Why am I getting matches on Tinder, but girls do not respond or take a while?

lonelystoner

lonelystoner

Get a mortgage on your face.
I get matches on Tinder, but most usually most do not respond or take a while to respond. Why is this?

Because you are not chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, Administrator, middayshowers and 12 others
they have better options, aka ur not gigachad so its over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, Administrator, middayshowers and 7 others
I
Because you are not chad
I realized I'm not a chad, but I think im not horrible looking. I am getting swipes and some girls do text back but takes a while. I know for a fact they are talking with actual chads tho

I get matches on Tinder, but most usually most do not respond or take a while to respond. Why is this?
That swipe everyone and just look through their matches for chad while saying ew at you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
how Many matches your best day, op?

• So Sad
Agreed, very infuriating. Makes my blood boil.

heres a screenshot

Attachments

• IMG_0558.jpg
    IMG_0558.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 191
  • Woah
It’s called having options girls literally never message first unless ur Chad or ur statusmaxxed/moneymaxed

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
  • +1

Attachments

• IMG_0559.jpg
    IMG_0559.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 181
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Moggy
high T dom theory proven again. mirin bro.
what's your bf now ?
I really dont know my bf. I got called handsome and hot before, but Im obv not CHAD level attractive. Because of my height and dark features, I get some attraction. I'm just focused on building muscle mass, losing body and facial fat, and focusing on making my beard look better and heavier for that masculine look.

• +1
Reactions: Melo95 and Deleted member 3043
Most girls use tinder for the validation. Theyll only reciprocate and be dtf or down to meet up if youre really good looking.

• +1
Reactions: Melo95, Baller1, Deleted member 5143 and 1 other person
heres a screenshot
you message like a virgin, they can smell fake intentions from a mile off, be upfront about what you actually want to say, dont be a pussy

• +1
Reactions: Perfect Hairline and Deleted member 3043
true

Last edited:
@lonelystoner don't listen to these incels most are either homosexual, considering gender reassignment, or a combination of both.

All you need to do slay is inject steroids, improve your skin quality, and maintain your hair.

• +1
you message like a virgin, they can smell fake intentions from a mile off, be upfront about what you actually want to say, dont be a pussy
I suck at talking without women. What should i say?
@lonelystoner don't listen to these incels most are either homosexual, considering gender reassignment, or a combination of both.

All you need to do slay is inject steroids, improve your skin quality, and maintain your hair.
thank you. Yeah building muscle and my skin needs to improve. I have this chubby white chick sending me ass and tit pics. She’s down to fuck. So out of all these matches, I got a PSL chick to fuck. Blackpill is truly eye opening.

• +1
Reactions: Moggy
You probably message them too early, so you seem desperate...

They use tinder as validation. They have no interest and talking to anyone they seem unworthy. They might swipe on you tho just to get their little dopamine spike and continue looking for chads.

• +1
Reactions: GordonFreeman, mulattomaxxer and lonelystoner
2 autistic selfies and a gym photo.

Over

• So Sad
because they didn't on purpose jfl

Cut your hair bro, it worked for me.

You need to look NT

Alot of girls use tinder for validation. They arent looking to meet people on tinder (doesnt apply to chad).

Other reasons include they have lots of different guys blowing up all their social medias. They wont have time to talk to you. Alot of the girls you have matched with probably have 100's of other guys blowing up their phone. Based on your pictures your not ugly but I wouldnt say your very GL either. Take more pictures, preferably at a better angle and take some with your mates.

My final piece of advice is that your opening line has to be some top 1% jestermaxxed shit. She is more likely to respond to something quirky then a generic opener.

• +1
If a girl is not repulsive she will match with gigachads. She will try to get his attention first and if that doesn't work maybe, just maybe she will reply to your message after 2 days.

There was a tinder experiment that proved this but I can't find it rn

• JFL
If a girl is not repulsive she will match with gigachads. She will try to get his attention first and if that doesn't work maybe, just maybe she will reply to your message after 2 days.

There was a tinder experiment that proved this but I can't find it rn
jfl shame on this ugly world.

Youre too chad I suppose

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
jfl shame on this ugly world.
Id rather live in this world through a blackpill view then bluepill

World is ugly and I feel bad for bluepill men

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: WillVisitGandy and Deleted member 3043
but I think im not horrible looking
of course you are not, or else you wouldn't have gotten matches in the first place.
still, the girls that matched with you also matched with multiple better looking guys willing to fuck them so why would they choose you

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, ElliotRodgerJr and Deleted member 3043
of course you are not, or else you wouldn't have gotten matches in the first place.
still, the girls that matched with you also matched with multiple better looking guys willing to fuck them so why would they choose you
true

What city you in OP? Mirin likes.

You look good but chicks gets 100s of matches like you. :feelswhy:

Work on your text game bro
I seriously think the only way I can slay is real life game. Tinder is not the best place for ethnic dudes. I'm 6'3" and starting lift weights again. If you are not white and a CHAD, Tinder aint the place sadly

Because they felt bad for you

Are SARMs okay
Im in Michigan in a metro city area. You think I look decent?
You should lower your body fat a lot