Why am I like this

Mansnob

Mansnob

Diamond

God fucking damnit My hair is back to these disgusting fucking pubes I want to just fucking shave my head and shoot myself

• +1
Reactions: Wincel, future chadlite and Deleted member 611
HOW DID THIS HAPPEN

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
HOW DID THIS HAPPEN
I took a shower and I bought $60 worth of hair products and it was for fucking nothing cause my hair is genetically shit. Fml.

• +1
I took a shower and I bought $60 worth of hair products and it was for fucking nothing cause my hair is genetically shit. Fml.
Then the solution is to take showers as little as possible:ogre:

just buy a hair straightener, some women use it all the time so why u cant then
I can't. My hair is already dry and fragile and using chemicals will make me go practically bald
Then the solution is to take showers as little as possible:ogre:
Yea then I'll just be like my old self and that's even worse than me now

I can't. My hair is already dry and fragile and using chemicals will make me go practically bald

Yea then I'll just be like my old self and that's even worse than me now

not chemical one, i mean the electronic device

Attachments

• 1548380657100.png
    1548380657100.png
    96 KB · Views: 7
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611 and Deleted member 656
Yo what's SPQR?
Roman Empire, currently run by me and @Nibba , you can join us so we ca destroy darwin gang subhuman copes.

• +1
Reactions: Wincel and Deleted member 656
Roman Empire, currently run by me and @Nibba , you can join us so we ca destroy darwin gang subhuman copes.

Sounds good, what's the entry requirements?

Cope Alexander the Great mogs, he was boymvxxed
Guess what Alexander the Great was part of the roman nose gang, end of your copes here.

• +1
He was Macedonia tho bicch, not an SPQR GVNGER. Darwin reps Macedonia hard.
SPQR respects the dead, we learnt alot from Alexander, we learnt that the greatest leaders had noses like us.

not chemical one, i mean the electronic device
It still damages my hair. It's already shitty enough.
Can you guys please not shitpost here..

• +1
Please stop shitposting here
I'm not shitposting im linking straight facts and sources to support my arguments for the gvng. You not repping gvng?

It still damages my hair. It's already shitty enough.
Can you guys please not shitpost here..
at least it only damage the upper section of hair, not the follicle
if you use chemical based hair product you wont be sure if it ll absorbed by your scalp.

I'm not shitposting im linking straight facts and sources to support my arguments for the gvng. You not repping gvng?
I'm sorry not tonight bruv, I'm not very Gvng rn.
at least it only damage the upper section of hair, not the follicle
if you use chemical based hair product you wont be sure if it ll absorbed by your scalp.
Idk man... I couldn't do this if I wanted too anyways. Strict parents that shame me for trying to looksmax

• +1
I'm sorry not tonight bruv, I'm not very Gvng rn.
Oh im sorry yeah i should've realized. Like i said just try to take showers as little as possible

• +1
Yeah tbh, just try taking one every other day and keep applying the stuff u use
I'm gonna keep showering everyday cause I swear easily and I stink. I just try not to wash my hair it face everyday cause they both get dry

• +1
Idk man... I couldn't do this if I wanted too anyways. Strict parents that shame me for trying to looksmax
just tell them you want to better your looks/life, its not like taking drug or doing illegal shit

just tell them you want to better your looks/life, its not like taking drug or doing illegal shit
Jfl at trying to blackpill parents. Parents Will be bluepilled by default

Jfl at trying to blackpill parents. Parents Will be bluepilled by default
then said you are gay want to be good looking, if they reject accuse them homophobic:feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob and Deleted member 611
I'm gonna keep showering everyday cause I swear easily and I stink. I just try not to wash my hair it face everyday cause they both get dry
Yeah just try not to wash the hair, or take a peurto rican shower. I'll elab if u dont know what that is

• +1
I've tried. They give me the typical blue pill bullshit pep talk. "Just be confident son"
guess you have to buy the stuff yourself without telling them

I've tried. They give me the typical blue pill bullshit pep talk. "Just be confident son"

Sure.
So basically you just take a face cloth and water it with warm water, then put some liquid soap on it and rub it on your bod

So basically you just take a face cloth and water it with warm water, then put some liquid soap on it and rub it on your bod
That's literally a normal shower for me

• +1
I didnt expect anyone else to do that lol
Well I'm like the only other non white guy here besides the fatass and one of the mods so

• +1
Well I'm like the only other non white guy here besides the fatass and one of the mods so
I know there are others like @fatcelnolonger

Beter reps (((them)))

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob and Deleted member 283
Maybe try a buzz cut

Thick big curls mogs straight hair to the moon and back if done right.
large.jpg

Problem is with curls your hair quality show much more than with straight hair as it affect the shapes and frizziness of the curls
Thin hair = small pube tier looking curls
Thick hair = mythological hero tier looking curls

Hair products with chemicals in them ruin your hair & scalp health no matter how expensive they are just go for 100% natural when it come to hair products + get on biotin and eat a lot of protein

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob
Thick big curls mogs straight hair to the moon and back if done right.
large.jpg

Problem is with curls your hair quality show much more than with straight hair as it affect the shapes and frizziness of the curls
Thin hair = small pube tier looking curls
Thick hair = mythological hero tier looking curls

Hair products with chemicals in them ruin your hair & scalp health no matter how expensive they are just go for 100% natural when it come to hair products + get on biotin and eat a lot of protein
That's the plan jimbo, just went shopping for new all natural products and doing lots of protein treatments