WHY AFRICAMAXXING IS LEGIT [GTFIH]

I agree with this tbqh the only reason i would put the afar jews as non black or at the very least majority non black is cause of this drift chart.

View attachment 901399

They are very distinct
I think you may have misinterpreted the chart imo. Afars are an ethnic group that live in Djibouti but they aren't Jews, they're Muslims. This chart is probably talking about the non-Black Jews in Djibouti: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Djibouti

Those Jews on this chart probably aren't even Black Africans, since they score so close to Middle Easterners (MENA). It's either that or they have Black African admixture, similar to the Beta Israel Jews in Ethiopia.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
become a monkey and live in mud huts theory

• Ugh..
Reactions: reptiles
1. Thanks for confirming my point.
"West Asia includes Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Cyprus, Georgia, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, and Yemen." Also, what does Moroccan height have to do with anything?

tenor.gif
tenor.gif

2. I am explaining to you for the third time now that Capoids/Bushmen are COMPLETELY different genetically from Congoids (Black Africans). They are completely irrelevant in this context.

3. No outlier, no specific tribe, it was loads of African immigrants in a concentrated area in Europe.

<<"West Asia includes Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Cyprus, Georgia, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, and Yemen." Also, what does Moroccan height have to do with anything?>>

1. Yeah you do realize though there are massive amounts of genetic isolation between caucasoid populations right ? by this logic an fucking Egyptian is a Nordic European like fuck no some can be isolated for more than 10 millennia. And the DNA somalis have is from north african berbers or morrocans not sands from the middle east there is a difference especially not lebanon let alone syria.

2 we can categorize race by genetic relation the blacks are i mentioned are closer to Africans than west Asians though there all distinct obviously. You can't just say they aren't black just cause there distinct by that logic pashtuns aren't iranics just cause they have some genetic drift.

3 Africa is a contient of a billion people even selecting a large sample size would be akin to at max 1 if lucky but probabilistically 0.5

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
I think you may have misinterpreted the chart imo. Afars are an ethnic group that live in Djibouti but they aren't Jews, they're Muslims. This chart is probably talking about the non-Black Jews in Djibouti: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Djibouti

Those Jews on this chart probably aren't even Black Africans, since they score so close to Middle Easterners (MENA). It's either that or they have Black African admixture, similar to the Beta Israel Jews in Ethiopia.

That fills in the gaps thank you i was wondering why they were such a huge outlier

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344
<<"West Asia includes Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Cyprus, Georgia, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, and Yemen." Also, what does Moroccan height have to do with anything?>>

1. Yeah you do realize though there are massive amounts of genetic isolation between caucasoid populations right ? by this logic an fucking Egyptian is a Nordic European like fuck no some can be isolated for more than 10 millennia. And the DNA somalis have is from north african berbers or morrocans not sands from the middle east there is a difference especially not lebanon let alone syria.

2 we can categorize race by genetic relation the blacks are i mentioned are closer to Africans than west Asians though there all distinct obviously. You can't just say they aren't black just cause there distinct by that logic pashtuns aren't iranics just cause they have some genetic drift.

3 Africa is a contient of a billion people even selecting a large sample size would be akin to at max 1 if lucky but probabilistically 0.5

Jesus you're so far off reality I don't even know where to start anymore. You've been constantly evading the main question and just pulled random theories out of your ass JFL. Fact is, purebred Congoids are tall and athletic, East Africans are short and skinny because they have Arab DNA (doesn't fucking matter if it's from the Maghreb, they have heavy Arab admixture too) and Africans who grow up in the West express these traits I talked about earlier more consistently because they aren't malnourished. That's right, cope over, discussion over.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: huntergatherer and Deleted member 7651
Jesus you're so far off reality I don't even know where to start anymore. You've been constantly evading the main question and just pulled random theories out of your ass JFL. Fact is, purebred Congoids are tall and athletic, East Africans are short and skinny because they have Arab DNA (doesn't fucking matter if it's from the Maghreb, they have heavy Arab admixture too) and Africans who grow up in the West express these traits I talked about earlier more consistently because they aren't malnourished. That's right, cope over, discussion over.

1 This thread was about Africans in general no where did you speceficy anything about the type spoken.

2 There is no such thing as purebred that being said congoloids are generally closer to the groups near them and you have more inter ethnic variation within races any ways.

3 if your making the claim there shorter due to mixing with a foreign tribes it's useful to find out just what is the heights of those foriegn tribes men and the berber height is 5 9 and no not all west asian is the same west asian can include european yet the distance between an iranic and a norwestern euro is 9.5 that's a lot of distance.

