Why am I not seen as a sexual threat by foids I like?

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Popo Crew
I have looksmaxxed to 5PSL and get treated better by men and women. I have improved my social skills physique and am more aggressive. I have fashionmaxxed and get 20+ matches a day. However, I still I am not seen as a sexual threat quickly designated to the friendzone or simply disrespected. I then break all contact because I am not a cuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Lorsss
it means youre ugly

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
it means youre ugly
Interestling enough I am not ugly. At least not anymore. Foids i dont like find me attrsctive and sexually threating. I guess I just don't know how to court (aspie)

Interestling enough I am not ugly. At least not anymore
you clearly are despite what you think. chad is not put into friendzone, unless hes gay

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
you clearly are despite what you think. chad is not put into friendzone, unless hes gay
I've rejected many foids and have had many sexual advances and get 80%+ on photofeeler.

The issue is in my approach ngl tbh. Inb4 bluepilled.

Its because I am inexperienced and am years behind in terms of sexual understanding. I will never catch up

Attracting a girl gets your foot in the door, But if she find out you are a dancing monkey goofball, ye you wont see her again.. nor will she see you longer as a sexual partner.

They're crushing on psl6+

If you're actually a kang, you have to thugmaxx.