Why am I getting more female attention with buzzed hair?

JamesHowlett

JamesHowlett

Retiring from Looksmaxxing after I’m lean
Since I buzzed it short again, majority of girls I walk past when I’m out smile at me.

I admit I look better in motion but in pics I look like a Low IQ Neanderthal with buzzed hair...

1D4D09A8 FB1E 4C81 82E8 C2BF9739C4BA
E58B3100 0CDA 420F 910C 01DA40930866

• JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer, Deleted member 4106, laske.7 and 3 others
You are just delusional. The only way you can gauge interest is if she lets you put your dick in her. Smiles mean nothing, you are just seeing what you want.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigBoy, JizzFarmer, Deleted member 4416 and 7 others
You are just delusional. The only way you can gauge interest is if she lets you put your dick in her. Smiles mean nothing, you are just seeing what you want.
You’re saying she should let me put my dick in her on the streets? 😂

Pretty sure you have to be terrachad for that treatment

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, YoungChadcel, SubhumanCurrycel and 3 others
You’re saying she should let me put my dick in her on the streets? 😂

Pretty sure you have to be terrachad for that treatment
I'm saying men are usually delusional on average and mistake things like smiles as indicators that they are interested in you. If you are able to get women you are good looking, if all you get are smiles and no sex or girlfriend you are just coping.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 4416, EverythingMattersCel and 4 others
Bruh you re mentalcel as fuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CursedOne, Chadelite, GigaMogger and 5 others
I'm saying men are usually delusional on average and mistake things like smiles as indicators that they are interested in you. If you are able to get women you are good looking, if all you get are smiles and no sex or girlfriend you are just coping.
Smiles are an indicator of interest; I.e. at first glance she thinks you’re decent looking. If you’re ugly a woman wouldn’t even acknowledge your existence on the street.

If I don’t fuck her of make her my gf, that’s on me because I never actually go and speak to these girls. I’m living with parents so not risking Covid.

Your fantasy of being approached by all these girls is only true for Gigachads and even then it’s not nearly as common as you think.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Chadelite, GigaMogger and 3 others
I'm assuming because you look better with it. To to say for sure we need before & after pics with side profile.

• +1
Reactions: GigaMogger and Robocok
Smiles are an indicator of interest; I.e. at first glance she thinks you’re decent looking. If you’re ugly a woman wouldn’t even acknowledge your existence on the street.

If I don’t fuck her of make her my gf, that’s on me because I never actually go and speak to these girls. I’m living with parents so not risking Covid.

Your fantasy of being approached by all these girls is only true for Gigachads and even then it’s not nearly as common as you think.
I get smiles all the time and I'm a truecel, people are just being friendly. It means nothing.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 4416 and Deleted member 4430
I get smiles all the time and I'm a truecel, people are just being friendly. It means nothing.
Well I’m deffo not a truecel lol

Any pics of you? Finding this hard to believe that you get smiles from random girls on the street but are truecel. Maybe you’re volcel?

Exactly, I know this guy who looks like barratt and 6'1 so defo better looking than this guy but girls seem intimidated and look away from him

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 6475
Exactly, I know this guy who looks like barratt and 6'1 so defo better looking than this guy but girls seem intimidated and look away from him
Yeah foids want unintimidating soycucks instead

• JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger
Yeah foids want unintimidating soycucks instead
unironically the only way to ascend as a white male is soymaxxing
If you wanna run masc chad game u gotta be black

austrianvirgin

You do sure know a lot about women for a virgin.
i am not a virgin
but what am i expecting of a balding bluecel
keep coping with ur low t face

• JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger
I think it's because you have an overall masculine face and buzzcut is the most masculine haircut which goes well with ur face tbh

I read a study somewhere that said that men overestimate the interest that women may show (or rather may not show at all) for them and women all the opposite. It has to do with men succeding the most when being delusional, thinking she's showing interest and giving it a try, which means that more often than not, simply the one who shows up it's the one who wins.

So NO, she DOESN'T want your d just because she smiled at you, nevertheless you should try to give her your d regardless.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 4416 and EverythingMattersCel
I read a study somewhere that said that men overestimate the interest that women may show (or rather may not show at all) for them and women all the opposite. It has to do with men succeding the most when being delusional, thinking she's showing interest and giving it a try, which means that more often than not, simply the one who shows up it's the one who wins.

So NO, she DOESN'T want your d just because she smiled at you, nevertheless you should try to give her your d regardless.
The difference being, I never try, I just smile back and keep walking.

Last edited:

Women smiling at you more is 100% a positive sign

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Robocok
or better yet she doesnt smile cuz shes intimidated by your chad level dark triad

Mirin that hairline

You just have to not be recessed to look okay with buzz. You don't even need to be 100% DOM.

You just have to not be recessed to look okay with buzz. You don't even need to be 100% DOM.
Nah, I’m pretty sure that’s not the only thing you need.

By not being recessed, are you basically saying that you need good bones overall?
Yeah, at least good facial development and low bf. Nothing rare.

Yeah, at least good facial development and low bf. Nothing rare.
While that’s true, it is rare to find people who suit a buzzcut, especially white people.

While that’s true, it is rare to find people who suit a buzzcut, especially white people.
White people don't have the right bones to suit it on average.

Capitalizing on masculine look may get you some girls with a type
I went out with my friends’ work lot with a buzzcut once and one of his friends who was literally called Becky thought I was hot haha

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6892