Why am I not bullied?

Deleted member 6577

Deleted member 6577

Skullmogger ogre
I am a subhuman without self-esteem. I have never been in any social sircle neither I had a friend. Somebody as autistic as me should be an easy target but I am just simply ignored instead. Why is that so?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
Maybe you're tall and low inhib like me despite sub-Chadness?
Rollsafe

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach and Deleted member 6577
faggot retard imma bully u from now on

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kristin, Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 6577
i didnt get bullied in highschool either, because i am dark triad as fuk everyone thought i would shoot up the school if they fucked with me

they were right, they saved many lives indeed

• +1
Reactions: Kristin, isis_Bleach and WadlowMaxxing
Because your already outcast. The tribal primitive normies don't need to do anything more to you. Nature has already put you in its place for you so they don't need to get involved.

Maybe normies will shit on you every now and then when they're having a bad day to feel better about themselves but you're probably so invisible that they don't even register your existence.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997, Hightwolf and WadlowMaxxing
Because your already outcast. The tribal primitive normies don't need to do anything more to you. Nature has already put you in its place for you so they don't need to get involved.

Maybe normies will shit on you every now and then when they're having a bad day to feel better about themselves but you're probably so invisible that they don't even register your existence.
I thought tha I am normie. Just an out of touch one

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
kill yourself, you subhuman waste. your mom is swallowing tyrone's cum and hoping for another baby to mog your lame ass. everytime she looks at you she wants to throw up, same as every other girl in your school.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
4612.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189 and WadlowMaxxing
I am a subhuman without self-esteem. I have never been in any social sircle neither I had a friend. Somebody as autistic as me should be an easy target but I am just simply ignored instead. Why is that so?

You dont bother anyone and no one is interested in you therefore you're invisible.

There were many of these types of people in my school. They didnt talk to anyone and no one talked to them because they were ugly and didnt bother anyone.

They probably pity you aswell and see you as just another outcast.

If you speak up you might get bullied just for trying to be apart of the pack.

What grade?

You dont bother anyone and no one is interested in you therefore you're invisible.

There were many of these types of people in my school. They didnt talk to anyone and no one talked to them because they were ugly and didnt bother anyone.

They probably pity you aswell and see you as just another outcast.

If you speak up you might get bullied just for trying to be apart of the pack.
Can I do something to change this situation?

I am struggling with it tbh. Should I force myself to do it? It’s not fun for me
Do things you dont like. Just try it out, if you dont like it then forget about it.

I am struggling with it tbh. Should I force myself to do it? It’s not fun for me
try and socialize. also looksmax. the better looking you are, the more likely people will want to be friends with you