Who's more successful than our boy brazilian soyma.

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
We should aspire to be like him imagine being him having 1 million soy points having no life and spending every single day thinking about incels fuark i'm just mirin that dedication he has black pilled more normies than an incel ever good massive respect for brazilian soyma

Can't stop mirin

Download

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 2587 and 10 others
Legit, our brother Smegma is truly above us all, i cry every night that I'm not him :feelsrope:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 1973
What an absolute pathetic sack of lonely Brazilian favela Shit.

I have a feeling if there is one guy in this world who I mog it would be him.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, BigBoy, Deleted member 2587 and 2 others
I admire his dedication to this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 2227
@Ritalincel

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 2587, balding17yomanletcel and 1 other person
The lengths people will go to cope.

imagine sigmaposting when its almost 2020

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 2587 and BlackPillChad
Imagine actually wasting time caring about IT

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
I'm an incel so it makes sense that i would be mocking those who hate on us

He gets free validation from this. Incels are his lolcows.

Want to actually piss off IT? Don't rant about 'the foids'. Don't make fun of individual users.

Show them this. Post it under the guise of just another IT user screenshotting incel content (make sure to include a comment about how terrible this is), and edit out the faces.

https://incels.is/threads/roundup-of-thailand-trip-girls-advice-conversation-screenshots-etc.28034/
https://incels.is/threads/the-life-...endary-white-incel-slaying-in-thailand.59409/

Remember how you said that you didn't want the blackpill to be false? They don't want it to be true. Seeing someone who is by their standards a horrible person succeeding with women because of the blackpill would cause them to go apeshit, because it would spit on everything they believe. See if you can find the quote when he said he said he views "foids as conquests" as well.

And I know I said not to waste time thinking about IT, but I kinda hate them too tbh. So it would be hilarious if you did this.

• +1
I want to legitimately see him commit suicide

I want to watch him do it

Who is that guy? What’s the back story?

I want to legitimately see him commit suicide

I want to watch him do it

based
Who is that guy? What’s the back story?

Spends his entire fucking life wasting his time bullying incels and taking literally everything we say and taking it out of context

He might be a dark triad psychopath incel who is doing what he is doing to spread the black pill.

He might be a dark triad psychopath incel who is doing what he is doing to spread the black pill.

Fuark actually might make sense in before he is actually a top tier incel advocate

based

Spends his entire fucking life wasting his time bullying incels and taking literally everything we say and taking it out of context

What a low life wtf lol

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
I saw a comment of his one time where he seriously claimed he had an iq of 160 after taking an online iq test, jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and MiroslavBulldosex
I heard a rumor that he is so ugly that he got bullied out of a nightclub once.

If that's true, I dont know how he does it. Despite the fact he has allegedly lived an overwhelmingly Blackpilled existence, he maintains the delusion that he is a normie. When in fact, he is an incel in denial if everything I've heard about him is true.

• +1
Rent free
I heard a rumor that he is so ugly that he got bullied out of a nightclub once.

If that's true, I dont know how he does it. Despite the fact he has allegedly lived an overwhelmingly Blackpilled existence, he maintains the delusion that he is a normie. When in fact, he is an incel in denial if everything I've heard about him is true.
I will bet u my left nut that he is an incel thats just trolling other incels

he prolly posts here

• JFL
Rent free

I will bet u my left nut that he is an incel thats just trolling other incels

he prolly posts here
yes bro hes me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962