WHY AFRICAMAXXING IS LEGIT [GTFIH]

Africamaxxing is legit as a cheaper & easier alternative to running JBW in Japan, Korea or other Northeast Asian countries. And if you did have a Mulatto child in Africa you would be setting them up for an easy a fuck life of privilege, but OP refusing that niggers have significantly lower average intelligence is a huge cope & the pictures he shows of Black foids are extremely cherrypicked. Average African foid looks nothing like the foids in the pictures.

If you actually want to know what a Whitecel can pull in Africa you should see the "Saint Blackops2cel goes to Africa" video. You get a lot in terms of quantity & the foids are easy to get in bed but quality is significantly less than in Asia.

Again, check the link I posted. The United States had the same abysmal level of IQ 120 years ago and it probably wasn't much different in European nations. Before World War 1, most western nations still had a feudal system where 99% of the population was treated like scum and given zero academic opportunities. Africa is still lacking the educational system mostly, but go to colleges in South Africa and check the average IQ there, it will probably paint a whole different picture.

Also, most users on here mog Blackops2cel, which means they'll have better opportunities than him. Are my pictures cherry picked? Of course, but so are the white JBs which get posted on here day by day and are taken for granted.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, PubertyMaxxer and TheChosenChad

Taking a random post from an SFcel for face value. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::feelsuhh: Also, if that story is true the Vikings were giga cucks letting their shield brother get killed by a foid. :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad
Taking a random post from an SFcel for face value. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::feelsuhh: Also, if that story is true the Vikings were giga cucks letting their shield brother get killed by a foid. :feelskek:
Been looking in up and yeah they did rape but the women they captured were very poor and were then slaves

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
Wish i had a mulatta on my bwc right now

hope i can find some on tinder where i live

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ascentium, WadlowMaxxing and fras
Wish i had a mulatta on my bwc right now

hope i can find some on tinder

Change your location to South Africa if you want to get a taste. My recommended city: Centurion. Johannesburg and Cape Town are too large and thus chadsexual centrals.

• +1
Reactions: MassacredMyBoy and PubertyMaxxer
Change your location to South Africa if you want to get a taste. My recommended city: Centurion. Johannesburg and Cape Town are too large and thus chadsexual centrals.
I look pretty good so wont be a problem i think

6ft4 RTT psl5 white guy

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: fras and Deleted member 3043

6ft4 RTT psl5 white guy
imagine saying RTT instead of top tier body. somehow the bro has to be humble.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: tyronelite and Deleted member 5393

6ft4 RTT psl5 white guy

Sheeet, ye np then. Centurion is still better though because if you really ever go there (I will for sure), it's much less of a crime hotspot than the biggest cities are.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
black pussy is the one type i never tried before, but your girls are cherry picked af, most girls look way worse

theres a beautiful jamacan girl (naiomi) at my school and shes thick and not a whore

• +1
Reactions: huntergatherer, MassacredMyBoy, johncruz12345 and 1 other person
Good thread. Once again.. white men have it way easier JFL no white guy on this forum (non deformed) should be complaining about their options or lack of options. The best looking black women are usually with white men too. But too many of these guys here want "muh white 6 PSL stacy" even though they don't want em :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, AlexBrown84, huntergatherer and 4 others

ngl sad to see african bros suffering because of JBW. i think race mixing is degenerate and unhealthy, so i would never participate myself. idk i think these race threads are retarded as fuck tbh.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 9344 and johncruz12345
I'm ethnic and hate myself for it, it leaves me in a semi suicidal state more than 50% of the time, so I guess you might call me a storm Fronter.

However I have been to Africa, and lived in African neighbourhoods in Paris, and I can confirm what OP says, there is a lot of high quality genetics in Africans, and many women display these signs.
It is also worth noting, that like all races, the majority of African foids are ugly, and Naomi's are rare, maybe rarer than Stacies or Chings because they haven't had the culture of makeup, style, diet, gym maxxing, or maybe just less dimorphism in the gene pool.

I'm not sure if I'd say there genetic quality is up there with Nordics or Meds, but certainly way higher than curryland or riceland, where the carb and fat based diet with pretty much zero micronutrients has totally decimated the epigenetics of those races.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, AlexBrown84 and PubertyMaxxer
Don't switch up now faggots! Stay away from my homeland, and chase whites and asians like you always have.

• JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad
Legit thread.

Don't switch up now faggots! Stay away from my homeland, and chase whites and asians like you always have.
Only ugly men worry about competition

Only ugly men worry about competition
I never implied I was afraid of competition. I'm not even looking I have a legit 10/10 gf. And many options on backup in case the unlikely scenario happens where we break up.

• JFL
Reactions: Slayercel
jesus is black

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and Deleted member 5875
Good thread. Once again.. white men have it way easier JFL no white guy on this forum (non deformed) should be complaining about their options or lack of options. The best looking black women are usually with white men too. But too many of these guys here want "muh white 6 PSL stacy" even though they don't want em :lul:
black women want black men in most places

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slayercel, Deleted member 9090, nastynas and 1 other person
at the end of the day no white guy grows up dreaming about marrying a black girl. if you ltr a black girl youre settling

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel and Deleted member 9090
at the end of the day no white guy grows up dreaming about marrying a black girl. if you ltr a black girl youre settling
cope
Screenshot 20201222 014415 DuckDuckGo

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Slayercel, Deleted member 3323 and 2 others
just cherry pick the top of the top of the top of the top theory
This.

Select average looking women, when making such a thread. for real.

Them being more pleasant to deal and life with. Can all be 100% correct.
But the trying to frame, that average African women look like a Stacy with blue eyes. Is false advertising

This might be closer to the average looks.
Nigerian-girls-678x381.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Slayercel, WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 9090 and 2 others
This.

Select average looking women, when making such a thread. for real.

Them being more pleasant to deal and life with. Can all be 100% correct.
But the trying to frame, that average African women look like a Stacy with blue eyes. Is false advertising

This might be closer to the average looks.
Nigerian-girls-678x381.jpg
these are afro americans i think

Sorry bro I'm not into bestiality

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
You heard it here time and time again, truecels shit talking black foids, calling them "Erectus" among other nonsense while at the same time being brutally rejected by entitled, chadsexual white whores. :lul: I have come today to enlighten you and show you the true way and destroy some anti-African copes which have been spread by nationalism copers aka SFcels. While these dudes post about racial statistics on online forums, Tyrone and Chad are both balls deep in their "trad wife" oneitis. :feelskek:

"Muh blacks are short and ugly!"

16298725_10154819662716341_7136767246050141518_n.jpg

Wrong, PUREBRED Africans are tall and athletic. The reason bad traits ended up in Africa is because Arabs came there and spread their subhuman DNA. True purebred Naomis are built for creating Tyrone sons, or Chadrone rather if you are a mayocel ascending with a Nubian like you should. See it this way: your Nubian partner more than likely has a 6'3 Tyrone father with a massive BBC who has slain his way through his competition and prevailed as the strongest.

"Muh Africa is violent"
Yes it is in certain areas, which is good because the weak genes die and what is missing so much in the west. Check out the video below, African men are low inhib gods and don't give a shit about cucked western narratives, meanwhile USAcels can't even look at a foid without being called a rapist. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

"Muh low IQ"
Major SFcel cope. Contrary to nationalist beliefs, eduction DOES have a large effect on IQ and obviously that's what's missing in Africa. Check the link below which explains that the average IQ in the USA 120 years ago was 67, CONSIDERED MENTALLY DISABLED TODAY. What made it rise so much until today? Obviously education being available for everyone. Also, why would you want your partner to be smarter than you? That's how she will divorce rape your ass.
https://reason.com/2012/12/13/american-iqs-in-1900-averaged-67-points/

"Muh white looks better"

MXfk0LR.jpg

Absolute cagefuel statement, Mulattos are more in demand than ever before plus nature doesn't give a shit about whether you're white or not, what matters is being athletic and gl.

I also saw a thread recently of some dude in a psych ward who talked to a native African woman who told him "You wouldn't be depressed with a girl by your side." Imagine that, this aged foid is blackpilled and tells him the truth while everyone else gaslights the fuck out of him. :forcedsmile:

At the end of the day the choice is yours, have this
18194232_10155118349686341_6798214745683947738_n.jpg

or betabuxx some used up white whore who will nag you and mentally destroy you day after day and then inevitably divorce rape you and make sure you never see your children again.

