Who's Your Favorite Incel Hero? As In Someone You Think Benefitted Inceldom

Sc22

Sc22

Banned
Mine is Richard Von Coudenhove-Kalergi. He was the first eurocrat, founder of the EU, wanted a United Federal Europe, pushed for mass immigration from Africa and the Middle East to make Europe more diversified. Why is this good for inceldom? Well let me tell you. More ethnics raises not only my status as a whitecel providing I ever go to Europe but also ethnics status. If you were an ethnic in Europe in 1890 you'd be screwed but with Richard's diversity plan you might have a chance. Richard was a great man. He also supported Jewish control of Europe, since Jews are incel looking people I think that's a lot better than having Chad barbarians run it. He also supported nobility who were incels via inbreeding.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr, badromance, kobecel and 2 others
You're white?

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Grotesque from incels.is and lookism

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
Because he’s the supreme gentleman. ?

In all seriousness, I just relate to him a lot. I read his manifesto and i drew a lot of parallels between us. I found him fascinating tbh.

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
Elliot rodger obviously. He is the ultimatr troll. Retards think hes narcissistic cause he talks about how good looking he is but hes clearly joking cause he knows he ugly. Everything he says in his videos and on forums was to get a reaction from easily triggered normies. The fact that he killed people and himself shows how dedicated he was

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr

In all seriousness, I just relate to him a lot. I read his manifesto and i drew a lot of parallels between us. I found him fascinating tbh.
U made another attachment...

• +1
Reactions: Zaetheus and Insomniac
@itsOVER

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Yes

What did he do to be considered a hero? Mr kalergi actually tried to make a difference by those things stated.
He made videos that kept me laughing instead of roping. Wish he made more

ER was the greatest incel who ever lived.

The actual execution of his plan was mediocre, but the manifesto was a thing of beauty. Put into words all the frustrations I and many others have with society.

Shout out to St. Sodini too. Excellent choice of target (shot up a gym), and when he was there, he chose a women's yoga class to unleash his fury on.

St. Lepine gets points for his choice of targets - exclusively college foids, but he didn't really do it for inceldom reasons, or at least didn't openly say so.

One reddit user that was posting on ForeverAloneMale is my hero,throught him i found the blackpill and i was saved.
Without him,i would be utter subhuman perma virgin.Atleast i know what is wrong with me.Brutal

Yes

What did he do to be considered a hero? Mr kalergi actually tried to make a difference by those things stated.
Ngl u look kinda curry

I guess its not a bad thing that you find him fascinating, but all edgy jokes aside I'd never look up to someone who took the lives of innocent people in any way.