Blackpill Why are all girls so fucking good looking man?

Curious0

Curious0

The Inferior
Time online
38d 8h 23m
Really, almost every girl below the age of 25 in Germany is fucking good looking. Good slim body, long brown/blonde hair, nice white teeth, small nose, cute eyes, voice, clear skin. It's depressing man. I traveled through various German cities in the past few months and it's really the same in every city I stayed in. Some of the most good looking girls I actually saw in small tiny villages.
Girls mog the guys to the moon. Girls are blackpilled. They ALL looksmaxed. Not all guys are looksmaxing, they only start doing that when they're late 17 years old and realize they're still a KHHV.

It's depressing, man. I will never get them. It's fine I guess. I don't need them. But it would be nice to get their validation.

But what I really wonder: who fucks these girls? Actually I think many of the girls stay celibate for a long time or do lesbian stuff or date guys in older age groups.

There are not even close enough teen Chads for all the cute teen girls with insane SMV.

CursedOne

CursedOne

#ICANTBREED, the only Truecel
Time online
35d 20h 18m
Agreed.
As a male in germany I can confirm. if you arent chad in germany, its over. I see all the young girls kissing other boyos and no girl will ever like me.
its over boyos. we got fucked up

Curious0

Curious0

The Inferior
Time online
38d 8h 23m
Chad fucks them all
There aren't enough Chads tbh. Maybe 1/20 guys is a true Chad, 15/20 girls are good looking. He'd have to have huge balls.
Agreed.
As a male in germany I can confirm. if you arent chad in germany, its over. I see all the young girls kissing other boyos and no girl will ever like me.
its over boyos. we got fucked up
Real Chads in Germany aren't that common though tbh. Girls mog the guys significantly.

NVRH

NVRH

Mage
Time online
10d 23h 56m
Really, almost every girl below the age of 25 in Germany is fucking good looking. Good slim body, long brown/blonde hair, nice white teeth, small nose, cute eyes, voice, clear skin. It's depressing man. I traveled through various German cities in the past few months and it's really the same in every city I stayed in. Some of the most good looking girls I actually saw in small tiny villages.
Girls mog the guys to the moon. Girls are blackpilled. They ALL looksmaxed. Not all guys are looksmaxing, they only start doing that when they're late 17 years old and realize they're still a KHHV.

It's depressing, man. I will never get them. It's fine I guess. I don't need them. But it would be nice to get their validation.

But what I really wonder: who fucks these girls? Actually I think many of the girls stay celibate for a long time or do lesbian stuff or date guys in older age groups.

There are not even close enough teen Chads for all the cute teen girls with insane SMV.
How old are you op ?

The more I get old, the more I find girls attractive.
When I was 17-18, I legit found most of the girls disgusting, especially older ones. Looked like hags to me.

thehealingfields

thehealingfields

I have hunter eyes owo
Time online
3d 6h 1m
maybe because you're not gay

if you were gay you'd find most guys hot

Curious0

Curious0

The Inferior
Time online
38d 8h 23m
How old are you op ?

The more I get old, the more I find girls attractive.
When I was 17-18, I legit found most of the girls disgusting, especially older ones. Looked like hags to me.
I'm 20.
I also didn't realize it when I was younger.
Only realized it when I started going out in the cities (was a socially anxious shut in) and started seeing different cities. I coped by saying maybe it's just my place. But it's really the same in every little area in Germany. Girls are good looking, it's simple biology I guess. All a girl has to have to be attractive is a slim body, long hair and good skin. It's easier compared to being a good looking man.
When I was in school I had some ugly female classmates. But now that I'm out of school, I only see good looking girls riding their bikes, going on walks with their dogs, walking through the city, shopping, going on parties etc.
It's really not a meme that ugly people, both men and women, hide in their basement.

personalityinkwell

personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
Time online
106d 3h 13m
There aren't enough Chads tbh. Maybe 1/20 guys is a true Chad, 15/20 girls are good looking. He'd have to have huge balls.
well then chadlites are also fucking around, how many guys are chadlite+? probably 15-20%

MansNotHot

MansNotHot

Enthusiast
Time online
2d 9h 59m
Maybe all the ugly girls rot in their basments?

Yuyevon

Yuyevon

Inactive
Time online
102d 15h 32m
Same where i live, 80% of girls look really hot

whereas most guys i see look like shittt and most are deformed in some way (Manlet/balding/recessed/fat)

the girls just fuck normies who run NT game or social circle game and are lucky. Those guys are really extroverted and talk 24/7 and are ā€funā€ = dancing monkey for girls

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Boss of pietrogang
Time online
199d 2h 38m
irl foids look better than on pics

Syobevoli

Syobevoli

Zephir
Time online
136d 1h 38m
1 chad can hold down many women due to low female sex-drive.

I know women that get cheated on by chad and then stay away from relationships for 1-2 years, only doing hookups with some chad from time to time. Many women prefer holding out for chad and staying celibate due to non-existant sex-drive.

Syobevoli

Syobevoli

Zephir
Time online
136d 1h 38m
Because women are more likely to learn very early on that looks matter, where men are told to go learn to be providers, lol
Also this, so brutal. Men are sabotaged from looksmaxing since early age and told to become a provider, aka slave.

Till this day, the most common advice to a guy that is balding is still: 'just shave it off bro'

Can you imagine if roles were reversed and ~25% of women would experience early balding/recession in their 20s. You think they would shave it off and go bald?

:lul::lul:

ofcourse not. If Male patern baldness wasn't a thing, but it was female patern baldness instead, the cure for this disease would've been found decades ago. Curing female pattern baldness would've been a nr.1 state priority. The single biggest threat to women, with support groups for women that are balding left and right. Subsidies from the state for the medication and hair transplants, etc etc.

Butthurt Dweller

Butthurt Dweller

Secret Rare
Time online
79d 5h 47m
makeup makes girls look more attractive than they really are

just look at some pictures of girls without makeup and have your mind blown

nonserviam

nonserviam

only here to ascend
Time online
5d 2h 18m
foids fraud so hard and it's way easy to be attractive for foids. just be slim and makeupmaxx. never understood why nice-looking girls fuck normies with average features though. i guess being nt and having broad social circle really matters. anyway that's the only cope for guys below chadlite. reminder chad can be socially crippled and still slay a ton. also

buflek

buflek

ugliest narcy ever
Time online
120d 14h 6m
i got a decent amount of girls but im usually older than them so that might attract them

Syobevoli

Syobevoli

Zephir
Time online
136d 1h 38m
i got a decent amount of girls but im usually older than them so that might attract them
mirin. Your success is cucking 5 other incels that now get rejected by the girls ur fucking. :lul:

Brutal winner takes all pill.

Yuyevon

Yuyevon

Inactive
Time online
102d 15h 32m
@buflek @Copemaxxing said that most german girls are ugly af

Mysticcc

Mysticcc

gypsy
Time online
18d 19h 29m
Here in spain most girls are quite goodlooking aswell, but its more rare to see an attractive guy.

buflek

buflek

ugliest narcy ever
Time online
120d 14h 6m
@buflek @Copemaxxing said that most german girls are ugly af
comparing them to swedish or russian or any other middle eastern (or even italian/spanish etc) they are ugly af imo

i hate german girls

buflek

buflek

ugliest narcy ever
Time online
120d 14h 6m
mirin. Your success is cucking 5 other incels that now get rejected by the girls ur fucking. :lul:

Brutal winner takes all pill.
i only fuck 1 girl and that is my gf, i got some girls i could fuck rn if i called them but i see no point in leaving a good girl for some random sluts

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)