My personal input:
I've been to a place with lots of native African immigrants and the average height among the women was easily 5'8 with 6' being average for the men, if you are a manlet this is the NUMBER ONE WAY to fix your shit genes.
I have run dating app experiments in South Africa and there is a good number of Naomis. Side note: even some white foids are matching you there, beware though, lots of landwhale single moms among them (what a surprise).

Final words:
If you cope with your subhumanity by believing in racial superiority you've transcended the barriers of single digit IQ, mirin. While you dream of some white trad wife to "preserve muh race" ( :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: ), this awaits us africamaxxers:
18403278_10155154482221341_8269301947924219980_n.jpg

This counts even if you are black yourself, if you manage to get with a white foid and create Chadrones aka Jeremy Meeks, good for you, if not don't get with a toxic white landwhale, africamaxx like us mayocels.

I'm done here, think about my words and choose your destiny.

@lutte @tyronelite @Blackout.xl @goat2x @thecel @ConorMcGregor @jordanbarrettisgod

U know u could have picked better looking african women u know that right

i fucking love this kind of bodies and i only see on black women.

Certainly one of the most insane bodies imaginable, also check thos boyo

d40ce8ac9aaa3b6ce1c4cc74181a7348.jpg

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and randomvanish
even the top tier + photoshoped blacks look ugly as shit
the average Shaniqua is ugly asf

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Slayercel and reptiles
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope, Feminineboi, eduardkoopman and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and WadlowMaxxing
You heard it here time and time again, truecels shit talking black foids, calling them "Erectus" among other nonsense while at the same time being brutally rejected by entitled, chadsexual white whores. :lul: I have come today to enlighten you and show you the true way and destroy some anti-African copes which have been spread by nationalism copers aka SFcels. While these dudes post about racial statistics on online forums, Tyrone and Chad are both balls deep in their "trad wife" oneitis. :feelskek:

"Muh blacks are short and ugly!"

16298725_10154819662716341_7136767246050141518_n.jpg

Wrong, PUREBRED Africans are tall and athletic. The reason bad traits ended up in Africa is because Arabs came there and spread their subhuman DNA. True purebred Naomis are built for creating Tyrone sons, or Chadrone rather if you are a mayocel ascending with a Nubian like you should. See it this way: your Nubian partner more than likely has a 6'3 Tyrone father with a massive BBC who has slain his way through his competition and prevailed as the strongest.

"Muh Africa is violent"
Yes it is in certain areas, which is good because the weak genes die and what is missing so much in the west. Check out the video below, African men are low inhib gods and don't give a shit about cucked western narratives, meanwhile USAcels can't even look at a foid without being called a rapist. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

"Muh low IQ"
Major SFcel cope. Contrary to nationalist beliefs, eduction DOES have a large effect on IQ and obviously that's what's missing in Africa. Check the link below which explains that the average IQ in the USA 120 years ago was 67, CONSIDERED MENTALLY DISABLED TODAY. What made it rise so much until today? Obviously education being available for everyone. Also, why would you want your partner to be smarter than you? That's how she will divorce rape your ass.
https://reason.com/2012/12/13/american-iqs-in-1900-averaged-67-points/

"Muh white looks better"

MXfk0LR.jpg

Absolute cagefuel statement, Mulattos are more in demand than ever before plus nature doesn't give a shit about whether you're white or not, what matters is being athletic and gl.

I also saw a thread recently of some dude in a psych ward who talked to a native African woman who told him "You wouldn't be depressed with a girl by your side." Imagine that, this aged foid is blackpilled and tells him the truth while everyone else gaslights the fuck out of him. :forcedsmile:

At the end of the day the choice is yours, have this
18194232_10155118349686341_6798214745683947738_n.jpg

or betabuxx some used up white whore who will nag you and mentally destroy you day after day and then inevitably divorce rape you and make sure you never see your children again.

My personal input:
I've been to a place with lots of native African immigrants and the average height among the women was easily 5'8 with 6' being average for the men, if you are a manlet this is the NUMBER ONE WAY to fix your shit genes.
I have run dating app experiments in South Africa and there is a good number of Naomis. Side note: even some white foids are matching you there, beware though, lots of landwhale single moms among them (what a surprise).

