WHY AFRICAMAXXING IS LEGIT [GTFIH]

fras

fras

The Giantslayer
You heard it here time and time again, truecels shit talking black foids, calling them "Erectus" among other nonsense while at the same time being brutally rejected by entitled, chadsexual white whores. :lul: I have come today to enlighten you and show you the true way and destroy some anti-African copes which have been spread by nationalism copers aka SFcels. While these dudes post about racial statistics on online forums, Tyrone and Chad are both balls deep in their "trad wife" oneitis. :feelskek:

"Muh blacks are short and ugly!"
16298725 10154819662716341 7136767246050141518 n

Wrong, PUREBRED Africans are tall and athletic. The reason bad traits ended up in Africa is because Arabs came there and spread their subhuman DNA. True purebred Naomis are built for creating Tyrone sons, or Chadrone rather if you are a mayocel ascending with a Nubian like you should. See it this way: your Nubian partner more than likely has a 6'3 Tyrone father with a massive BBC who has slain his way through his competition and prevailed as the strongest.

"Muh Africa is violent"
Yes it is in certain areas, which is good because the weak genes die and what is missing so much in the west. Check out the video below, African men are low inhib gods and don't give a shit about cucked western narratives, meanwhile USAcels can't even look at a foid without being called a rapist. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

"Muh low IQ"
Major SFcel cope. Contrary to nationalist beliefs, eduction DOES have a large effect on IQ and obviously that's what's missing in Africa. Check the link below which explains that the average IQ in the USA 120 years ago was 67, CONSIDERED MENTALLY DISABLED TODAY. What made it rise so much until today? Obviously education being available for everyone. Also, why would you want your partner to be smarter than you? That's how she will divorce rape your ass.

"Muh white looks better"

MXfk0LR

Absolute cagefuel statement, Mulattos are more in demand than ever before plus nature doesn't give a shit about whether you're white or not, what matters is being athletic and gl.

I also saw a thread recently of some dude in a psych ward who talked to a native African woman who told him "You wouldn't be depressed with a girl by your side." Imagine that, this aged foid is blackpilled and tells him the truth while everyone else gaslights the fuck out of him. :forcedsmile:

At the end of the day the choice is yours, have this
18194232 10155118349686341 6798214745683947738 n

or betabuxx some used up white whore who will nag you and mentally destroy you day after day and then inevitably divorce rape you and make sure you never see your children again.

My personal input:
I've been to a place with lots of native African immigrants and the average height among the women was easily 5'8 with 6' being average for the men, if you are a manlet this is the NUMBER ONE WAY to fix your shit genes.
I have run dating app experiments in South Africa and there is a good number of Naomis. Side note: even some white foids are matching you there, beware though, lots of landwhale single moms among them (what a surprise).

Final words:

If you cope with your subhumanity by believing in racial superiority you've transcended the barriers of single digit IQ, mirin. While you dream of some white trad wife to "preserve muh race" ( :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: ), this awaits us africamaxxers:
18403278 10155154482221341 8269301947924219980 n

This counts even if you are black yourself, if you manage to get with a white foid and create Chadrones aka Jeremy Meeks, good for you, if not don't get with a toxic white landwhale, africamaxx like us mayocels.

I'm done here, think about my words and choose your destiny.

@lutte @tyronelite @Blackout.xl @goat2x @thecel @ConorMcGregor @jordanbarrettisgod

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Subhra26, Ruakh, Trilogy and 67 others
this is ideal
5373a7e3eaeddc35352f24e90f309f75  hannah montana charcoal black
7c5d0edc48318a600236e1e32d6e1675

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Subhra26, Ruakh, babouchelelouche and 27 others
90% of African noses are ugly. Just change my mind

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ruakh, Deleted member, fuckedupmanlet and 23 others
all this effort and not even a single word

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Krakowski, Deleted member, zeshama and 17 others
They are murdering white people in South Africa now :feelswah:

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18340, entropy137, Stare and 8 others
Don't tag me in this niggerish never again

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, weebcel, Deleted member 3828 and 18 others
What a shit thread, but now i atleast know that OP is sucking BBC every night and during the making of this thread

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 11610, AscendingHero and 12 others
just cherry pick the top of the top of the top of the top theory and even still they ugly.

1.3k posts yet still a retard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: babouchelelouche, Deleted member, zeshama and 16 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Ruakh, Mewton, Deleted member 6128 and 17 others
just cherry pick the top of the top of the top of the top theory and even still they ugly.

