think it’s a good idea tbh. Let them humiliate and degrade you. I think it’s called Femdom. Serving a bull might not be ideal but if you get a girl out of it then I’d say go for it man. Embrace the smallness and exploit it.