Final words:
If you cope with your subhumanity by believing in racial superiority you've transcended the barriers of single digit IQ, mirin. While you dream of some white trad wife to "preserve muh race" ( :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: ), this awaits us africamaxxers:
18403278_10155154482221341_8269301947924219980_n.jpg

This counts even if you are black yourself, if you manage to get with a white foid and create Chadrones aka Jeremy Meeks, good for you, if not don't get with a toxic white landwhale, africamaxx like us mayocels.

I'm done here, think about my words and choose your destiny.

@lutte @tyronelite @Blackout.xl @goat2x @thecel @ConorMcGregor @jordanbarrettisgod

Good post slight note on 1 thing though only certain african tribes are tall like the dingo's not all of them are tall some are manlets look at the san bushmen or the mbuti types there giga truecel tier them types in terms of height atleast.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and Shrek2OnDvD
Good post slight note on 1 thing though only certain african tribes are tall like the dingo's not all of them are tall some are manlets look at the san bushmen or the mbuti types there giga truecel tier them types in terms of height atleast.

San/Capoids aren't even real Africans. Also, most of the manlets in Africa are that because of their Arab ancestry. Plus malnutrition in Africa is still a problem. Immigrants in Europe mostly reach pretty tall heights from my experience.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Slayercel, Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 9344 and 1 other person
San/Capoids aren't even real Africans. Also, most of the manlets in Africa are that because of their Arab ancestry. Plus malnutrition in Africa is still a problem. Immigrants in Europe mostly reach pretty tall heights from my experience.

WTF you mean they aren't real africans ? there literally genetically black i mean somalis are mixed with some distant arab i guess but but there still african unless were talking the ethiopian afar jews the rest of them are all negroids.

2 malnourishment only explains so far sure may be like 2 inches i guess but its not anything game changing.

3 also there is always a selection bias when were talking immigrants they are not representive of the whole

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and Shrek2OnDvD
WTF you mean they aren't real africans ? there literally genetically black i mean somalis are mixed with some distant arab i guess but but there still african unless were talking the ethiopian afar jews the rest of them are all negroids.

2 malnourishment only explains so far sure may be like 2 inches i guess but its not anything game changing.

3 also there is always a selection bias when were talking immigrants they are not representive of the whole

1. I'm talking about Capoids. They aren't real black Africans. But in regards to Somalis and other groups from that area, yes the Arab admixture is there and it's not "distant", it's extreme, they basically are Arabs with darker skin. The Arab admixture also reaches into ALL African countries that have a substantial Muslim population (obviously). This includes places like Nigeria and Cameroon.

2. Malnourishment caused Europeans males to have an average height of 5'7 120 years ago. Make the connection.

3. I was in a place in Europe with a lot of African migrants and I made sure to look at them objectively. Like I said in the opening post, the females were easily at a 5'8 average with the males at 6'.

@thecel don't ugh react me nigga. I've seen your face, and you're 5'6 while being a framelet. you'd be licking her feet irl you rice faggot

Ok dude

That girl still hella far from ideal

brb africamaxxing

Lmao, we aren't Arabs nigga. You are right about the Khoisans being black though. Jfl at the person who said they aren't 'real' Africans.

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
Lmao, we aren't Arabs nigga. You are right about the Khoisans being black though. Jfl at the person who said they aren't 'real' Africans.

I wouldnt consider fhe afar jews black though maybe partly in phenotype but in gemotype they are way closer to the west asian cluster somalis i can day are sorta black but are still closer to west asian than black overall from genetic charts ive seen in fact you should see the distances but there still ''black' ' the first group isnt cause its literally from what im aware jews who mixed with blacks

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9344
I wouldnt consider fhe afar jews black though maybe partly in phenotype but in gemotype they are way closer to the west asian cluster somalis i can day are sorta black but are still closer to west asian than black overall from genetic charts ive seen in fact you should see the distances but there still ''black' ' the first group isnt cause its literally from what im aware jews who mixed with blacks
I would personally consider all Sub-Saharans (East Africans included) as Black**. Why? because up to ~55-60% of Somalis, Afars, Ethiopians, & Eritreans genome is from a Nilo-Saharan component (which is Ancient Proto-Nilotic Negroid). Even though we East Africans are technically an intermediate grouping, we would all be considered 'Black' due to our physical appearance & Sub-Saharan African ancestry in the Western World.