1.3k posts yet still a retard
Yeah african bitches probably ugly as shit but they probably got good pussy tho... I rather go to like somewhere else u know? Japan, or some shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Limbo, Deleted member 3323, sandcelmuttcel and 3 others
Yeah african bitches probably ugly as shit but they probably got good pussy tho... I rather go to like somewhere else u know? Japan, or some shit.

Japan aka the hypergamy central of the world. :forcedsmile: This is not the way boy, I'll make a thread on noodlewhoremaxxers soon.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Slayercel, AutismMaxing and 3 others
Black girls are hot af if they dont have those straight wigs, idk why they wear it

curly hair looks so much better on them

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mewton, Yerico7, Deleted member 6128 and 16 others
Black girls are hot af if they dont have those straight wigs, idk why they wear it

If it hangs down like on your avi, yes. Extreme afros don't look that great, but they can just semi-straighten it anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
I wish there were more black girls where i live, im actually jealous of americans for the first time in my life

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, Yerico7, Deleted member 10615 and 6 others
black pussy is the one type i never tried before, but your girls are cherry picked af, most girls look way worse

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Mewton, Sny and 10 others
black pussy is the one type i never tried before, but your girls are cherry picked af, most girls look way worse

Any picture that gets posted on this forum, regardless of context, is cherry picked to make a point.

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Mewton, AscendingHero and 4 others
Any picture that gets posted on this forum, regardless of context, is cherry picked to make a point.
but why post them if you can only attract them if you're at least chad-lite yourself. you're trying to make a point that it's easy for whites to slay beautiful black girls like the ones you posted, even if they have trouble getting laid in their country, which isn't the case.

what country do you recommend, that has girls like the ones you posted?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 5891 and sandcelmuttcel
Eva fogs hard jfl
4477519B 0CAE 4F70 8FE7 AA24C4A52236

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, AscendingHero, Deleted member 11167 and 9 others
Its like a different world over there...

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Danish_Retard
you probably know like 3 black girls irl

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 7098
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: huntergatherer, Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 6423
but why post them if you can only attract them if you're at least chad-lite yourself. you're trying to make a point that it's easy for whites to slay beautiful black girls like the ones you posted, even if they have trouble getting laid in their country, which isn't the case.

what country do you recommend, that has girls like the ones you posted?

South Africa, Namibia, Angola, Congo, Nigeria. Basically make your way up the west coast starting from SA.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and PubertyMaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 6128, Stevensmithgerard and 3 others
This is what it was like in every place on earth before cucked civilisation.
You say it like its a bad thing...

i do, but all very ugly and none of them have a nice thin toned body like from the OP
personally i know a few that objectively would be considered stacys on this site

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
is this nigga promoting race mixing?

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 3323 and 4 others

There was this cute black girl in my spanish class freshmen year she would always wear weaves but her natural hair is actually pretty asf and curly.
Yuyevon

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, ascentium, tyronelite and 2 others
Like civilisation is bad? Civilisitation is bad, it's dogshit for all males.
These guys go around killing people and raping women with their "magic potions". Would rather have cucked civilisation.

This is what it was like in every place on earth before cucked civilisation.
No it wasn't contrary to what people think the vikings or other european invaders never raped women

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
No it wasn't contrary to what people think the vikings or other european invaders never raped women

Oh jesus, we're denying the basics now. How do you explain the nordic admixture in the north of France and east of UK then? Go ahead and guess. :feelskek: Every conqueror in history raped.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Slayercel
So far I have only seen 2 beautiful black girls,
Mullatas >>>>>>>>>>>>> black women

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Slayercel, sandcelmuttcel and 1 other person
Oh jesus, we're denying the basics now. How do you explain the nordic admixture in the north of France and east of UK then? Go ahead and guess. :feelskek: Every conqueror in history raped.

In fact, this is how the population of Iceland came to be. Nordic men abducted Celtic women from their lands and took them to Iceland with them where they proceeded to fuck them. But "European invaders never rape". :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel

we all Genghis khan descents indeed :feelskek:

Groups of vikings settled in these areas and then married their children of to locals, vikings actually had values and rape would get you kicked out of your tribe

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, oatmeal, sandcelmuttcel and 2 others
Groups of vikings settled in these areas and then married their children of to locals, vikings actually had values and rape would get you kicked out of your tribe

tenor.gif

It's long been proven that Vikings were the incels of Scandinavia who were sent on boats so they could pillagemaxx and ascend with French, British or Eastern women. Any other statement is SFcel cope.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, huntergatherer, AscendingHero and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090