Blackpill Why are all girls so fucking good looking man?

Copemaxxing

Copemaxxing

swallow the josef henriksen pill
Time online
69d 10h 20m
comparing them to swedish or russian or any other middle eastern (or even italian/spanish etc) they are ugly af imo

i hate german girls
German girls are cancer tbh ngl. Only ugly ethnics take them

buflek

buflek

ugliest narcy ever
Time online
120d 13h 36m
German girls are cancer tbh ngl. Only ugly ethnics take them
personality wise they definitely are the worst girls on planet earth, i would probably prefer some girl from african jungle over a german bitch that is arrogant like most of them

Copemaxxing

Copemaxxing

swallow the josef henriksen pill
Time online
69d 10h 20m
personality wise they definitely are the worst girls on planet earth, i would probably prefer some girl from african jungle over a german bitch that is arrogant like most of them
They dont even respond to chads on dating sites tbh jfl :lul:

buflek

buflek

ugliest narcy ever
Time online
120d 13h 36m
They dont even respond to chads on dating sites tbh jfl :lul:
also hypergamy is probably the strongest in germany out of all other european countries. literally psl 2 landwhales have high standards here and try to get chads

this is why i stick to spanish/italian/russian/turkish/arab girls

penis3

penis3

Around the World (La La La La La) x30
Time online
13d 21h 45m
It's unbelievable as to how much the average girl mogs the average guy in the West, even in the UK where the average foid is below the average compared to Chaderlands or Scandinavia, they still mog the male normie. And I'm not talking about the ghetto or chav sluts up here in the north or down in London, but normal university and everyday beckies.

All that extra estrogen circulating must have played a part in females looking better and better.

penis3

penis3

Around the World (La La La La La) x30
Time online
13d 21h 45m
also hypergamy is probably the strongest in germany out of all other european countries. literally psl 2 landwhales have high standards here and try to get chads

you should see some of the standards here, a lot of basic sluts who look somewhat decent think they all deserve a Love Island tattooed up masc Chad with a NW1 hairline and fully softmaxxed

Lifewasted

Lifewasted

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Time online
210d 22h 5m
almost every girl below the age of 25 in Germany is fucking good looking. Good slim body, long brown/blonde hair, nice white teeth, small nose, cute eyes, voice, clear skin.
True. Every time I go to the downtown area in a big city I see loads of attractive girls like this. It’s depressing because you know that they would be DTF at your disposal if just a few mm of bones in your face were combined in a more harmonious way.

Es ist alles oder nichts. Chad werden oder sterben.

buflek

buflek

ugliest narcy ever
Time online
120d 13h 36m
you should see some of the standards here, a lot of basic sluts who look somewhat decent think they all deserve a Love Island tattooed up masc Chad with a NW1 hairline and fully softmaxxed
where

Syobevoli

Syobevoli

Zephir
Time online
135d 22h 55m
a lot of girls have insane bone structure for some reason. I see so many girls with strong chin/cheekbones/maxillas which is very rare on guys
Men are being poisoned and raised on utter shit lifestyles. See the HUGE drop in average T levels. Guys looked so much better a few decades ago.

Viro

Viro

trying
Time online
19d 10h 4m
facially wise one could argue that they have smaller bones and consequentially their bones grow less thus having less time for things to go bad. if you also take into account that test levels are dropping it would be easy to assume that girls are better looking than males. but thats just speculation.

ReverseNorwoodPill

ReverseNorwoodPill

Professional
Time online
5d 23h 5m
women just have to exist and not eat crap 24/7 and they are gl in their prime

boys have to DEVELOP right
eat right
posture
tongue posture
no hair loss
sports throughout all your life
good skin

girls just dont have to be giga recessed and fucked skin or fat.
its EASY to be a gl prime female tbh ngl

Vvvvxxxx

Vvvvxxxx

Knowledgable
Time online
18d 9h 52m
Woman have more compact faces on average with sharper maxillas
Yeah their bones fuse earlier. I think that’s why female faces are legit better looking on average in their prime.

Curious0

Curious0

The Inferior
Time online
38d 6h 49m

Wtf. In my experience turkish/italian/Arab girls have way higher standards than German girls. They not only want you to be tall, good looking and masculine, but they also want you to be somewhat of a thug.
German girls aren't ugly. I think it's your way or coping because most girls that like you are ethnic.
Creamy white skin with soft long blond hair and big blue eyes. Cmon, that's unmoggable.

buflek

buflek

ugliest narcy ever
Time online
120d 13h 36m
Wtf. In my experience turkish/italian/Arab girls have way higher standards than German girls. They not only want you to be tall, good looking and masculine, but they also want you to be somewhat of a thug.
German girls aren't ugly. I think it's your way or coping because most girls that like you are ethnic.
Creamy white skin with soft long blond hair and big blue eyes. Cmon, that's unmoggable.
i just hate the personality of german girls

facially im better looking than most of them with a good body, yet some subhuman psl 4 germans dont give me a 2nd look while good looking girls from other countries do

Curious0

Curious0

The Inferior
Time online
38d 6h 49m
i just hate the personality of german girls

facially im better looking than most of them with a good body, yet some subhuman psl 4 germans dont give me a 2nd look while good looking girls from other countries do
You're a narcy lol. I don't give Stacys a 2nd look either because it's not worth it and they end up thinking I'm a weirdo. It's the same for these girls maybe.

gymcelalpha

gymcelalpha

5'11 5.5PSL Soon to be D1 American football player
Time online
6d 6h 45m
I would love to move to somewhere foreign especially sweden or norway. So many good looking girls there it would be heaven.

Curious0

Curious0

The Inferior
Time online
38d 6h 49m
I would love to move to somewhere foreign especially sweden or norway. So many good looking girls there it would be heaven.
So many unattainable girls, pretty depressing.

gymcelalpha

gymcelalpha

5'11 5.5PSL Soon to be D1 American football player
Time online
6d 6h 45m
So many unattainable girls, pretty depressing.
I do decent for myself but there are just some stacies that I could never pull

Diogenes

Diogenes

Adept
Time online
44d 10h 30m
Yeah their bones fuse earlier. I think that’s why female faces are legit better looking on average in their prime.
Their bones fuse early therefore the window for their face to get fucked up by braces, mouthbreathing, etc. is very small. Most women stop growing at 13/14 and that's when most people's faces detoriate

Vvvvxxxx

Vvvvxxxx

Knowledgable
Time online
18d 9h 52m
Their bones fuse early therefore the window for their face to get fucked up by braces, mouthbreathing, etc. is very small. Most women stop growing at 13/14 and that's when most people's faces detoriate
And don’t forget the Norwood reaper. A whole other aspect of looksmin women are spared from.

looxmakser49

looxmakser49

dame da ne
Time online
147d 23h 0m
why are you acting mad that all girls are good looking? the higher amount of good looking girls there are, the better chance of you getting laid...

Gargantuan

Gargantuan

Zephir
Time online
81d 1h 20m
They are all subhuman in my area, im a locationcel it seems

TITUS

TITUS

Quantum
Time online
12d 3h 48m
It seems civilization has come to a dead end, it's time to get back to barbarism and grab all those hot thots by the pussy and bring them into your basement for breeding.

E

Enfant terrible

Trainee
Time online
1d 10h 20m
Iam form the germany this is bullshit.
A lot of chads here aswell.

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 2, Bluepilled: 2)

• GetShrekt
  • TITUS