3 Okay so the british average malnourished was like 168 ish factoring in we gain about 1/4 of an inch every gen and the height was around 168 in 1871 we can say a lot of that change is really genetic with little enviroment.

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
she's real alright. but out of my reach unfortunately
Worry not, she is out of the reach for like 99.99% of men. Looksmax and get yourself a high tier normie/stacylite.

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser
Check the link below which explains that the average IQ in the USA 120 years ago was 67, CONSIDERED MENTALLY DISABLED TODAY.
Jfl if you believe this. It wouldn't even be possible to create an industrial society in a society where the average IQ is 67. I can buy the idea that because of shit nutrition it was maybe somewhere in the 80's or low 90's but just lol if you believe industrial revolution era america had sub-Sahara level IQ lmao.

Jfl if you believe this. It wouldn't even be possible to create an industrial society in a society where the average IQ is 67. I can buy the idea that because of shit nutrition it was maybe somewhere in the 80's or low 90's but just lol if you believe industrial revolution era america had sub-Sahara level IQ lmao.

It does make sense actually, it's no secret that the USA was used by European nations to get rid of their subhumans and ship them off to the promised land.

black women on average are repulsive

Africa need to become safer before I will consider Africamaxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Deleted member 5061
commie wall of text

btw nah i aint fucking a black girl jfl at u

the elites of white countries had an iq above 120 like hundreds of years ago if not thousands. If I look at all those generals and their stretegic decisions in battles, its truly genius level sometimes.

A small english army from 500 years ago could easily take over the whole africa of today again and rule over billions of ppl again. Its because higher intelligence > manpower.

Like civilisation is bad? Civilisitation is bad, it's dogshit for all males.
Civilisation is very good for men, once it stops being good for me (as it is now), it naturally dies and we revert back to primitive social orders (happening now).

Civilisations are superior because they mog primitive tribes with ease, they have all the power and therefore you want to be part of a civilisation rather than a primitive tribe which can be conquered at any second.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, lutte and Deleted member 6512
yes, but I want intelligent children

post some more naomis so I can fap

Attachments

• 1607243512319.webm
    929.6 KB
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: weebcel, huntergatherer, to_stop_da_cope and 2 others
Which african country would be the best to get these girls?

Which african country would be the best to get these girls?

South Africa, Namibia, Angola, Congo, Nigeria

Make your way up the west coast and enjoy the bleaching

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
So far I have only seen 2 beautiful black girls,
Mullatas >>>>>>>>>>>>> black women
Mullatas are black women. And when it comes down to it, the white race themselves kind've reject mulattas and groups them together with blacks.

Ever heard of the one-drop rule?

18194232 10155118349686341 6798214745683947738 n

Small af hips

Having a baby with an average skull circumference would need a c section which I'm not even sure exists there

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106
ngl sad to see african bros suffering because of JBW. i think race mixing is degenerate and unhealthy, so i would never participate myself. idk i think these race threads are retarded as fuck tbh.
blacks are just as good as whites imo why do ethnics especially cuck themselves for stacies... sad tbh

• +1
Reactions: huntergatherer
@africancel Legit?

Top tier african woman still gets fogged by becky

• +1
Reactions: weebcel
No it’s not Legit unless you have money
You know more about Africa?

There are stories of White guys who slayed like crazy there, Tinder experiments showed how Whites did very well there. Might be a nice trip.

Top tier african woman still gets fogged by becky
Yeah African women don't look good on average, but many have good bodies and the Naomis can be moggers.

You know more about Africa?

There are stories of White guys who slayed like crazy there, Tinder experiments showed how Whites did very well there. Might be a nice trip.
They’re stories just tales and if they were slaying it would probably just be the people in rural areas who want to escape their life

Most are looking to escape to west Europe for a better life

OP arent you scared of being chimped by those savages?

Japan aka the hypergamy central of the world. :forcedsmile: This is not the way boy, I'll make a thread on noodlewhoremaxxers soon.
Did you ever make it

Cope. I know a guy's sister who looks like a monkey and is from the Central African Republic, and she has a few betabuxxers from Europe and one from Morocoo. Black whores with good looks still have standards.

tenor.gif

It's long been proven that Vikings were the incels of Scandinavia who were sent on boats so they could pillagemaxx and ascend with French, British or Eastern women. Any other statement is SFcel cope.

Cope. I know a guy's sister who looks like a monkey and is from the Central African Republic, and she has a few betabuxxers from Europe and one from Morocoo. Black whores with good looks still have standards.
You think seamaxxer is different?
You don't geomaxx for top women, but because we don't have chances here