Why am I so fucking bloated?

Deleted member 1089

Deleted member 1089

Luv fightin and beer
My face is extremely bloated,
I look like I’m super fat when in reality I have been and still am on a strict diet for the last 5 weeks aswell as working out 6 times a week.
I was maybe 20% bodyfat when I started and now maybe around 17% but I still look fat as fuck in the face.
Could it still improve down at 10%? Also How long would it take for me to go from 17% bodyfat to 10%

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
  • +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, Extra Chromosome and Deleted member 1089
Just do cardio and eat less.
I am no gym-coach so don't take my advice for granted. I am simply expressing some logical solutions for weight-loss.

If your face is bloated , Drink more water and avoid sodium-rich foods basically food which contain salt. To simplify MORE WATER , NO SALT.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
I am no gym-coach so don't take my advice for granted. I am simply expressing some logical solutions for weight-loss.

If your face is bloated , Drink more water and avoid sodium-rich foods basically food which contain salt. To simplify MORE WATER , NO SALT.
you shouldnt eat 0 salt, 1.5g is necessary for the body

but any more I recommend you add potassium iodide or potassium chloride (if youre lucky youll have a heart attack)

• JFL
Reactions: dodt

Well I’m not retarded, I barely eat anything in a day.
Maybe 3 eggs and a piece of chicken in the whole day, on top of that 4 liters of water.

you shouldnt eat 0 salt, 1.5g is necessary for the body

but any more I recommend you add potassium iodide or potassium chloride (if youre lucky youll have a heart attack)
Could you get those two from only eating bananas and sweet potatoes

Well I’m not retarded, I barely eat anything in a day.
Maybe 3 eggs and a piece of chicken in the whole day, on top of that 4 liters of water.
R
It looks like I’m 40% bodyfat in the face,
I literally look like @itsOVER did before cutting although I’m around 17%
Read Nickgurs post about weight loss and ask this question in that post

It looks like I’m 40% bodyfat in the face,
I literally look like @itsOVER did before cutting although I’m around 17%
face fat is the last thing to go for lots of ppl. You gotta get to a low bodyfat and hold it for a while. Or you could cheat the system and inject masteron, I'm just eating doughnuts and pizza but my face is getting leaner everyday.

• +1
face fat is the last thing to go for lots of ppl. You gotta get to a low bodyfat and hold it for a while. Or you could cheat the system and inject masteron, I'm just eating doughnuts and pizza but my face is getting leaner everyday.

Well I hope it will go away

Stop obsessively drinking water, cut down on sodium and wait. If you keep dropping weight your face will lean out eventually.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
Stop obsessively drinking water, cut down on sodium and wait. If you keep dropping weight your face will lean out eventually.

Is 4L too much?

Could you get those two from only eating bananas and sweet potatoes
nope theyre not present naturally pretty sure

theyre in stores tho

• +1
Reactions: Andromeda88
5 weeks to go from 20 to 17, doing something wrong

Cut sugar and salt and drink water and wait for 2 weeks and thank me later

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Im already eating fukin 1000

What nigga
I told you your diet is shit and you should make your own food instead but you keep coping with muh diet is already perfect

I told you your diet is shit and you should make your own food instead but you keep coping with muh diet is already perfect

You utter coping subhuman faggot,
I think you might be correct.

• JFL