**One should also note that most Africans don't necessarily identify as 'Black' when they are in Africa. This is mainly due to the fact that Africa isn't one monolithic continent where everyone looks the same & alike. Most Africans would preferably identify by their ethnic group, language, culture, religion, etc. Similar to how most Europeans would identify by their language, religion, ethnicity & not just White.** I personally only identify as Black when I live in the Western World, however when I'm in my home country I identify by my ethnicity.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite and reptiles
Ethiopian women, always looked best to me in Sub-Saharan part of Africa.

My only exposure has though been, watching track competitions on TV.

Brutal speeds moggs me.

you are right. The Top Tier, "photoshopped" balck women, look attractive. It's cope when someone says they look ugly.

Actually.
EVERY race/phenotype. The Top Top Tier; looks attractive.

The Top-Top Tier, is rare though.

We have to keep, or make it real.
And start posting. What the AVERAGE woman looks like in places.
That's a more fair representation

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
Legit curious what I can walk away with now

1. I'm talking about Capoids. They aren't real black Africans. But in regards to Somalis and other groups from that area, yes the Arab admixture is there and it's not "distant", it's extreme, they basically are Arabs with darker skin. The Arab admixture also reaches into ALL African countries that have a substantial Muslim population (obviously). This includes places like Nigeria and Cameroon.

2. Malnourishment caused Europeans males to have an average height of 5'7 120 years ago. Make the connection.

3. I was in a place in Europe with a lot of African migrants and I made sure to look at them objectively. Like I said in the opening post, the females were easily at a 5'8 average with the males at 6'.

First point somalis have west asian influence not arab influnce more like Moroccan influence they are intermediate points but the vast majority of there dna oringates in Africa. Like around 60 percent actually and morrocans are like 5 9 on average so that's a giga cope in saying there manlets.

2 The average UK height is 5 9 to 511 the average san bushmen height is 5 0 meanwhile the dingo malnourished are like 6 foot 7 on average. Not all tribes are tall it is selection dependent.

3 probably was 1 of the taller tribes then or he could be an outlier most immigrants are

• +1
I would personally consider all Sub-Saharans (East Africans included) as Black**. Why? because up to ~55-60% of Somalis, Afars, Ethiopians, & Eritreans genome is from a Nilo-Saharan component (which is Ancient Proto-Nilotic Negroid). Even though we East Africans are technically an intermediate grouping, we would all be considered 'Black' due to our physical appearance & Sub-Saharan African ancestry in the Western World.

**One should also note that most Africans don't necessarily identify as 'Black' when they are in Africa. This is mainly due to the fact that Africa isn't one monolithic continent where everyone looks the same & alike. Most Africans would preferably identify by their ethnic group, language, culture, religion, etc. Similar to how most Europeans would identify by their language, religion, ethnicity & not just White.** I personally only identify as Black when I live in the Western World, however when I'm in my home country I identify by my ethnicity.

I agree with this tbqh the only reason i would put the afar jews as non black or at the very least majority non black is cause of this drift chart.

They are very distinct

• +1
First point somalis have west asian influence not arab influnce more like Moroccan influence they are intermediate points but the vast majority of there dna oringates in Africa. Like around 60 percent actually and morrocans are like 5 9 on average so that's a giga cope in saying there manlets.

2 The average UK height is 5 9 to 511 the average san bushmen height is 5 0 meanwhile the dingo malnourished are like 6 foot 7 on average. Not all tribes are tall it is selection dependent.

3 probably was 1 of the taller tribes then or he could be an outlier most immigrants are

1. Thanks for confirming my point.
"West Asia includes Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Cyprus, Georgia, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, and Yemen." Also, what does Moroccan height have to do with anything?

tenor.gif
tenor.gif

2. I am explaining to you for the third time now that Capoids/Bushmen are COMPLETELY different genetically from Congoids (Black Africans). They are completely irrelevant in this context.

3. No outlier, no specific tribe, it was loads of African immigrants in a concentrated area in Europe.